IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 25: Totally Surprising Inevitabilities

Bethella

Even though they have eight kids, the Kellers still stay a few grandkids ahead of the Duggars. Nurrie''s will make 36 grand kids.. I think after Hannah's, the Duggars will have 33. If it wasn't for Jill slowing down and not wanting a lot of kids, Jinger doing the same, and Justin and Claire not have any kids so far, the Duggars probably would be have passed the Kellers a while ago.

Edited by dawn9476
  • Upvote 6

34 minutes ago, dawn9476 said:

Even though they have eight kids, the Kellers still stay a few grandkids ahead of the Duggars. Nurrie''s will make 36 grand kids.. I think after Hannah's, the Duggars will have 33. If it wasn't for Jill slowing down and not wanting a lot of kids, Jinger doing the same, and Justin and Claire not have any kids so far, the Duggars probably would be have passed the Kellers a while ago.

That's what happens when your oldest child has 14 kids. Even among fundies that's a lot.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

58 minutes ago, EmiSue said:

That's what happens when your oldest child has 14 kids. Even among fundies that's a lot.

I hope that she’s done with 14. It’s funny because Anna, Rebekah, and Daniel are probably all done having kids. At least until Josh gets out. And I can’t see Suze having 10 kids. So the big numbers come from the mega breeders of the family. 

• Upvote 8

I know we don’t really follow the Kingerys but I wanted to post this because he’s such a big baby. Look at that guy! Very cute and chubby cheeked. 

A8B1AE07-299B-4819-9BA6-08B6D84FC33F.jpeg

• Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Tannen Millsap is pregnant and due with #5 in May. She’s one of the MEDCORP housewives. 

She may be the top RHoM breeder. That's a lot of kids in not a lot of time.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, EmiSue said:

She may be the top RHoM breeder. That's a lot of kids in not a lot of time.

They got married in November 2013 but didn’t have their first until June 2017. I bet they prevented pregnancy at first. And now they just let the flood gates open. Hopefully they get to a point where they are done and prevent again. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

14 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Stasia Salyer had a miscarriage. 

Even though her and her sisters fill me with rage over their harassment of other women at Planned Parenthoods, I still would never wish this kind of pain and grief on them. 

• Upvote 10

So Tiffany posted about a pregnancy story... and looks like it's a miscarriage 

Edited by RebeccaRay
More info

54 minutes ago, Cupcake79 said:

Amber de la Motte from the Happy Caravan had her 11th baby, a girl, on 3rd December. I didn’t catch the name. 

I believe she said it was Netta, not sure how she spells it

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Cupcake79 said:

Amber de la Motte from the Happy Caravan had her 11th baby, a girl, on 3rd December. I didn’t catch the name. 

I think she’s around 44 so let’s hope this is her last. Because they can’t fit anymore kids in a NYC apartment. 

• Upvote 4

According to the Maxwell family blog, Anna Marie had baby #7, a girl, named Esther Marie. The post was archived in their October 2023 collection. Didn't see a birthdate listed though.

• Upvote 5

7 hours ago, Lady Dondarrion said:

According to the Maxwell family blog, Anna Marie had baby #7, a girl, named Esther Marie. The post was archived in their October 2023 collection. Didn't see a birthdate listed though.

This was shared a while back 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, RebeccaRay said:

This was shared a while back 

My apologies. I must've missed it.

2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

My name guess is Theodore Tozer. I always guess that for a boy. 

Eventually you'll be at least half right! 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5

• Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic