IGNORED

Junior and Kimberly: He Needs Rehab, She Needs to Lay Off The Lip Fillers

GreyhoundFan

The convention is a gun-free zone. I wonder why Junior feels the need to wear a vest. They're hot and uncomfortable.

image.png.67f9059ccc691441602a07090edda660.png

• Upvote 2

She's really trying to be a Kardashian...

• Eyeroll 4

23 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

The convention is a gun-free zone. I wonder why Junior feels the need to wear a vest. They're hot and uncomfortable.

image.png.67f9059ccc691441602a07090edda660.png

Way to be performative about the second amendment, Junior. I know how you love your guns so you do need to be prepared. 

• Upvote 5

She fits right in with the GQP:

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 4

Really, did we need any more evidence that Kim is not very bright? She is dating dim Don Jr.

• Upvote 8

Good heavens.

image.png.63f8e4cbd93d370f11c7aa9987302942.png

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 1

Junior sounds like he had a fresh delivery:

• Confused 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 1

Junior added speed to his cocktail:

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 1

57 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Junior added speed to his cocktail:

Maybe the network recorded the two of them separately and then when the film was combined they put Jr on 1.5x???

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Junior is lying, how very expected. 
image.png.a2e60b37f010e7fb2ee8b4f7f17b4c6c.png

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 1

Donald trump jr was born in 1977, Eric was born in 1984.

They weren’t even alive during the 1972 Olympics.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe junior needs to get a subscription to Grammarly.

image.png.0869440cdb84964ba556ff8a334ea05e.png

• Upvote 4

Poor junior:

• Upvote 4

Junior is disgusting. 
image.png.3fe528dd61119227954f47fdb678ab1f.png

• Disgust 4
  • WTF 3

16 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Junior is disgusting. 
image.png.3fe528dd61119227954f47fdb678ab1f.png

So many wrong and offensive things to think about this.

1. It definitely shows the Republican version of healthcare and the Republican lack of education to think that sperm live in your stomach.

2. It also shows the Republican sense of humor to think infertility and the need for IVF is funny. Ask people who live with it and they will see no humor about it. Junior I believe the English word for you is wanker.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Audrey2 said:

1. It definitely shows the Republican version of healthcare and the Republican lack of education to think that sperm live in your stomach.

Uhm. I think he may have been implying something entirely different and rather homophobic.

Which is just another level of childish ugliness they're stooping to because they have nothing to counter the Harris-Walz phenomenon. 

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 1
  • I Agree 4

Since Walz is a farmer, and one sperm is ambitious to be a stallion, I am assuming that the cartoon is saying that he gives oral sex to horses. You can tell by the font that it was altered from some other text, probably a sperm wanting to be a man, the name of a woman or gay man where Walz's name is now, and the last word could have been something else, like ass.

They really are as desperate as they are disgusting.

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 1

Thank you to both of you. Maybe I should be glad that I missed the point.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

You're welcome. On some "these people really think this way" posts about fundies or MAGAs,  I want to add "sorry to be helpful." :my_sick:

Edited by thoughtful
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3

1 hour ago, Audrey2 said:

Exactly. I'm guessing you missed it because you are a decent human being who would prefer to not dwell on what Jr was really saying because it's vile.

• I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

I just think about some of the misconceptions I've heard from MAGAs and fundies about pregnancy, so I just figured this was along those lines.

• Upvote 2

More on the false rumor - not sure if it originated with Don Jr., but he sure seems to love it:

Donald Trump Jr. attempted to spread a really weird and really gross lie about Tim Walz on Thursday but only managed to remind people why the Minnesota governor called the GOP “weird” in the first place.

It all started when the former president’s firstborn son took to X, formerly Twitter, with a post spoofing the “Got Milk” ads with a photo of Walz with a milk mustache with a horse in the background.

Not following?

Well, ever since Walz mocked Republican vice presidential nominee JD Vance with a reference to a satirical-but-false internet meme that claimed the “Hillbilly Elegy” author wrote about having sex with a sofa, Trump toadies have been trying to get even.

For some reason, somebody decided to combat the false couch sex claims by claiming that Walz enjoys drinking horse semen.

Weird, right?

Trump Jr. also referenced “stolen valor” in the post, another GOP attack on Walz about his military record that accuses him of abandoning his soldiers before a tour in Iraq. Walz retired to run for Congress.

Trump toadies like Laura Loomer and Joey Mannarino have been spreading the false horse semen story to their followers.

Distractify reports that other Trumpers have created fake news stories incorrectly claiming Walz was caught in the act back in 1995.

But if Trump Jr. and other true believers thought their efforts would change hearts and minds back to their fearless leader, they might be mistaken.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-jr-spreads-weird-191055384.html

There was another attempt at a viral meme - don't know if Don Jr. made it himself. Here it is, with a typical reaction (more are in the article):

image.png.e27e51f476f4641f970f157947338177.png

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 1

There must have been extra speed in today's delivery...

• Upvote 3

I'm glad I was nowhere near them. I don't know if I'd have been able to avoid "accidentally" pushing them into the water.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I'm glad I was nowhere near them. I don't know if I'd have been able to avoid "accidentally" pushing them into the water.

Well, accidents do happen.

Besides, Kimberly always has her flotation devices on display and I think her lips would act as a secondary flotation device.

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 1