IGNORED

Jana Duggar 16: Living in a Tiny House in Daddy's Backyard, Married, and Moving to Nebraska

Coconut Flan

56 minutes ago, Kiki03910 said:

Do I dare ask about the creepy proposal?

It was a cold night, and he took her to a large tent. They looked very uncomfortable with each other. It was just weird. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 1

On 8/5/2024 at 12:52 AM, Cupcake79 said:

Didn't Jed and Katey keep their relationship secret until they were married? Where there any rumours around them or did it come as a surprise?

We suspected that Katey Nakatsu was courting either Jed or Jeremiah because Jed followed her on Instagram and there were pictures of him and Jinger (with Jeremy) taken at a restaurant in Arizona. That was the only evidence until someone leaked the wedding invitations, which had a link to their wedding website. The password was very easy to guess- something like "JedlovesKatey", and the website had the link to their YouTube Livestream.

If I recall correctly, the news broke only a week or two before the wedding date. They did a great job hiding it.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1

10 hours ago, indianabones said:

We suspected that Katey Nakatsu was courting either Jed or Jeremiah because Jed followed her on Instagram and there were pictures of him and Jinger (with Jeremy) taken at a restaurant in Arizona. That was the only evidence until someone leaked the wedding invitations, which had a link to their wedding website. The password was very easy to guess- something like "JedlovesKatey", and the website had the link to their YouTube Livestream.

If I recall correctly, the news broke only a week or two before the wedding date. They did a great job hiding it.

I think you're the one who brought the earliest ''proof'' of their relationship on Nov 27th, about 5 or 6 months before the wedding. It's on page 16 of the following thread:

Edited by justmy2cents
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

I think you're the one who brought the earliest ''proof'' of their relationship on Nov 27th, about 5 or 6 months before the wedding. It's on page 16 of the following thread:

I wish I could take credit, but someone else noticed the Instagram follow first! I wasn't able to find the post.

I find Katey fascinating because we both grew up in the same area and had almost identical childhoods until her parents divorced, her dad remarried, and then the family became fundie. I've always felt so sad for her.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

According to Reddit  "Here comes the Bride" and the bridegroom is Stephen Wissman

Screenshot_20240815-160857_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 20

13 minutes ago, Sops2 said:

According to Reddit  "Here comes the Bride" and the bridegroom is Stephen Wissman

Screenshot_20240815-160857_Samsung Internet.jpg

I was very doubtful that this was true, but it looks that way. 

• Upvote 11

I would love to know the story. Why they broke things off and then got back together several years later.

Edited by justmy2cents
  • Upvote 12
  • I Agree 12

Pickles claim to know that Jana and Stephen are getting married today. Time will tell, I guess.

• Upvote 7
  • Eyeroll 1

14 minutes ago, Cupcake79 said:

Pickles claim to know that Jana and Stephen are getting married today. Time will tell, I guess.

It is odd to get married on a thursday isnt it? if its true then they will have the same aniversary day as Michaella and Brandon Keilen, wich is a fun coincidence being that they are both the oldest girl out of 19 kids.

• Upvote 10

1 minute ago, llucie said:

It is odd to get married on a thursday isnt it? if its true then they will have the same aniversary day as Michaella and Brandon Keilen, wich is a fun coincidence being that they are both the oldest girl out of 19 kids.

It's cheaper to get married that way. Good way to not have a lot of people involved too 

• Upvote 13

A local wedding venue in my area offers huge discounts if you choose to get married on a Thursday. Like 33% off food prices, reduced minimum requirements, free venue rental and free upgrades.  And the discounts apply to any Thursday throughout the year, not just peak times.    

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 3

Redditors have bought into Pickle’s assertion. Boy, if it’s true, think of how hot this thread would have been in past years!

• Upvote 11
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 3

I remember back when it was so obvious they were dating because of a few pictures of them together. Like why else would she be sitting next to him opening gifts at Christmas. It was so obvious they were together. Even though I know some were skeptical. My guess is that they broke up but kept running into each other because their siblings got married and had kids right away. And it’s not that hard to imagine getting back together with someone when you have to keep seeing them at family type events. Like your niece’s first birthday party and such. 

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 3

28 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I remember back when it was so obvious they were dating because of a few pictures of them together. Like why else would she be sitting next to him opening gifts at Christmas. It was so obvious they were together. Even though I know some were skeptical. My guess is that they broke up but kept running into each other because their siblings got married and had kids right away. And it’s not that hard to imagine getting back together with someone when you have to keep seeing them at family type events. Like your niece’s first birthday party and such. 

I agree. It never made sense that she was a "chaperone" for Jer when Hannah's whole family was around.

If Jana's off the market, who's the current last woman standing in fundieland?

• Upvote 11

15 minutes ago, Cheetah said:

Does People magazine cover Duggar events any more?  

I think they would cover Jana. If not people, then maybe Us Magazine? 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

You have a week to get married after you get the license. If it was issued today the wedding most likely isn't happening today but with in the week

• Upvote 8

I'm happy for her. Finally getting off that property and getting to live her own life.

Well, until she gets pregnant and repeats the fundie cycle all over again.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 4

22 minutes ago, EmiSue said:

I agree. It never made sense that she was a "chaperone" for Jer when Hannah's whole family was around.

If Jana's off the market, who's the current last woman standing in fundieland?

Some of the older single female fundies are Anna Maxwell, Anna Sophia Botkin, and Elizabeth Wissmann.

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 1

I wanted to believe It and I'm glad it's true. I hope Jana is happy with him. That poor girl is probably Duggared out and ready for something different. I wish it was more different, but at least if she's ever raising children again, they'll be her own children!

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 2

Modding in DS today is absolute trash. "I thought she was lesbian" "good for her!" Like y'all know the rules

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 1
  • Rufus Bless 3

19 minutes ago, RebeccaRay said:

You have a week to get married after you get the license. If it was issued today the wedding most likely isn't happening today but with in the week

I think it was issued yesterday? Or so i think i have saw a 14/08/2024 date but don't know if it is a wedding date or a document realisng day 

• Upvote 2

I wonder if they waited until the last minute to get their license because they knew records are public. And then everyone would know. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 4

6 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

I think it was issued yesterday? Or so i think i have saw a 14/08/2024 date but don't know if it is a wedding date or a document realisng day 

It was issued yesterday. Gotta love no wait states

• Upvote 7

• Coconut Flan changed the title to Jana Duggar 16: Living in a Tiny House in Daddy's Backyard, Married, and Moving to Nebraska
  • Coconut Flan locked this topic