IGNORED

Kamala Harris: Madam Vice President

Destiny

I don’t think they ever have endorsed a candidate. At least not Bush 1 or W and families. A random Bush did endorse Trump in either 16 or 20 I think. So it would be a really big deal if W endorsed Harris. 

• Upvote 6

6 hours ago, AnywhereButHere said:

I don’t think they ever have endorsed a candidate. At least not Bush 1 or W and families. A random Bush did endorse Trump in either 16 or 20 I think. So it would be a really big deal if W endorsed Harris. 

Dumbya should to make up for the shit he put the US through from 2001-2009.

• I Agree 10

1 hour ago, SPHASH said:

Dumbya should to make up for the shit he put the US through from 2001-2009.

Yes my dad was still alive for w administration and he and I had several conversations about what the shrub was doing now.

• Upvote 2

Yeah I totally think W should endorse Harris this time around but he's still probably too much of a dumb fuck to do so.  That fuck probably thinks if he lays low people will forget about all the shit he did during his time in office and how people like me think he should be held totally accountable for his criminal maladministration of this country.

• Upvote 4

15 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Yeah I totally think W should endorse Harris this time around but he's still probably too much of a dumb fuck to do so.  That fuck probably thinks if he lays low people will forget about all the shit he did during his time in office and how people like me think he should be held totally accountable for his criminal maladministration of this country.

He’s not going to endorse anyone. 
image.png.e782cea23a33518c9e6b4d22ec6f591e.png

• Upvote 4
  • Angry 1
  • Thank You 4

1 minute ago, GreyhoundFan said:

He’s not going to endorse anyone. 
image.png.e782cea23a33518c9e6b4d22ec6f591e.png

He is staying out of it but in private, I wouldn't be surprised if he goes Harris. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 6

23 hours ago, 47of74 said:

I'm not sure if this is like, a common take, but W is such a poorly liked president in general. I think presidential approval ratings (or at least what influences them) have really changed since the media changed, but his were notoriously bad to my childhood memory. To my mind, does a W endorsement really help Harris? It might not be great. He left office with a whopping 61% disapproval rating

If he does like Harris, keeping his mouth shut is likely is best. And he may. He's friends with Michelle Obama, famously and strangely. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

Kamala has picked up a few more endorsements 

Eighty-eight current and former top executives from across corporate America have endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris for president in a new letter shared exclusively with CNBC.

Among the signers are several high-profile CEOs of public companies, including Aaron Levie of Box, Jeremy Stoppelman of Yelp and Michael Lynton, chairman of Snap. 

Other signers appear to be issuing their first public endorsements of Harris since she became the de facto Democratic nominee in July.

They include James Murdoch, former CEO of 21st Century Fox and an heir to the Murdoch family media empire, and crypto executive Chris Larsen, co-founder of the Ripple blockchain platform.

Awaiting the smashing of ketchup bottles by the Orange Führer. Especially when he learns about the Fox endorsement. 

• Upvote 7

The news seems to be turning on Harris. Couple pundits today talking like Harris has lost and saying "when she loses PA, I think there will be a lot of talk about whether she should have picked Shapiro" etc.

• Eyeroll 4
  • Thank You 1

51 minutes ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

The news seems to be turning on Harris. Couple pundits today talking like Harris has lost and saying "when she loses PA, I think there will be a lot of talk about whether she should have picked Shapiro" etc.

This doesn't surprise me at all. Of course the news once Trump to win. Jumping on the Kamala bandwagon for a month was good because she was new and interesting and someone you could write lots of stories about. 

But in the longer term Trump is going to sell more media. Remember the bad old days when he was president. How many of us felt like we had to check the news at lunch time and possibly even at breaks at work to see if we have entered into a World War? How many of us felt like we had to watch a lot more news at home keeping up with all of the shenanigans he pulled. All of this sold more ads and put more money into the media's pocket. The media doesn't care about what's good for the United States they just want a healthy bottom line.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

12 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

This doesn't surprise me at all. Of course the news once Trump to win. Jumping on the Kamala bandwagon for a month was good because she was new and interesting and someone you could write lots of stories about. 

