IGNORED

Arndts (Safe at Home) 7: Waiting on Wedding Photos

Coconut Flan

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

They already got a baby crib for their house. I bet they are already pestering them to bring Anna over so they can babysit. I want to add that I understand her white shorts. She has lovely legs so I say show them off. 

B3E56A00-205C-465D-ABBF-40B0175DCB0C.jpeg

I think they are having Jacob’s wedding at the Arndt house because they are building a dance floor put back on the property. 

I lost track of the ages of the middle bunch of man boys, is he still in his 20s, or is he in his 30s?

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, 0 kids n not countin said:

I lost track of the ages of the middle bunch of man boys, is he still in his 20s, or is he in his 30s?

He turned 31.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

20 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

He turned 31.

I remember Wizzy was born in 1997 so she's 27 and the three youngest sons are in there 20s, how many man boys were born between 1994 and 1996? I guess the majority of the siblings are now 30+, and the oldest 3 are 40+.

Paul 43.5, John 42, Mark 41, Luke 39, Jude 37, James 35.5, Philip 34, Seth 32.5, Jacob 31, Nathan 29, Wizzy 27, Caleb 25.5, Peter 24, David 21. 

So basically the 3 oldest boys are single and not dating anyone and the 3 youngest boys are single and not dating anyone. But 5 out of the 7 middle boys aged 29-39 are engaged/married. 

ETA: I Mathed wrong.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 16

19 hours ago, Howl said:

I wonder if she gives each of the new DiL's a pair of white shorts as a sort of "Welcome to the family!"

NO! The Sacred White Shorts are the mark of the Matriarch, and will be bequeathed to Wizzy only after Cathy’s death and after Wizzy has married and birthed a dozen sons.

• Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 8

Why can’t the boys have cute white shorts like mom and Tom Selleck? 

IMG_2571.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 11
  • I Agree 2

3 hours ago, Hane said:

NO! The Sacred White Shorts are the mark of the Matriarch, and will be bequeathed to Wizzy only after Cathy’s death and after Wizzy has married and birthed a dozen sons.

I thought the same!

• Haha 4

I wonder if they will constantly show up unannounced to see the grandchildren: 

E8B83EAE-E8FC-4D94-8025-FD2943A2DEA6.jpeg

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 8

In the family wedding photo, it looks like someone has their hand on Wizzy's right shoulder. I can't tell if it's actually the brother behind her holding something in his hand, or if he has his hand on her shoulder. 

• Upvote 1

They’ve only posted a short video of the wedding so far. It looks like it was nice. Yellow and blue bridesmaids and Joan’s dress was pretty. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

14 hours ago, xenobia said:

Screenshot from the video: 

743ED33F-E469-4ACB-BC6E-5162A02850A5_1_201_a.jpeg

Thats a pretty church! You dont usually get to see this kind of church with fundies. It is the one they usually attend or just for the wedding?

On 8/29/2024 at 2:55 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I wonder if they will constantly show up unannounced to see the grandchildren: 

Do all the Arndt sons live in the same compound with the parents?

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, llucie said:

Thats a pretty church! You dont usually get to see this kind of church with fundies. It is the one they usually attend or just for the wedding?

Do all the Arndt sons live in the same compound with the parents?

I thought the Arndts usually do home church. I don’t know if they go to a brick and mirror church regularly. 

And I’m unsure of where everyone lives now. I knew some lived on a property close to the Arndt home. My guess is that they all don’t live that far from the Arndt property. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

5 hours ago, llucie said:

I grabbed another screenshot - it included the wedding invitation. You can't see the whole thing, but it seems like the church is called Graham Chapel in St Louis. https://eventmanagement.wustl.edu/items/graham-memorial-chapel/

D1EFD6AB-4CA0-4D51-A37F-FCB02E689A65_1_201_a.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The invite also includes the Arndt house address 😬

They have their address on at least some of their business webpages, too.  And likely also on their baseball classic promotions.  They don't seem too concerned with protecting their privacy.

• Upvote 1

Graham Chapel is simply stunning and the use price of $2,000 seems very reasonable and inexpensive for what is included. Their Steinway piano is lovely and that pipe organ is divine. 

I love the stained glass; what a gorgeous chapel. 💒 My only question is why the attendants were in pastel yellow and blue when the huge stain glass window is in jewel tones. I would have had the girls in jewel tones or in plain black dresses with that kaleidoscope background.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2