IGNORED

Where in the World is Doug Phillips? Part 13

Coconut Flan

Faith is also on a grifting tour of France. 

Can anyone explain why skydiving over Normandy at a D-Day commemoration is an appropriate tribute? Sure seems like an elaborate and expensive form of cosplay to me.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 2

It's not appropriate at all.

It is nothing but elaborate and expensive cosplay.

It is a grift. Pure and simple.

Liberty's entire Operation Meatball schtick -- nay her whole "career" as a professional girlfriend/ gal pal to WW2 veterans -- is an inappropriate, elaborate, expensive, cosplay grift.

That grift is never going to end because after the W2 veterans have all passed on there will always be more veterans -- Korea, Vietnam, Gulf War, Iraq, Afghanistan, whatever comes next.

Eventually though, Liberty is going to have to retire as a professional girlfriend/ gal pal to veterans as she'll be too old to pull it off. I wonder who she'll pass it on to?

But I have no doubt DPIAT taught his daughter well the Art of the Grift. She'll be on the next new grift and she'll be fine.  

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 3

4 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

That grift is never going to end because after the W2 veterans have all passed on there will always be more veterans -- Korea, Vietnam, Gulf War, Iraq, Afghanistan, whatever comes next.

I think those are going to be a little more difficult to romanticize than WW2. And harder to lead tour groups there, too.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 7

9 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

Faith is also on a grifting tour of France. 

Can anyone explain why skydiving over Normandy at a D-Day commemoration is an appropriate tribute? Sure seems like an elaborate and expensive form of cosplay to me.

It seems a good chunk of the Phillips family made the trip to France!  

Switching gears.. did you know, allegedly, Liberty’s boyfriend is also a Phillips! And his family is from, wait for it.. Texas! he was adopted at some point, but his biological father is a Phillips. 

IMG_1002.jpeg

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

It's not appropriate at all.

It is nothing but elaborate and expensive cosplay.

It is a grift. Pure and simple.

Liberty's entire Operation Meatball schtick -- nay her whole "career" as a professional girlfriend/ gal pal to WW2 veterans -- is an inappropriate, elaborate, expensive, cosplay grift.

Eventually though, Liberty is going to have to retire as a professional girlfriend/ gal pal to veterans as she'll be too old to pull it off. I wonder who she'll pass it on to?

But I have no doubt DPIAT taught his daughter well the Art of the Grift. She'll be on the next new grift and she'll be fine.  

The meatball doesn't fall far from the tree. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6

13 hours ago, ptm6114 said:

It seems a good chunk of the Phillips family made the trip to France!  

Switching gears.. did you know, allegedly, Liberty’s boyfriend is also a Phillips! And his family is from, wait for it.. Texas! he was adopted at some point, but his biological father is a Phillips. 

IMG_1002.jpeg

I have a feeling Doug is probably really into genealogy. So if they are related, I bet Doug would know. 

• Upvote 4

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I have a feeling Doug is probably really into genealogy. So if they are related, I bet Doug would know

Maybe heʻs one of Howard Phillips' 10,000 Grandchildren

Edited by hoipolloi
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • Haha 2

Is that ol’ Dougie P in Cateran with operation meatball?! Fascinating!!! A man who allegedly groomed, abused, and stalked his nanny involved with a charity with access to children. What could go wrong?

IMG_1100.jpeg

IMG_1101.jpeg

• WTF 1
  • Thank You 3

On second glance, it looks like Dougie’s lanyard is actually from Liberty’s Bridge to History, the nonprofit specifically geared towards children. Even better 😬 

Also, I completely butchered the location. Carentan, not Cateran? Pronunciation is so not my thing 🙅🏻‍♂️ I’m a horrible historian 😏

• Upvote 1

Was Beall spotted during any of these adventures?

• Upvote 2

On 6/11/2024 at 3:09 PM, Howl said:

Was Beall spotted during any of these adventures?

No sign of Beall or the youngest daughter. Only Dougie, honor, providence, biberty bop, Howard’s long lost grandson, and Faith. Here they can be seen taking a break from all their hard work with veterans, with a modest meal and beverage. I do think it’s intriguing that Liberty doesn’t seem to be distancing her father from her “non profit.” 