But in the longer term Trump is going to sell more media. Remember the bad old days when he was president. How many of us felt like we had to check the news at lunch time and possibly even at breaks at work to see if we have entered into a World War? How many of us felt like we had to watch a lot more news at home keeping up with all of the shenanigans he pulled. All of this sold more ads and put more money into the media's pocket. The media doesn't care about what's good for the United States they just want a healthy bottom line.

Any media that believes Trump has to win in order to dominate the news is incredibly short-sighted. Even if he loses, he will still dominate national and international news for a long time to come, given all of his indictments, trials, and other legal troubles.

No matter what happens after January 6, 2025, Trump will continue to be in our lives for the foreseeable future. We can only hope that the news will finally be filled with schadenfreude at his many convictions and eventual sentencing and incarceration.

• I Agree 12

10 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Any media that believes Trump has to win in order to dominate the news is incredibly short-sighted. Even if he loses, he will still dominate national and international news for a long time to come, given all of his indictments, trials, and other legal troubles.

No matter what happens after January 6, 2025, Trump will continue to be in our lives for the foreseeable future. We can only hope that the news will finally be filled with schadenfreude at his many convictions and eventual sentencing and incarceration.

It would be (even more) insane but yea, it's infuriating to see slanted reporting and or not covering the deranged, unhinged, mental decline, lies, lies lies... and I'm still pissed about how Biden was treated. 

On 9/9/2024 at 6:57 PM, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

Yea, I don't like it.

I'll try to watch the debate tonight...fully prepared to lose brain cells and try not to throw anything at the TV 🤣 TG still have wine in the house! 🙏😇🤣💙👹

• Upvote 3

Oh darn, Kamala is absolutely killing it and I can’t follow it with sound as I’m on my phone in bed and can’t wake up DH.

Apparently she’s getting under his skin and after bla bla yo daddy you Marxist, she pointed out his crowd sizes so he’s started blurting out the idiotic conspiracy that Haitians are eating kittens in Ohio and Kamala’s face is priceless…

Oh, and he’s getting fact checked live by the moderators, and he looks mad as hell… 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, LongTimeLurkerOG said:

He is Insane

And she definitely intentionally baited him which was great

but he is dog whistling out the ass

Is even dog whistling anymore when everyone knows what he means?

• Upvote 10

I love it that as soon as he gets fact checked, he starts debating with the moderator and doesn’t even seem to notice he’s supposed to be debating Kamala…

Wanna bet he will throw an epic fit about the fake news unfair media as soon as his little fingers get a hold of his phone?

The debate isn’t over, but this is probably the quote of the evening:

“Donald Trump was fired by 81 million people.”

His startled expression as the barb hit home is gold.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

5 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

I love it that as soon as he gets fact checked, he starts debating with the moderator and doesn’t even seem to notice he’s supposed to be debating Kamala…

Wanna bet he will throw an epic fit about the fake news unfair media as soon as his little fingers get a hold of his phone?

Of course! Cease and Assist! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OMG love her

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1

“You’re not running against Biden, you’re running against me.”

🤣

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 3
  • Love 2

I am too nervous to watch but I appreciate you all posting and I love the sounds of this. Of course I will check in with my favorite political commentators- Politics Girl, Brian Tyler Cohen, Media's Touch, Rebel HQ, Tennessee Brando, and a couple of Gen Zs.

That's putting forth a fantasy of three more political debates against Trump, but not with Harris. I love the way it sounds like she's taking him to task and I would love to see him go up against three other people who don't put up with any nonsense from anyone- Katie Porter (boy, am I going to miss her in Congress!), Jasmine Crockett, and Pete Buttigieg. I have seen all three on so many occasions debate and find holes in other people's arguments so clearly and so completely that I'm surprised they don't leave the room in tears running home to their mama.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 3

Trump questions that Kamala Harris is black? It sounds like she is giving him the look that black mamas have been giving for generations. You know the look- that they see through all your BS and you are in trouble.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

Sadly, the moderators are not holding him to the rules, but they are cutting her off. No big surprise. This was a good part:

• Upvote 5

I'm liking something she's doing tonight, that I've noticed from her, and Walz, over the past few weeks. She praises lots of traditions, laws and just general images that will appeal to moderate, traditional voters.

I'm hoping it will help to counter the Republican fear-mongering crap about her being far-left, and their racism.

• Upvote 7