IGNORED

Arndts (Safe at Home) 7: Waiting on Wedding Photos

Coconut Flan

1 minute ago, gustava said:

Blue jeans on babies can't be comfortable if they are denim.

Babies wearing *only* soft, comfortable clothes is a hill I will die on.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

My boys wore the cutest little pants that were made to look like jeans. But they were more like sweat pants. 

• Upvote 4

Denim overalls, especially the striped ones, on babies? Makes my ovaries twinge.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

My baby couldn't wear pants at all til she was close to a year.  She was so plumptious that every time I put pants on her she'd spit up.  They did make some very soft jean-type overalls that worked for her, though.

• Love 3

When Wizzy gets married, do you think she'll take a spin on the dance floor with each of her brothers during the reception? 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, moreorlessnu said:

When Wizzy gets married, do you think she'll take a spin on the dance floor with each of her brothers during the reception? 

Not sure but I think it would be cool if she did 

• I Agree 6

8 hours ago, Jana814 said:

Not sure but I think it would be cool if she did 

It'd be midnight by the time they were done if they did a whole song each! I do like the idea though: maybe they could have a choreography that involved them stepping in for 10 seconds each or something?

• Upvote 4

It's lovely when families do this, but, as mentioned above, it would have to be really quick, just enough time to snap a photo and move onto the next brother. 

• Upvote 2

On 10/8/2024 at 3:39 AM, MariaariaM said:

It'd be midnight by the time they were done if they did a whole song each! I do like the idea though: maybe they could have a choreography that involved them stepping in for 10 seconds each or something?

I went to an ENORMOUS wedding reception, really hundreds of people at the reception, and a live orchestra.  The bride and groom and all their siblings did these wonderful choreographed line dances, rather than the father/daughter, mom/son dances. They all had so much fun.  After awhile, they opened up the dance floor to everybody. 

• Upvote 7