IGNORED

Unmarried Fundies 11: Searching for that 90 Day Fiancé

Bethella

39 minutes ago, AliC said:

According to fundieinfoplace, Nathan Arndt and Courtney Colona are now engaged. Two married Arndts and two engaged Arndts. Who would've ever thought we'd be seeing the day?

I didn’t think any of the Arndt sons would marry! 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

44 minutes ago, AliC said:

According to fundieinfoplace, Nathan Arndt and Courtney Colona are now engaged. Two married Arndts and two engaged Arndts. Who would've ever thought we'd be seeing the day?

His page says they got engaged Nov 11th. The pic makes me think penguins were hiding in the woods snapping pictures. 

58C1DA71-6344-4AB0-A34E-6E420E26DDEB.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 6

10 minutes ago, EmiSue said:

That ring is gorgeous.

I think that since these young men have been photographing weddings for years, they have a pretty good idea of what a beautiful ring and wedding looks like. Which is a good thing. I doubt they will help the bride pick out ugly stuff for the wedding. They probably have much better ideas about the wedding than your standard groom. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

On 11/12/2023 at 2:30 AM, mango_fandango said:

I read part of that Isaac Martin/Rachel Craig story. Holy shit. It’s like they took a thesaurus and used it for almost every word. And also tried to make it sound fancy/literary. It just seems so unnatural. 

That makes me think of the Friends scene where Joey Baby Kangaroo Tribbiani uses a thesaurus on every word in his character reference letter for Monica and Chandler's adoption.

grafik.thumb.png.8dcce4652056ba363937eacfea26bf6f.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 9

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2023 at 5:42 PM, RebeccaRay said:

Another Arndt relationship 

[Removed private information]

I ... um, ... are we sure she's a real person? Because her picture looks like a catfish. 

ETA: I guess she's real. My bad. 

Edited by hoipolloi
Hoipolloi removed private info posted & Caitrona posted before I saw the other pictures

1 hour ago, RebeccaRay said:

More photos have been dropped to his facebook

[Information from a private account has been removed.]

That picture isn’t on either of their public Facebook pages. You’ll have to remove it since FJ doesn’t allow this. 

Edited by hoipolloi
Removed private info
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

This was on the woman’s public Facebook.

Yes, that information is public. I will say that I had NO IDEA that Aynur Aliyeva was such a common name.

A reminder: Please double check that your sources are public before you share photos or screenshots. If in doubt, please consult our rules about private information & doxxing.

Edited by hoipolloi
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

On 11/27/2023 at 11:18 AM, Sops2 said:

A "teaser trailer" for Rachel Craig's wedding video- the photographer says its a tear jerker

Without seeing it - knowing fundies, the tear jerker part is probably the change of authority from Rachael's father to her husband... 

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, LurkerOverThePond said:

Without seeing it - knowing fundies, the tear jerker part is probably the change of authority from Rachael's father to her husband... 

That makes me want to cry every time as well - but for quite different reasons!

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic