IGNORED

Jana Duggar 16: Living in a Tiny House in Daddy's Backyard, Married, and Moving to Nebraska

Coconut Flan

My guess for the honeymoon is somewhere along the Atlantic coast - the Outer Banks, perhaps, or somewhere in New England. 

I remember her saying at one point she didn’t want to leave Arkansas. Perhaps it took her a while to come to terms with moving away from her family? The Wissmans, for all their terrible beliefs, seem to be close-knit. Hopefully they’ll welcome Jana with open arms. 

I also recall her saying she wanted a man who works with his hands, which Stephen seems to do. She seems to have wanted hearts, flowers and fireworks exploding, which doesn’t seem to have been the case. However, they seem to have a lot of common interests and they’ve had a much longer time to get to know each other than most of these couples, so the marriage will be built on a much firmer base. They seem well-matched and I wish them well. Jana, of all these girls, deserves a happy ending. 

• Upvote 21

31 minutes ago, postscript said:

My guess for the honeymoon is somewhere along the Atlantic coast - the Outer Banks, perhaps, or somewhere in New England. 

I remember her saying at one point she didn’t want to leave Arkansas. Perhaps it took her a while to come to terms with moving away from her family? The Wissmans, for all their terrible beliefs, seem to be close-knit. Hopefully they’ll welcome Jana with open arms. 

I also recall her saying she wanted a man who works with his hands, which Stephen seems to do. She seems to have wanted hearts, flowers and fireworks exploding, which doesn’t seem to have been the case. However, they seem to have a lot of common interests and they’ve had a much longer time to get to know each other than most of these couples, so the marriage will be built on a much firmer base. They seem well-matched and I wish them well. Jana, of all these girls, deserves a happy ending. 

I mean he has his pilot’s license. So they can fly to AR much quicker than driving. 

• Upvote 9

You can't convince me boots weren't knocking before they were married 😂

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Disgust 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Haha 3

17 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

I was thinking it was awful and she did look frumpy and knocked up in it, I was debating posting it because I know it is awful to bag out other women's bodies. It is not flattering for her at all. I am also surprised Jordyn was allowed to have a one shoulder when Hannies was so modest

I am surprised at quite a few of them, which is very cool considering. Jana looked beautiful and not like an Old Maid and I love that for her! 

16 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

I am truly happy for Jana. I was a little disappointed when she and Stephen didn’t pan out because if you have to have a fundie husband, at lest he is cute and I am a sucker for a second chance. They both look very happy in the pictures. Jana’s dress is stunning. 

She might have to wait, but she got a  husband who she actually had a chance to get to know, got to have a beautiful and classy wedding and pick the dress she wanted, not having to live up to other people’s standards. 

Yes! At the time, It was so obvious because Stephen kept showing up in the background of photos he should not have been in and then suddenly he wasn’t and then when it became clear she was engaged, he seemed like the only viable candidate. 

It's sweet that they both seem really happy and not at all awkward. They have touching photos and DANCING and not a T-shirt AND also not practically an added on turtleneck for everyone involved. Amazing for the addition of fake clothes daughter. 

• Upvote 10

1 hour ago, llucie said:

So i read in reddit that another person said they had found it, so i knew it was out there and it was public, but if they had used their real names someone would have founded before now, so i tried with their initials and middle names.

None of the options work

• Upvote 1

Good for Jana, I guess. I hope Jill isn't shown because she didn't want to be. Surely she was there. Who knew that all these years later, Jill is the only Duggar child I have a soft spot for.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, RebeccaRay said:

None of the options work

If you google: theknot j marie s gerald, its the first search thing to come up.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

Carry on here:

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

So new People article confirmed that Jana was in nursing school last year when Steven showed up again. She explained that maybe God had something else planned for her other than marriage and decided to go to nursing school. I'm sure Lori Alexander is writing a response as we speak. 

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic