IGNORED

Giuliani 2: The Only Bar Where Rudy Can Practice Is The Four Seasons Bar

GreyhoundFan

Rudy coffee, eh? All I can picture is the hair dye running down his face, into a mug.

Ew.

• Upvote 5
  • Disgust 1
  • Haha 3

On 5/20/2024 at 8:09 AM, thoughtful said:

Rudy coffee, eh? All I can picture is the hair dye running down his face, into a mug.

Ew.

Quoting myself to say GMTA:

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2

LOL, Rudy is not endearing himself to the judge:

• Haha 6
  • Thank You 3

• 2 weeks later...

More finding out for Rudy:

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1

10 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

More finding out for Rudy:

I bet the workers at Four Seasons Landscaping are reading this with their morning coffee.  Rudy’s legal machinations and frivolous lawsuits were called a “novel approach” to the law, but reading through a few of the facts, I’d call it the “My Pillow Guy” approach to the law.  My goodness he worked hard to throw out Democrat votes.  It’s really a trip down memory lane. 

• Upvote 7

On 9/20/2023 at 6:09 PM, fraurosena said:

The thought alone makes me nauseous.

Rest of text:

"He put his hand under my blazer, then my skirt..." I feel his frozen fingers trail up my thigh,” “He tilts his chin up. The whites of his eyes look jaundiced. My eyes dart to John Eastman, who flashes a leering grin." “I fight against the tension in my muscles and recoil from Rudy’s grip … filled with rage, I storm through the tent, on yet another quest for Mark.”

My first instinct would be to slap him one. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, Gobsmacked said:

I’d be tempted to knee him in the groin.  

• Upvote 4
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, Gobsmacked said:

She needs E. Jean Carroll's primary lawyer, Roberta Kaplan, on retainer. (We know he doesn't really have money left, but still ...)

• Upvote 6

The Four Seasons Sex Offender is on his way to being forced entirely out of the legal profession...

Another legal disciplinary board in Washington has concluded that Rudy Giuliani, who sought to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election as Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, should lose his law license.

On Friday, the D.C. Board on Professional Responsibility recommended that Giuliani be disbarred for his involvement in a lawsuit challenging Pennsylvania’s presidential election result — an attempt “to disenfranchise hundreds of thousands of Pennsylvania voters without the slightest factual basis for doing so,” Reuters reported.

Giuliani has not been able to practice law in New York after a state court suspended his license in 2021. In addition, a smaller disciplinary board for the D.C. Bar recommended last year that he be prohibited from practicing law in Washington.

Friday’s recommendation is the final step before the D.C. Court of Appeals hears arguments ahead of deciding whether to disbar him.

I hope he does get disbarred from DC and has to hear how "Murica's Mayor" got his fucking ass disbarred.  He's a fucking disgrace to the profession.  He was as crooked 40 years ago as he is now.

On 6/1/2024 at 9:02 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

I’d be tempted to knee him in the groin.  

Personally I'd want to use a jackhammer...

• Upvote 6

I hope the next one shows him in a prison jumpsuit.

image.png.8be82554da579ae6c335a897c190c94c.png

• Upvote 7

Agreed:

• Upvote 6

Ghouliani's creditors went to court to persuade a bankruptcy judge to appoint a trustee to take control of that old old oil slick's finances on Monday,.

Following more than two hours of arguments, U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Sean Lane made no ruling on the creditors’ request but expressed worry about multiple aspects of the case, including financial reporting issues and Giuliani’s struggle to keep an active bookkeeper and accountant.

Giuliani filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in December after a staggering $148 million verdict against him in a defamation case brought by two Georgia election workers whom he baselessly accused of 2020 election fraud. Though the election workers believe their award can’t be discharged in bankruptcy, Chapter 11 has enabled the former mayor to remain in control of his assets.

Monday’s hearing marked the culmination of months of rising tensions between Giuliani and his creditors, who have accused the former Trump attorney of obscuring his finances and contend his bankruptcy is nothing more than a delay tactic.

“He’s not a doddering 80-year-old. He is a shrewd and manipulative man. His reports are false, inconsistent and late. His deadlines are ignored,” Rachel Strickland, the election workers’ attorney, told Lane at Monday’s hearing.

• Upvote 8

• 2 weeks later...

Rudy is taking disbarment well...

image.png.d2c31096d0331de8ba48758eb830a622.png

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 4

image.png.e1e92829a6a80889367929c7f857c119.png

• Haha 9

"Rudy Giuliani's Bankruptcy Hearing Devolves Into Chaos"

This morning, Rudy Giuliani's bankruptcy hearing went from a normal hearing into chaos with Giuliani's creditors raising the possibility of throwing "America's Mayor" into prison. After Giuliani filed for bankruptcy, Giuliani and two of his creditors submitted three competing proposals concerning how to adjudicate the proceeding. Initially, Giuliani filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, but just one hour before the start of this morning's hearing, he decided to ask the court to dismiss the proceeding, or in the alternative, to switch his petition to a Chapter 7 filing. 

