IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 25: Totally Surprising Inevitabilities

Bethella

55 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Could be. 

I noticed Jedi and Lainey are divorced/separated. They never had kids. But she has two siblings married to Willis siblings. So it could be awkward in the future. 

They're divorced and he's dating again. But the youngest Willis sister married to her brother I think it's Jasmine is on Laineys side. 

13 minutes ago, RebeccaRay said:

They're divorced and he's dating again. But the youngest Willis sister married to her brother I think it's Jasmine is on Laineys side. 

Jenny is married to Sean McDowell and Jasmine is married to Ryan McDowell. 

• Upvote 1

According IG, Virginia (Keckler) Shedd had her 4th daughter, Clarabelle... after Gwendolyn, Lucinda and Eliza

And for the Shannons (Atlanta Goodwin family), there is one more child, born in august, in Laredo's family, a little Cyrus Marshall Shannon. He's the little brother of Callahan, Magnus and Daniella...

Edited by Eleonore Peyrac
  • Upvote 1
  • WTF 1

1 hour ago, RebeccaRay said:

Raechelle Waller Afarian had her 6th. A boy. Nov 10th Isaiah Valiant Arakel Afarian. All of her kids have 2 middles

Years ago I thought she and her husband were done with kids. Trying to remember what I based that assumption on. The age their kids were at the time? The age she and her husband looked? Not that I ever saw many photos. So I am always bizarrely surprised to see her name on this list. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Mrs Ms said:

Years ago I thought she and her husband were done with kids. Trying to remember what I based that assumption on. The age their kids were at the time? The age she and her husband looked? Not that I ever saw many photos. So I am always bizarrely surprised to see her name on this list. 

She has really spaced them out compared to other fundies. I know Fundiewiki isn’t always 100% accurate but I think these must be somewhat accurate dates of her first 5 kids. 

F0F090A4-5FBF-4D1B-8E76-1D2844AD5B22.jpeg

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

11 hours ago, RebeccaRay said:

Raechelle Waller Afarian had her 6th. A boy. Nov 10th Isaiah Valiant Arakel Afarian. All of her kids have 2 middles

Wow just realised that Priscilla Waller has 3 nephews called Nehemiah (Esther's, Nurie's and Rachelle's)

Don't know why I'm so surprised when fundie families are so large, I suppose they have to recycle names eventually 

Edited by BritishBabycatcher
  • Upvote 14

3 hours ago, BritishBabycatcher said:

Wow just realised that Priscilla Waller has 3 nephews called Nehemiah (Esther's, Nurie's and Rachelle's)

Don't know why I'm so surprised when fundie families are so large, I suppose they have to recycle names eventually 

That is amazing! These people have absolutely no imagination! There are so many beautiful names out there! But I guess, if you "HAVE" to have "the most wholesome christian name" and only read the Bible, then your name choices are extremely limited.... 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

4 hours ago, BritishBabycatcher said:

I’m Jewish & in very religious Jewish family (because they are usually large) having a son or daughter share a name with an in-law is common. I know of a family where their oldest son & daughter married people with the same name as one of their siblings. The names are pretty common in their religious circle. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

4 hours ago, BritishBabycatcher said:

It’s just weird that they recycled a name that isn’t very common. I guess it would make more sense if it was the name David, John, Anna, Grace, etc. But Nehemiah is a much less common name in the US. 

• Upvote 11

7 hours ago, BritishBabycatcher said:

They all have different last names so it's not so bad. The Mueller family has 2 Calebs

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, RebeccaRay said:

Hannah Duggar is expecting her second

Just like his twin, he and his wife will have their first two kids close together and then there will probably be a bigger gap between #2 and 3.

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Just like his twin, he and his wife will have their first two kids close together and then there will probably be a bigger gap between #2 and 3.

That doesn't work though will jer and Hannah. Brynley wad bornnin Dec and about to turn one. Truett was barely one when Nora was born because they were born in the same month. Hannah is due probably in February 

• Upvote 4

23 minutes ago, RebeccaRay said:

That doesn't work though will jer and Hannah. Brynley wad bornnin Dec and about to turn one. Truett was barely one when Nora was born because they were born in the same month. Hannah is due probably in February 

Sorry but that’s still close in my opinion. 

If they have a baby in Feb, it’s two months after their first turns one. Jed’s second was born two weeks after the first turned one. That’s not a huge difference. They are still 2 kids close in age. Like I said.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 7

13 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Sorry but that’s still close in my opinion. 

If they have a baby in Feb, it’s two months after their first turns one. Jed’s second was born two weeks after the first turned one. That’s not a huge difference. They are still 2 kids close in age. Like I said.

2 weeks and 2 months has a difference 

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 3

Just now, RebeccaRay said:

2 weeks and 2 months has a difference 

I didn’t same they would be exactly the same distance apart. I said they would have their first two close together and then the next one further apart. Reread what I wrote. 

• Upvote 4

40 minutes ago, hollyandivy said:

Holy smokes, why are fundies so eager on those babies, my first two are 25 months apart and I considered that close together!

Mine are 27 months apart and I was so upset that they were that close together. I wanted them to be more like 3 years apart. But things outside of my control changed my perfect timeline. The hardest time of my life was when I had a newborn and a toddler. I never want to go back. Now that they are in grade school, it’s wonderful. They play together all the time. But damn it was hard at first. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 3

32 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Mine are 27 months apart and I was so upset that they were that close together. I wanted them to be more like 3 years apart. But things outside of my control changed my perfect timeline. The hardest time of my life was when I had a newborn and a toddler. I never want to go back. Now that they are in grade school, it’s wonderful. They play together all the time. But damn it was hard at first. 

Mine are 3 years and 3 months apart. My youngest brother had 3 boys in 3 years and 2 months time. It was c-r-a-z-y!

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, RebeccaRay said:

Hannah Duggar is expecting her second

I was just coming to post this. I wondered yesterday if she was pregnant because one of her sisters posted pics and she was hiding her belly. 

Hannah didn’t announce until sometime after 20 weeks with Brynlee (she announced August 30, Brynlee was a born a couple weeks early on Christmas Eve) and that looks like a fairly advanced ultrasound, so I bet she is past 20 weeks again. If she announced around hte same time as last time, she’s due in early March. Which still means two kids by their second wedding anniversary. That is insanely fast by anyone’s book. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 4

20 hours ago, RebeccaRay said:

The babies aren’t quite as close between each other, but they are closer within the marriage. Jed and Katey had hit their second anniversary almost two months before Nora was born. Truett was actually born after their first anniversary (month later) as well. While Jer and Hannah had a baby within the first 10 months of marriage and will probably have baby #2 before their second anniversary. 

I think both couples can be shown to having their first two babies very quickly l 

• Upvote 10

On 11/18/2023 at 12:27 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yeah, mine are 2 years and 9 months apart and I am sooo glad they're not any closer. It's still insanely hard right now (baby is six months), but at least my 3-year-old is a lot more independent than she would have been a year earlier. And I don't even want to imagine having a baby and a 1-year-old. I get that people have different timelines for their own (very valid) reasons, and plenty of non-fundies choose to have their kids very close together, but it's just very much not for me. And I wish these fundie women felt like they had a choice in the matter, rather than just doing it because, well, that's what you do.

• Upvote 5

@JillyO I feel ya- my oldest was 2y9m when my twins were born.. full term.. all 3 in diapers cause the oldest was a stubborn and slow learner... I had to put gates up and locks on everything though since he loved to get into things while I was nurse trapped on the couch!  

• Upvote 4
  • Love 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic