IGNORED

Kamala Harris: Madam Vice President

Destiny

JFC VD saying Vice President isn't giving any substance when herrorange gives NO substance...just size, "millions," "immigrants" bullshit. 

• Upvote 3

She definitely came prepared:

• Upvote 7

Snip from campaign: 

"...she will serve as a president for all Americans. Trump can barely articulate a coherent thought much less a coherent vision for the American people – instead he is spewing lies, conspiracy theories, and talking about himself."

• Upvote 6

image.png.628db5d2fd2785985af5b4878d0211b3.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 11

16 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

And with that smirk on flattery and favors he must be thinking about Putin and how Putin flatters him.

Exactly. Treasonous traitor $$

Her abs are probably rock solid, from not bursting out laughing for two hours! And she showed just the right amount of 'your full of shit, wtf, and you're a joke and crazy old man' 🤣💙

• Upvote 8

Great line!

• Upvote 3
  • Love 7

Her abs are probably rock solid, from not bursting out laughing for two hours! And she showed just the right amount of 'your full of shit, wtf, and you're a joke and crazy old man' 🤣💙

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

She was focused, targeted, and totally on point. I was holding my breath for the first five minutes, but damn! She roasted him alive. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

LOL, he’s so predictable!

image.png.b3c2cf75c0b70cc50ed5fd9dc758abab.png

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 5
  • Haha 8

When you know you’ve lost… He is so damn predictable 

Oh, and she just got Taylor Swift’s endorsement. 

It’s been a night! 

Edited by AnywhereButHere
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

Taylor Swift has endorsed Harris officially:

"I will be casting my vote for Kamala Harris and Tim Walz in the 2024 Presidential Election," Swift said in a post on Instagram. "I’m voting for @kamalaharris because she fights for the rights and causes I believe need a warrior to champion them. I think she is a steady-handed, gifted leader and I believe we can accomplish so much more in this country if we are led by calm and not chaos. I was so heartened and impressed by her selection of running mate @timwalz, who has been standing up for LGBTQ+ rights, IVF, and a woman’s right to her own body for decades."

"I’ve done my research, and I’ve made my choice," the Grammy-winning artist added. "Your research is all yours to do, and the choice is yours to make. I also want to say, especially to first time voters: Remember that in order to vote, you have to be registered! I also find it’s much easier to vote early. I’ll link where to register and find early voting dates and info in my story."

Swift, 34, signed her post "Childless Cat Lady" — a reference to rhetoric used by Trump's running mate, Sen. JD Vance, R-Ohio, to describe women who do not have kids.

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 1

Taylor Swift just endorsed Harris-Walz. Note how she signs it… 

image.png.5a1203abe1ad6a44602436982e814260.png

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 3

Chris Hayes just said he “didn’t think we’d get football in the national divorce.” 😂😂

• Haha 9

1 minute ago, AnywhereButHere said:

Chris Hayes just said he “didn’t think we’d get football in the national divorce.” 😂😂

I didn’t watch the debate. Can you explain please?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, onekidanddone said:

I don't think it was a debate reference, but rather, due to Taylor Swift's endorsement (because she's in a relationship with Travis Kelce, a famous football player).

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

3 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

I was watching MSNBC’s post debate show, and that was Chris Hayes’ response to the Taylor Swift endorsement. It just cracked me up. I blame it on being hellishly overtired. 🤷‍♀️😂

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

I was coming up with many different things she wanted to say when she paused.

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 2
  • Love 2

image.png.91a583503c8854d51aedb06c36a27b45.png

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

In case anyone missed her closing:

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 3

I'm so glad Taylor swift came out openly and clearly - decisively. I wonder why now though?? Odd timing? I hope it will get play and not buried under trump blather as per usual. I wish she'd do a VOTE! PSA type thing. Celebrities used to do that stuff on national TV but now they could do it on twitter/instagram/facebook/tiktok

• Upvote 2

Brian Tyler Cohen's breakdown has some good points, especially about Harris demonstrating how easy it is to manipulate Trump, and how that relates to how autocrats will use him.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I was coming up with many different things she wanted to say when she paused.

Thank you, The Lincoln Project: (NSFW)

Spoiler

Edited by GreyhoundFan
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 8
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

Brian Tyler Cohen's breakdown has some good points, especially about Harris demonstrating how easy it is to manipulate Trump, and how that relates to how autocrats will use him.

haved used him and will again. 

ftfy

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

I'm so glad Taylor swift came out openly and clearly - decisively. I wonder why now though?? Odd timing? I hope it will get play and not buried under trump blather as per usual. I wish she'd do a VOTE! PSA type thing. Celebrities used to do that stuff on national TV but now they could do it on twitter/instagram/facebook/tiktok

I read online somewhere that she may have done it because Trump’s campaign was using AI to imply she was endorsing him, so she wanted to clear that up. That was mid August though, so maybe she was also waiting until after her concert tour and all the havoc surrounding that was over. 
https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c5y87l6rx5wo.amp

I like this timing because it helps keep up the momentum. She rode the shock and awe of Biden dropping out and endorsing her. Then when that wave slowed, there was the convention giving another boost. Next was the Cheneys’ endorsement. Now we have her awesome debate performance (thank god…) and a Taylor Swift endorsement. It keeps the interest peaked rather than front loading and having a die off and lethargy setting in on the back end. 

Edited by AnywhereButHere
  • Upvote 9