IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 25: Totally Surprising Inevitabilities

Bethella

6 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

I may be wrong but I was thinking their oldest is probably close to two

She's two this month. His wife is young. Hopefully won't be too many more.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

Morgan from Paul and Morgan is pregnant again. Which is terrible news. Morgan already dealt with mental health struggles, then she had a traumatic birth with Luca, and now she’s pregnant again. 

• Sad 9
  • WTF 1

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

He is super into the anti choice movement. So I assume he wants a shitload of kids and she’s happy to be broodmare. 

When I look at her on photos I think she is in constant pain. Pain of pretending she's happy with him and her life

• Upvote 2

Let me be clear, I don't think that any of these fundies are great husbands, not even the ones that we consider good for a Fundy husband. Natty Darnell, however, gives me a really uneasy feeling that I can't put my finger on. He's one I would like to see go much longer between children.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 5

8 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

Let me be clear, I don't think that any of these fundies are great husbands, not even the ones that we consider good for a Fundy husband. Natty Darnell, however, gives me a really uneasy feeling that I can't put my finger on. He's one I would like to see go much longer between children.

And there are so many horror story varieties to pick from as it comes to the husbands we follow. Tabitha Paine. Debi Pearl. Anna Marie Maxwell. Teri Maxwell. Esther Shrader. Christina Caldwell. Carla Clark (Katie Bates' MIL).

I know Priscilla Waller is an easy one to put up there, but honestly her situation seems like kind of a best case scenario for her in fundieland.

Note: I intentionally left off a few of the most obvious, for obvious reasons.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

I hope we have not posted this again, Kaylea Washburn is pregnant with her 4th baby. Saw this from her relative's Jasmine Washburn Instagram, who had her baby shower in August where four pregnant women (including Kaylea and her SIL Hannah Manderino) posed for a picture.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, elisa said:

I hope we have not posted this again, Kaylea Washburn is pregnant with her 4th baby. Saw this from her relative's Jasmine Washburn Instagram, who had her baby shower in August where four pregnant women (including Kaylea and her SIL Hannah Manderino) posed for a picture.

Yeah I noticed she was pregnant. Kaylea Washburn is pregnant with #4, Hannah Washburn Manderino is pregnant with #5, and Abigail Washburn Lagoy is pregnant with #4. They are all having kids every 16-22 months. They are all baby machines. 

ETA: Samuel Washburn’s wife also just had a baby before their first wedding anniversary and Sarah Washburn Lagoy just had #3 not too long ago. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yeah I noticed she was pregnant. Kaylea Washburn is pregnant with #4, Hannah Washburn Manderino is pregnant with #5, and Abigail Washburn Lagoy is pregnant with #4. They are all having kids every 16-22 months. They are all baby machines. 

ETA: Samuel Washburn’s wife also just had a baby before their first wedding anniversary and Sarah Washburn Lagoy just had #3 not too long ago. 

I wonder about this custom of numbering babies--little humans!--like they are things.

Edited by Jackie3

On 11/24/2023 at 12:24 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Morgan from Paul and Morgan is pregnant again. Which is terrible news. Morgan already dealt with mental health struggles, then she had a traumatic birth with Luca, and now she’s pregnant again. 

Wait how old is the first one?

On 11/24/2023 at 3:24 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Morgan from Paul and Morgan is pregnant again. Which is terrible

I agree. She clearly still has a lot of trauma from the birth of her first and Paul is awful. I don't condone her fundie beliefs or actions but I feel sorry for her.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

Just now, browngrl said:

I agree. She clearly still has a lot of trauma from the birth of her first and Paul is awful. I don't condone her fundie beliefs or actions but I feel sorry for her.

Her mental health has always seemed to be a struggle for her that is never addressed. Paul will never let her see a therapist or go on meds unless her life is in immediate danger. And maybe not even then. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 7
  • I Agree 1

Paul and Morgan and Bethy and Dav seem the most fake fundies to me.  They seem to have just picked a controversial belief in hopes of getting viewers.

Morgan looks over everything all the time.  Paul is abusive and in love with only himself.  Her being pregnant again is so sad

• Upvote 9
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 1

37 minutes ago, KWLand said:

Paul and Morgan and Bethy and Dav seem the most fake fundies to me.  They seem to have just picked a controversial belief in hopes of getting viewers.

Morgan looks over everything all the time.  Paul is abusive and in love with only himself.  Her being pregnant again is so sad

Bethany is getting way too into talking about sex and her sex life online. It’s getting weird. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 9

8 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It’s getting weird. 

not just getting weird - it is full on Marjorie Taylor Green showing Hunter Biden's dick picks to the House  weird (and I threw up a little in my mouth just typing that)

• Upvote 9

Abigail washburn Lagoy had Daisy Mae yesterday. Since her other daughters are Dakota and Dallas, I figured she would go with something like Dayton or Destin. But nope it’s Daisy. 

• Upvote 5

Olivia Plath’s younger sister Sophia Roberts had a baby girl named Kimberleigh Noel. The spelling is bad enough. But Kimberly Noel is Kim Kardashian’s name. So it made me snort a bit. She was born 11-26.

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 3

Ashley Slayer's sister Anastasia, is pregnant again. She went from a honeymoon baby to a 2nd pregnancy very quickly. At this rate she could easily pass Ashley.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

Ashley Slayer's sister Anastasia, is pregnant again. She went from a honeymoon baby to a 2nd pregnancy very quickly. At this rate she could easily pass Ashley.

We talked about it earlier in the thread. She will have two babies before her second anniversary. They will be 11 months apart. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

On 11/27/2023 at 2:45 AM, browngrl said:

not just getting weird - it is full on Marjorie Taylor Green showing Hunter Biden's dick picks to the House  weird (and I threw up a little in my mouth just typing that)

Probably a result of never having learnt what healthy sexual boundaries are. Bethany I mean . 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

26 minutes ago, Hasunah2 said:

Probably a result of never having learnt what healthy sexual boundaries are. Bethany I mean . 

I think a huge part of it is that Girl Defined talked about so much personal shit. Like masturbation! I honestly can’t imagine talking about masturbation on YouTube for everyone to see. So by the time Bethany got married, she had been talking about really personal stuff online for years. She has always treated YouTube like a diary. I am just waiting for her to start sharing really embarrassing and personal stories about her kids. Like shitting their pants at the playground or wetting the bed every night. 

• Upvote 8

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think a huge part of it is that Girl Defined talked about so much personal shit. Like masturbation! I honestly can’t imagine talking about masturbation on YouTube for everyone to see. So by the time Bethany got married, she had been talking about really personal stuff online for years. She has always treated YouTube like a diary. I am just waiting for her to start sharing really embarrassing and personal stories about her kids. Like shitting their pants at the playground or wetting the bed every night. 

That and the fact that Bethany has to be aware of how the internet sees Daaaaaav.

I try and avoid info about her because it's all so 🤮, but everything that finds its way to me screams overcompensating.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Sister Mozz said:

Nurie Rodrigues Keller is pregnant with #3, due in July, per Jill's FB.

These people cannot wait to jump out of bed and share the news can they?

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic