IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 25: Totally Surprising Inevitabilities

Bethella

23 minutes ago, RebeccaRay said:

Mmm idk. They just posted a picture today with a bunch of the girls. Yes she was kinda behind someone but you could see that's she's still quite small

That picture was reposted today it was from September. When they all went to the zoo. A bump can pop a lot in 3 weeks. 

The announcement pictures were taken at the end of August. 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Will she go with a nice name like Charlotte or a terrible name like Kolter? 

I think that “Charlotte” was an anomaly as the rest of Tori’s name choices are, imho, dubious in the extreme. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Angelface said:

I think that “Charlotte” was an anomaly as the rest of Tori’s name choices are, imho, dubious in the extreme. 

Although I like Robert, she doesn’t actually call him that. Which kills me. So many nicknames besides Bobby. Rob, Robby, Bert, Bertie, or even his middle name Ellis. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

Was just coming to say that. Kelly just announced it. Probably because the bump will be apparent in the wedding pics this weekend. 

She looked tiny a month ago when they visited Trace and Lydia when Ryker was born.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Although I like Robert, she doesn’t actually call him that. Which kills me. So many nicknames besides Bobby. Rob, Robby, Bert, Bertie, or even his middle name Ellis. 

its because bobby's dad goes by Robert.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, raayx01 said:

its because bobby's dad goes by Robert.

That’s why I didn’t include Robert in my list of nicknames. 

I think everyone predicted they'd announce by the wedding. Assuming Tor's no due before the end of the year, this will be the longest between babies. 

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, marmalade said:

She looked tiny a month ago when they visited Trace and Lydia when Ryker was born.

A month can make a big difference with a bump. Josie’s bump has grown significantly in the last month. If Tori is a few weeks behind Josie, she could just have popped. 

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

A month can make a big difference with a bump. Josie’s bump has grown significantly in the last month. If Tori is a few weeks behind Josie, she could just have popped. 

Josie is also in her second trimester. I don't think Tori is that far along. As I previously noted, Tori was as small as she's ever been just last month. 

I think this was just an early announcement. Hopefully, approved by Tori. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, marmalade said:

Josie is also in her second trimester. I don't think Tori is that far along. As I previously noted, Tori was as small as she's ever been just last month. 

I think this was just an early announcement. Hopefully, approved by Tori. 

I am pretty sure the announcement pictures were taken at tHe end of August when she visited Erin. So 6 weeks ago. And again, a pregnant belly can change a lot in a month, but really we will see this weekend. 

• Upvote 5

17 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

I am pretty sure the announcement pictures were taken at tHe end of August when she visited Erin. So 6 weeks ago. And again, a pregnant belly can change a lot in a month, but really we will see this weekend. 

Saw a pic of Tori taken at Jackson's wedding rehearsal earlier today. She's still not visibly showing. It appears to have been an early (for her) announcement.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, lexiloumarie said:

Gabriella (Campaña) Akoua looks like she's possibly pregnant in recent pics - she's a Campana so odds are high. 

This has already been stated. She having a girl.

Alyssa Paine welcomed Mia Gayle Paine today

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3

I’m hoping it’s pronounced Me-a and not My-a. Because My a Paine is not a great name. Actually they both sound bad. Sorry!

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 1

17 hours ago, RebeccaRay said:

Oops. Totally lost track. Too many in that crowd. 

I know Emily (Haight) Stangl is expecting but the photos Lindsay (Haight) Smith posted of herself and Logan at Jackson Bates wedding… she looks thicker around her middle? Did I miss an announcement?

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, lexiloumarie said:

Oops. Totally lost track. Too many in that crowd. 

If you think Tori and Kendra are bad, yikes at Laura and Nate Paine. Got married in 2018 and had their 5th earlier this year.

On 10/14/2023 at 9:35 PM, RebeccaRay said:

I didn't know who she was so I was looking for her on the Paine's wiki page, Do we know how her first husband died? I saw that she was married in May of 2021 and he died that July. This is a child with her 2nd husband. And did she get pregnant before marriage? I see that they got married in April.

