IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 21: Breeding Another Generation of Antivaxers & Conspiracy Theorists

Bethella

And I was sure Justin and Claire would announce first... 

These early announcements are insane!!! :562479351e8d1_wtf(2): My sister told family at 8 weeks.... friends after that...  

• Upvote 7

57 minutes ago, Hazelbunny said:

And I was sure Justin and Claire would announce first... 

These early announcements are insane!!! :562479351e8d1_wtf(2): My sister told family at 8 weeks.... friends after that...  

I announced both times at around 11/12 weeks. I’d had an ultrasound that looked good so I felt comfortable announcing. I am the type of person who hates anyone’s sympathies. So if I had announced early and miscarried, the sympathies from people would make me go crazy. I like to suffer alone. I know it’s weird but that’s how I prefer to grieve. But the Duggars are different and may prefer to announce early and might be comforted by people’s prayers if they do miscarry. 

• Upvote 14

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

“She tested positive. But not for covid.”

Fundies are tacky as fuck.

No shit. They have zero class. Zero awareness. Awful people, really.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 13

I'm glad it wasn't Justin and Claire. From a recent picture, she doesn't look pregnant, but it's only a matter of time. 

• Upvote 9

2 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

I'm glad it wasn't Justin and Claire. From a recent picture, she doesn't look pregnant, but it's only a matter of time. 

My guess is that Claire and Katey will have due dates within 2 months of each other. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

12 hours ago, JMO said:

Katie Duggar is pregnant.  That didn't take long.

It was long enough that I’d forgotten there is a Katey Duggar. 😆 

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 13
  • I Agree 5

I’m not a fan of fundies and their habits, but I have no problem with people announcing early if that’s what they want.

We waited until 20 weeks to announce our first. We were told we ‘had to’ wait to announce until 3 months and then I had some complications so we delayed it a bit. 

I lost my next baby and I felt so alone - it hurt too much to talk about it so I just stayed quiet and bottled it all up.

With my next I announced at 8 weeks because I couldn’t bear the thought of being without support if I lost him. 

There should be no shame in announcing early, if that’s what the mother chooses. There shouldn’t be pressure on her either way, IMO. It’s up to her whether she waits or not.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 22

What is the best time to announce a pregnancy? When it is the best time for the woman.

However, in my job (radiology) we always get the pregnancy announcement pretty much the day the woman finds out she is pregnant. It is because they start wearing double lead protection shielding to protect the fetus from radiation. As soon as you see the second lead shielding apron go on -you know what is up. 😀

• Upvote 15
  • Haha 11

6 hours ago, browngrl said:

However, in my job (radiology) we always get the pregnancy announcement pretty much the day the woman finds out she is pregnant. It is because they start wearing double lead protection shielding to protect the fetus from radiation. As soon as you see the second lead shielding apron go on -you know what is up. 😀

There was a girl the year behind me in my grad program (medical professional degree) who had to announce to her class as soon as she found out because they were practicing techniques that were contraindicated to do on someone who's pregnant.  She had to tell them they couldn't practice those techniques on her any more because she'd acquired a contraindication.  

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 13

On 9/5/2021 at 3:16 PM, raayx01 said:

She announced really early, they find out on Sep 1 and announced on the 5th

Jeremy must be mad they took his big day away

She is due before Carlin (Although Carlin will likely be induced early) and Carlin is 9.5 weeks. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

She is due before Carlin (Although Carlin will likely be induced early) and Carlin is 9.5 weeks. 

How do you know? Was it in the video?

17 minutes ago, ToriAmos said:

How do you know? Was it in the video?

Carlin said she was due about April 9th but she'll probably go to middle to late march because of her clotting disorder, she said this in her last video. In Katey's video very subtly Jed said they're due in April, he said in the car ride on the way to the baseball game. And even though she announced really early she's most likely to early April around the 4th, but we could be wrong because they didn't say the date.

David and Priscilla are having a girl! They post the sex reveal to youtube. It involved cake with pink M&Ms in it!

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Thank You 13

3 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

David and Priscilla are having a girl! They post the sex reveal to youtube. It involved cake with pink M&Ms in it!

Damn now we have to wait until the next kid to find out of they're alternating P and D or if it's boys P, girls D.

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 14
  • I Agree 5

I didn’t know where else to post this but Jonah Wilson made a post that makes it sound like his brother Jake has died. Which is sad because he seemed to be in a downward spiral since he and Lundyn broke up. He posted videos where he had some injuries on his face saying he got into a fight with his brother and he was obviously very drunk. His baby son isn’t even a year old yet. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Sad 25

Claire (Bonell) Dawson, from Bonell family in Australia had a baby boy named Robert Raymond Dawson . On early september.. 

Robert Dawson is the 5th grandchildren for this family of 16 children. The 6th, a grandaughter, is expected in the previous days, from Brooke (Bonell) and Jamie Matthews.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I didn’t know where else to post this but Jonah Wilson made a post that makes it sound like his brother Jake has died. Which is sad because he seemed to be in a downward spiral since he and Lundyn broke up. He posted videos where he had some injuries on his face saying he got into a fight with his brother and he was obviously very drunk. His baby son isn’t even a year old yet. 

What was said in the post?  I am really curious about this.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Themanda Duggar said:

What was said in the post?  I am really curious about this.

Nothing of how he died. Just sort of a tribute to him. Some comments asked what happened but it’s mostly just condolences. 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Nothing of how he died. Just sort of a tribute to him. Some comments asked what happened but it’s mostly just condolences. 

I saw that Becky M commented asking what happened. How tasteless. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

Jake came across as a very angry and unhappy person on social media. Clark Wilson’s death seemed to really affect the family. I feel bad for Lundyn and the baby. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

7 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Jake came across as a very angry and unhappy person on social media. Clark Wilson’s death seemed to really affect the family. I feel bad for Lundyn and the baby. 

I feel bad for his whole family.  He was very angry, I used to follow him, but I always thought he’d grow past it.  I’m surprised how sad I feel about this.

• Upvote 6

11 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Oh wow. I had no idea Clark Wilson died. That explains his sons behaving "less" fundie than before. 

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

Oh wow. I had no idea Clark Wilson died. That explains his sons behaving "less" fundie than before. 

He had cancer and died a few years ago. 

• Upvote 5

• Bethella unpinned and locked this topic