IMG_1150.jpeg

• Thank You 5

When was the last time anyone saw Doug and Beall together? I’m genuinely surprised they haven’t divorced by now. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

On 1/25/2024 at 8:12 AM, Columbia said:

If you haven't seen the latest Southern Baptist Convention implosion, it involves Paul Pressler, one of the big hot shots of the SBC's conservative takeover back in the 80s and a bunch of people who apparently knew for decades that he liked to be naked with young men.

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.b0cad5f7b66f6cdd16a514f226f48ca8.png

And look who was among the people protecting him. None other than Howard Phillips.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.14a4525267e307d01c566ba86edd0f2d.png

Update: Paul Pressler passed away during the Southern Baptist Convention's annual meeting, and somehow no one remembered to mention it to the convention until 4 or so days later. 

Fortunately, while Howard Phillips might have been deeply concerned with Pressler's sterling reputation, Christianity Today is not. (CW: Sexual assault)

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.496c263192405ded97ecff599da3d05a.png

And plenty of people have kept the receipts.

• Thank You 8

• 1 month later...

Any updates?  I used to follow Beall on IG but she doesn't post anymore.  Wasn't one of the girls living with a married man or something?

• Upvote 1

On 8/17/2024 at 1:22 PM, bea said:

Any updates?  I used to follow Beall on IG but she doesn't post anymore.  Wasn't one of the girls living with a married man or something?

It seems Doug is dipping his toes in the nonprofit world once again. It was creepy watching him interview female athletes, who have no clue what kind of a creep he is. 

The eldest daughter is a side salad Sarah who’s shacking up with a divorced dad of questionable moral character. 

Apparently they’re all living in a rented house in San Antonio. 

IMG_1898.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 1

I went to the instagram account, interesting that there is an inspirational post about a female Ukrainian soldier. Directly contradicting Tool’s many tirades against women in the armed forces. If I was that woman I’d be pretty fucking appalled that the people involved in this project held such vile views. 

And totally unsure how Honor Phillips is now a journalist. 

• I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, frumperlicious said:

And totally unsure how Honor Phillips is now a journalist. 

Because Daddy Doug says he is? Looks like Honor has joined the family grifts. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

I do want to thank you all for the information and thoughtful chats over the most *interesting* Phillips family. I will say Liberty’s prized trash got absolutely raked in court (as he deserved). It’s a shame Jeffy made Liberty wait outside in a car. I’m assuming his worst nightmare is Liberty hearing facts. It probably wouldn’t support Jeffy’s fabrication that his baby mama is obsessed with him, as he was staring at her the whole time and trying to talk to her alone 😂🥴 I almost feel sorry for Liberty. Doug 2.0!!!!

Also Jeffy, city hall was right behind us.. you silly goose! Situational awareness, some shit?! 

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 2

14 hours ago, ptm6114 said:

I will say Liberty’s prized trash got absolutely raked in court (as he deserved).

So, related to child support or what? 

• Upvote 2

That I can’t specify at the moment. Some of what occurred may be public record, I haven’t checked yet. 

Damn. So Liberty's a rival to some other woman who's playing the long-suffering Beall role? Would love to hear more details when you're at *cough* liberty!

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

On 9/4/2024 at 1:55 PM, ptm6114 said:

I will say Liberty’s prized trash got absolutely raked in court (as he deserved).

Pretty sure he is currently with Liberty, Faith, Honor, and perhaps some other members of the Grifting Phillips gang as they make money off observe the 80th anniversary of Operation Market Garden in the Netherlands. Of course, it wouldnʻt be a Phillips grift without the cosplay & parachute jumps. 🙄

LibertyinHolland.thumb.jpg.05146335808aef602fbb13566024004f.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

On 9/17/2024 at 1:47 PM, hoipolloi said:

Pretty sure he is currently with Liberty, Faith, Honor, and perhaps some other members of the Grifting Phillips gang as they make money off observe the 80th anniversary of Operation Market Garden in the Netherlands. Of course, it wouldnʻt be a Phillips grift without the cosplay & parachute jumps. 🙄