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, dawn9476 said:

If you think Tori and Kendra are bad, yikes at Laura and Nate Paine. Got married in 2018 and had their 5th earlier this year.

I didn't know who she was so I was looking for her on the Paine's wiki page, Do we know how her first husband died? I saw that she was married in May of 2021 and he died that July. This is a child with her 2nd husband. And did she get pregnant before marriage? I see that they got married in April.

he died of covid, he was a big so I think that might of been a big factor.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

6 hours ago, dawn9476 said:

This is a child with her 2nd husband. And did she get pregnant before marriage? I see that they got married in April.

Yes she got pregnant out of wedlock. A bit of a scandal for a Paine isnt it? though i suposse since she was already a widow her purity was not as big a concern.

• Upvote 3

43 minutes ago, llucie said:

Yes she got pregnant out of wedlock. A bit of a scandal for a Paine isnt it? though i suposse since she was already a widow her purity was not as big a concern.

Alyssa is not a fundie. She is not a public figure. Her husband, Josiah, is not a public figure. 

Alyssa has attended university, wears shorts, has a job, and lost her first beloved husband to Covid only two months after getting married. 

Alyssa has been through a horrible ordeal. 

She re-married a Paine, but marrying a guy raised fundie doesn’t mean he is a fundie.

As this couple is not trying to spread hate, child abuse, misogyny, nor patriarchal oppression I feel she deserves privacy and kindness. 

When people make a public Spectacle of themselves, hold themselves up as examples, and try to coerce or force others to do things then by all means, snark away. However, Private people deserve privacy. 

The birth of Mia Gayle Paine is worth noting, as she is a granddaughter of Fundies, but blithe commentaries on a private woman’s sexual history and “purity” is inappropriate. 

Edited by Bassett Lady
  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, Bassett Lady said:

Alyssa is not a fundie. She is not a public figure. Her husband, Josiah, is not a public figure. 

Alyssa has attended university, wears shorts, has a job, and lost her first beloved husband to Covid only two months after getting married. 

Alyssa has been through a horrible ordeal. 

She re-married a Paine, but marrying a guy raised fundie doesn’t mean he is a fundie.

As this couple is not trying to spread hate, child abuse, misogyny, nor patriarchal oppression I feel she deserves privacy and kindness. 

When people make a public Spectacle of themselves, hold themselves up as examples, and try to coerce or force others to do things then by all means, snark away. However, Private people deserve privacy. 

The birth of Mia Gayle Paine is worth noting, as she is a granddaughter of Fundies, but blithe commentaries on a private woman’s sexual history and “purity” is inappropriate. 

I dont believe in purity period. For anyone. I hope all fundies are able to have as many relationships before marriage as they want to have. I am glad for Josiah if he really has left his parents religion behind. I have no way of knowing if thats the case or not. All i could find is that Alyssa deceased husband attended the same church as them so i asumed they were still fundie. For fundie folks like the Paine family, who always appear so righteous too, getting pregnant out of wedlock is a huge scandal and thats what i was commenting on.  Not that i personally agree with it. For me the huge Paine scandal should be that they married they daughter to a rapist.

If you are arguing that their pregnancy should not be disscused here at all because they are private people then i agree, but its not just them, most people disscused here nowadays are private now except for a few exceptions.

I am going to assume that Chad's brother may have more freedom than the golden boy aka the oldest son Chad, which is why the family was alight with him marrying a widow. Kiind of like of how Zach Bate's younger brothers seem to have more freedom than he did. Not sure I see Kelly and Gil letting their sons get involved with a widowed though. And it's a definite no with JB and Michelle since they seem to have more control over their sons. All the Duggar sons married girls from IBLP as oppose to the Bates boys.

Edited by dawn9476
  • Upvote 4

• Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic