IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 25: Totally Surprising Inevitabilities

Bethella

13 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

My name guess is Theodore Tozer. I always guess that for a boy. 

I’ve had Tozer on the guess list for ages.  

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, clueliss said:

I’ve had Tozer on the guess list for ages.  

I think everyone has. Ben will eventually come through! 

• Haha 2

So they have named him George Augustine. Traditional and goes with Henry. Spurgeon doesn't go with anything...wonder if they regret that name choice now?

• Upvote 6

George doesn’t surprise me at all. But Augustine does. I would have guessed George Tozer or George Calvin. 

But his initials are GAS 😬💨

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 9

44 minutes ago, BritishBabycatcher said:

So they have named him George Augustine. Traditional and goes with Henry. Spurgeon doesn't go with anything...wonder if they regret that name choice now?

Jessa regretted it as soon as she realized she couldn't get anyone to call him Eliot or Quincy. Ben might be getting there, but who knows. 

• Upvote 6

I surprisingly like both names and the combo this time around compared to the other two boys! 

I wished they had changed Spurgeon's name when he was little and used Elliot as a first name

• Upvote 6

14 minutes ago, abiamw said:

Julie Knox appears to be expecting baby #7.

Can't tell about Julie but Kimberly Palazzolo had a girl. So they have 3 kids now.

Pic is from public fb profile of one of the Mueller single kids

IMG_20231224_215653.jpg

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, fish_ca said:

Can't tell about Julie but Kimberly Palazzolo had a girl. So they have 3 kids now.

Pic is from public fb profile of one of the Mueller single kids

IMG_20231224_215653.jpg

Her name is Emily Faye (from her mother's instagram) but i think that we have talked about this baby before 🙂

Edited by elisa
  • Upvote 1

Kimberly’s first was born with a huge amount of black hair. It was gorgeous. And then her next two had little hair at birth and it was much lighter. I was a bit surprised. I hope the next one is another with the ton of black hair. It was just so adorable. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, elisa said:

Her name is Emily Faye (from her mother's instagram) but i think that we have talked about this baby before 🙂

I must have missed it ☺

• Love 1

Susanna Wissmann Jerred is pregnant. They got married July first and she’s viably pregnant. So she will have the baby before her first anniversary. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 5

8 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Susanna Wissmann Jerred is pregnant. They got married July first and she’s viably pregnant. So she will have the baby before her first anniversary. 

Following in Hannah's footsteps. 

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I assumed it was an out of wedlock pregnancy and got excited before remembering that it's almost January and now I'm disappointed.

• Haha 10

From the new annual family photo of the Burnetts',Charity (Burnett) Wearden has had a baby boy (as far as i can see it is a boy) and Hannah (Burnett) Dornink has had a new baby girl. So now Charity has three (we already knew since she was visibly pregnant in last year's picture) and Hannah has six!

• Upvote 5

Morgan of Paul and Morgan is having a boy. They will name him Judah Love. Their other son is Luka Grace. Those middle name choices are interesting because Paul and Morgan extend almost Zero Grace and Love to anyone who believes differently from them. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Morgan of Paul and Morgan is having a boy. They will name him Judah Love. Their other son is Luka Grace. Those middle name choices are interesting because Paul and Morgan extend almost Zero Grace and Love to anyone who believes differently from them. 

I think it’s interesting because I thought names like “Love” or “Grace” were reserved to girls in fundieland, and boys only got manly virtue names like, I don’t know, “Righteous” or “Courage”.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

29 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

those are some of the worst parents.  It makes me so sad for those boys.  

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

9 minutes ago, GreenBeans said:

I think it’s interesting because I thought names like “Love” or “Grace” were reserved to girls in fundieland, and boys only got manly virtue names like, I don’t know, “Righteous” or “Courage”.

They act like they are super cool fundies. So they Buck some of the fundie trends and act like they are so special. They are insufferable. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Wow, I'm really surprised Paul would agree to name boys Grace & Love! I've only heard them used for girls. And yes, it's also ironic because Paul is so lacking in both. I wish Morgan the best and I hope she has non-Pauls in her life who will provide her any support she needs. 

Edited by Giraffe
  • Upvote 5

• Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic