IGNORED

Kamala Harris: Madam Vice President

Destiny

I loved this too:

• Upvote 5

I don't understand why they are letting him go on and on and say total nonsense and even unmute him so he can go on even more. 

I wonder how this plays to undecided people.  

• I Agree 5

One of her great lines:

image.png.3aa6805fc7c75eaf578b65b3f921b8c2.png

• Upvote 3
  • Love 7

3 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

I am too nervous to watch but I appreciate you all posting and I love the sounds of this. Of course I will check in with my favorite political commentators- Politics Girl, Brian Tyler Cohen, Media's Touch, Rebel HQ, Tennessee Brando, and a couple of Gen Zs.

That's putting forth a fantasy of three more political debates against Trump, but not with Harris. I love the way it sounds like she's taking him to task and I would love to see him go up against three other people who don't put up with any nonsense from anyone- Katie Porter (boy, am I going to miss her in Congress!), Jasmine Crockett, and Pete Buttigieg. I have seen all three on so many occasions debate and find holes in other people's arguments so clearly and so completely that I'm surprised they don't leave the room in tears running home to their mama.

My brain hurts and I'm drinking, and chatting with my mom lol but it's almost hilarious and really he's just saying the same crap, and a treasonous bastard. I don't like that the moderators are not holding him to the rules. He was sweating when they came back from break. 

• Upvote 6

5 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

I am too nervous to watch but I appreciate you all posting and I love the sounds of this. Of course I will check in with my favorite political commentators- Politics Girl, Brian Tyler Cohen, Media's Touch, Rebel HQ, Tennessee Brando, and a couple of Gen Zs.

That's putting forth a fantasy of three more political debates against Trump, but not with Harris. I love the way it sounds like she's taking him to task and I would love to see him go up against three other people who don't put up with any nonsense from anyone- Katie Porter (boy, am I going to miss her in Congress!), Jasmine Crockett, and Pete Buttigieg. I have seen all three on so many occasions debate and find holes in other people's arguments so clearly and so completely that I'm surprised they don't leave the room in tears running home to their mama.

Same here. I can’t watch and am coming here for updates and (excuse me for quoting JRod) like-minded people.  

I still took some Xanax though 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 3

image.png.144979123e0ee837665ecac6f560c916.png

• Haha 7
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

I don't understand why they are letting him go on and on and say total nonsense and even unmute him so he can go on even more. 

The only hope I have about the letting him go on and on is that I'm hoping that they are trying to have the American people see how unhinged he truly is. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

hahahahah. so to be clear you don't have a plan

"I have a concept of a plan"

that was silly sounding.

but I fear that the way trump is running over them all looks "strong" to non democrats

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

“She is Biden.” 
Wtf?

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

image.png.e3975466b48310a65064f1955d57d721.png

• Upvote 1
  • Love 7

1 minute ago, Audrey2 said:

The only hope I have about the letting him go on and on is that I'm hoping that they are trying to have the American people see how unhinged he truly is. 

Yep, they’re giving him enough rope to hang himself.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

So true:

• Upvote 4
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

I can’t fathom how can there any undecided people anymore.

• Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 8

She keeps making good points.

• Upvote 5
  • Love 4

5 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

So true:

Wow I can see what a hard time Trump was having not jumping in and reacting. His facial expressions were amazing!

• Upvote 5
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

I can’t fathom how can there any undecided people anymore.

Ikr?!!!

Just now, Audrey2 said:

Wow I can see what a hard time Trump was having not jumping in and reacting. His facial expressions were amazing!

I don't like that they're cutting her off tho

• Upvote 6

image.png.936a17ee4860408dde468107acc3cd6b.png

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 3

That has been quite the facial expression that I've seen in different pictures posted of Trump. He not only looks like the grumpy old man who yells at the kids to stay off his lawn, he also pull out a buck knife and pops the footballs or soccer balls that go on there's lawn and then throw the deflated balls back.

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

OMG, he brought up Hunter Biden… :pb_lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 4

Just now, fraurosena said:

OMG, he brought up Hunter Biden… :pb_lol:

It took a really long time but finally Hunter Biden moved into the space in Trump's mind that Hillary Clinton had been occupying for many years.

• Upvote 7

Again, so true:

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Again, so true:

And with that smirk on flattery and favors he must be thinking about Putin and how Putin flatters him.

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

LOL

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

It took a really long time but finally Hunter Biden moved into the space in Trump's mind that Hillary Clinton had been occupying for many years.

Hunter derangement syndrome 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

13 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

That has been quite the facial expression that I've seen in different pictures posted of Trump. He not only looks like the grumpy old man who yells at the kids to stay off his lawn, he also pull out a buck knife and pops the footballs or soccer balls that go on there's lawn and then throw the deflated balls back.

image.png.d5be365ed749432b15f31f588aea1068.png

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5
  • Love 1