IGNORED

Major League Baseball

47of74

17 hours ago, Kiki03910 said:

HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS THREAD.

White Sox fan here. Make as many jokes as you like -- I'm sure I've made worse this season. FIRE REINSDORF.

I got into Liga Dominicana last year ... MLB.TV shows their games, mid October through January. They're tons of fun.

Hey, don't feel bad.  I'm not much better, being a Cubs fan and all.  I'm still surprised I didn't wake the rest of the house up celebrating the Cubbies winning the World Series on November 2, 2016.  And my mom's youngest brother is also a White Sox fan so we give him the obligatory hard time about his MLB fan choices.

Edited by 47of74
  • Thank You 1

3 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Hey, don't feel bad.  I'm not much better, being a Cubs fan and all.  I'm still surprised I didn't wake the rest of the house up celebrating the Cubbies winning the World Series on November 2, 2016.  And my mom's youngest brother is also a White Sox fan so we give him the obligatory hard time about his MLB fan choices.

My favorite cousin is a die-hard Cubs fan. When you guys got the title in 2016, the first thing I did was text him a thumbs up, even though I was rooting for the (then) Indians. I still harass him on the regular, of course. Baseball is FUN. It's the best sport ever, to me. That said, fuck Rob Manfred.