At the hearing, Giuliani made remarks to the judge, and the attorney for Georgia poll workers, Shaye Freeman and Ruby Moss, two of Giuliani's creditors, spoke as well. Freeman and Moss currently hold a $148 million judgement against Giuliani after he was found liable for spreading defamatory remarks about the Georgia poll workers. 

While speaking with the judge, Freeman and Moss' attorney brought up throwing Giuliani in prison, stating: "Unless your honor wants to entertain putting America's mayor in prison... I suggest you throw the case out, your honor." In response, Giuliani called the attorney's remarks "defamatory."

As it currently stands, Freeman, Moss, and Giuliani all want the bankruptcy petition dismissed because they assert that the petition will lead to a majority of his estate going to professional fees. A dismissal would allow Freeman and Moss to go after Giuliani's assets outside of the bankruptcy proceeding. Meanwhile, the Official Creditors Committee asked the court to continue the petition and appoint a Chapter 11 trustee. 

At the end of the hearing, Judge Sean Lane noted that he was leaning toward dismissal stating: "I'm leaning toward dismissal, frankly, because I am concerned that the past is prologue." Judge Lane will rule on the issue on July 12th. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4

The judge dismissed Murica mayor's bankruptcy case

Rudy Giuliani is no longer entitled to bankruptcy protection, a judge decided Friday, making it possible for creditors to immediately pursue his assets within days.

The former mayor of New York sought bankruptcy protection after a jury awarded two Georgia election workers $148 million because Giuliani defamed them after the 2020 election. The judge’s decision Friday, to end his bankruptcy, paves the way for Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss, as well as other creditors, who are trying to collect on the more than $150 million Giuliani owes.

Judge Sean Lane of the federal bankruptcy court in New York made the decision partly because of Giuliani’s lack of transparency after he filed for bankruptcy more than six months ago.

Lane highlighted in his 22-page opinion that Giuliani hadn’t provided any insight whatsoever into the books of companies he solely owns, and that have taken in thousands of dollars in wire transfers in recent weeks. The judge also said Giuliani hasn’t been fully transparent with his creditors – such as by not fully explaining on time an upcoming book contract he has, or keeping his personal earnings from a radio show and podcast coming into one of the corporate accounts.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 7

I hate these freaking parasites. My poor mother, who has cancer, can't afford anything at all right now after working her whole life very hard can't do bankruptcy because she paid off her house. But this asshat tries to stage a coup ruins other people's lives and continues to run around free as a bird having podcasts and being held up by various supporters.

• Love 7

On 7/13/2024 at 11:04 AM, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

I hate these freaking parasites. My poor mother, who has cancer, can't afford anything at all right now after working her whole life very hard can't do bankruptcy because she paid off her house. But this asshat tries to stage a coup ruins other people's lives and continues to run around free as a bird having podcasts and being held up by various supporters.

That fuck Ghouliani really gets under my skin as of late.  He and his fellow Branch Trumpvidian buddies (looking at you Habba) shit and piss all over the profession.  There are lawyers out there who are trying to help regular people but Mayor Noun Verb and 9/11 and all the other BT lawyers make me fucking sick.  They should all be disbarred permanently.  I've gone through so much these past eight years trying to join the profession so I'm fucking pissed right now.

• Upvote 3

Some of the reactions:

Spoiler

image.png.5d09db2f3f44acc4b8b95af2a01fc899.png

image.png.1daa14bece568146ae61bfd7b9909f63.png

image.png.80d0f46829df9bdaad8962237c319e11.png

• Thank You 1

4 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Some of the reactions:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.5d09db2f3f44acc4b8b95af2a01fc899.png

image.png.1daa14bece568146ae61bfd7b9909f63.png

image.png.80d0f46829df9bdaad8962237c319e11.png

So how will they spin this?

11 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

So how will they spin this?

They'll say Biden put a banana peel in front of Rudy.

• Haha 4

On 7/16/2024 at 5:55 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

They'll say Biden put a banana peel in front of Rudy.

Well, somebody did. He went ass over tea kettle at the RNC convention yesterday. 

http://Rudy Giuliani Crashes Into Empty Chairs After Bizarre Fall At RNC

The former New York City mayor, who is 80 years old, had been walking in the Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, when he suddenly tipped over into some empty chairs, according to video footage of the incident.

A few people appeared to offer a hand to the recently disbarred lawyer, previously the personal attorney to former President Donald Trump, eventually helping him up. Meanwhile, a couple of photographers were seen snapping pictures of Giuliani as he rose.

• 1 month later...

I'm wondering if Rudy doesn't have brain worms like RFK junior.

• Confused 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 2

Rudy's attorney isn't doing well...

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

9 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Rudy's attorney isn't doing well...

A common sense approach.  I liked that the judge said he, himself, was a Republican appointed by a Democrat, so why is Rudy’s attorney even bringing this up as an issue.   Maybe that’s all the attorney’s got. 

• Upvote 1