LibertyinHolland.thumb.jpg.05146335808aef602fbb13566024004f.jpg

Beall is also on this grift. Did anyone see the parachute post on OM's insta? I am too lazy for screenshots atm. Where someone dug up a piece of parachute and gifted it to Liberty, and she jumped with it? But Faith also had a piece of framed parachute she was gifted that someone dug up and she also jumped with it for Market Garden.. And if we go back a few months to D-Day.. Another one of their friends gifted Liberty a piece of parachute that they dug up?! Of course there's some epic post to go with it. Its giving "hey we found a dinosaur!" vibes (I am referencing when Doug *discovered* the dinosaur a few years ago).

• Upvote 1

Going through my aunt's things after she passed, I found a shawl made from a silk parachute.  Still quite lovely and it had some type of official military stamp on it.  During that time (WWII and immediately post war) I'm sure it was quite patriotic to wear it. It may also have been part of my grandfather's military gear, although I think he was retired by WWII or close to retirement. He was in the military and was required to make parachute jumps, which he HATED. 

• Upvote 1

On 9/12/2024 at 12:33 AM, TeachMeHowtoDougie said:

Damn. So Liberty's a rival to some other woman who's playing the long-suffering Beall role? Would love to hear more details when you're at *cough* liberty!

I think Biberty Bop organized a competion, and she's the only one who showed up. 

Here's a completely fictional story that is absolutely not based on any real humans:

A long time ago there was a woman Named Fiona and she was married to her beloved Shreek. Sadly Shreek passed away and Fiona met a horrible human named Lord Fartquad. As much as she tried, Fiona could not bring herself to love Lord Fartquad as he was super unkind to all the humans he encountered, specifically those who were smaller than him. Unfortunately, despite them having an offspring, Fiona could no longer endure being subjected to Lord Fartquad's cruel and sadistic ways so she left him, despite Lord Fartquad threatening her with everything under the sun if she did so. 

The offspring proved to have some challenging developmental issues and Fiona begged Lord Fartquad to set aside any differences and help when he was able. He choose to spend his time with many Ladies and Lads of the land, and would drop in chaotically to beg for Fiona to forgive him and welcome him back into her home. She refused. His sadistic and unkind ways continued, he used the poor offspring to gain access to Fiona. If Fiona didn't abide by Lord Fartquad's demands, he would threaten to harm the offspring. One day he met a very special young lady by the name of Bald Eagle Betty. Betty loved the *idea* of children so Lord Fartquad pretended to be the doting father he never was.

Bald Eagle Betty and Lord Fartquad had many epic adventures and extravagant travels, yet Lord Fartquad would lie to Fiona by saying he wasn't able to help with the offspring because he was so tied up with work. Lord Fartquad would lie to Bald Eagle Betty by saying that Fiona wouldn't let Lord Fartquad see his offspring because Fiona was madly in love with Lord Fartquad and was filled with jealousy over Bald Eagle Betty. In reality, Fiona could never love a man who was so cruel to the most vulnerable of creatures, behind closed doors where no one could see how mean he truly was. Shreek set such a high standard of how men should conduct themselves, that Lord Fartquad never stood a chance with Fiona. 

On one of Lord Fartquad's quests to win back Fiona's hand, Fiona overheard all the horrible plans he had for Bald Eagle Betty. To include how he was going to "hurt her" as he grinned when he said it. Fiona thought Bald Eagle Betty was the equivalent of an annoying toddler, but felt deeply that no woman should ever have to endure the cruel and sadistic ways of Lord Fartquad. Fiona felt very conflicted. Fiona made the terrible mistake of warning Bald Eagle Betty, but it was too late.. Lord Fartquad had already laid the perfect fabrication to advocate for his innocence and Bald Eagle Betty was assured that jealousy ran thick through Fiona's veins.

Despite there being other ladies that Lord Fartquad had abused, Bald Eagle Betty knew that she was more special than all the others, that she was different, and that they were all just jealous of her. 

• WTF 1