IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 25: Totally Surprising Inevitabilities

Bethella

Karissa doesn't need another,

Esther Shrader needs to stop -- 14 is is enough

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 12

Jennifer Flanders posted the family newsletter.... 

Jonathan Flanders had a daughter with his new wife, Haley Latham, mother of two children... He had Aiden, Sawyer, Ben, Grayson, Easton, Noah and Lydia with Matti, and Haley had a boy Gavin, and a girl Kennedy. So, his 8th and her 3rd is a girl named Hannah Renee Flanders born on april...

And Mikayla Flanders (Benjamin's wife) is pregnant with their 4th and Emi Flanders (JT's wife) is pregnant with their 2nd... no due date.

• Thank You 1

Baby boy Staddon was born to  James and Julianna.

Sister Lydia Bennett did a Motherhood assignment blog on the Lenspiration website, and included a short video of the babe with his Mum- but never mentioned his name!!

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4

Katelin Day had her daughter on october , called Kiera Joy..... And all the family is returning to Ukraine, in Lviv!!! 😨 I don't understand parents who want to lead away 6 children in a war-torn country !!

"Family

People often wonder what the kids' thoughts are regarding returning to Ukraine. While there are people and things they will be sad to leave behind, everyone agrees that they want to go back to Ukraine. In the mean time, however, life continues on. The kids are still working on school, and soaking up the beautiful weather in our backyard."

https://www.daysinukraine.com/

Madness!

Edited by Eleonore Peyrac
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Eleonore Peyrac said:

I don't understand parents who want to lead away 6 children in a war-torn country !!

Me either! I don't follow this family, but this quote made me cringe:

"There are some parts of Ukraine that are very dangerous. But there are other parts where life continues on almost unchanged as it did before the war, with the exception of the occasional missile strike." Um....what? Yeah, safe except for that!

Also, what are the kids going to say about going back to Ukraine? Even if they don't want to go, they're still going, so resistance seems futile.

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 2

On 1/17/2024 at 1:26 PM, BensAllergies said:

Daniel and Hannah Neeleman had their 8th child, daughter Flora Jo, on January 4th.

Quoting myself to say that Hannah’s father recently died and she mentioned that her parents have 58 grandchildren. So Flora is #58 on her mother’s side.

It looks like her mom is one of 9 siblings and her dad is one of 10. I don’t know how many Neeleman grandkids there are. I know that Daniel’s sister Ashley has 6 kids and she is likely done. So newborn Flora likely has a fair amount of cousins on her dad’s side too.

• Thank You 2

I have no Idea who these people are, but I had a Ukrainian Patient of mine say the exact same thing during her treatment last week, I asked her whether she would be having another prescription and she said "no, our family is going back home. It isn't half as bad over there as your government wants you to believe".... it left me speechless for the remainder of our session... It's a pity I won't be treating her anymore - I'd have a few words for her now! 

This is referring to @SisterCupcakes post, I forgot to quote. 

Edited by Hazelbunny
  • Upvote 5

14 hours ago, SisterCupcake said:

Me either! I don't follow this family, but this quote made me cringe:

"There are some parts of Ukraine that are very dangerous. But there are other parts where life continues on almost unchanged as it did before the war, with the exception of the occasional missile strike."

This is what our outgoing minister (I don't know of which department) is trying to convince the rest of the parliament of as well, that most of the Ukrainian refugees can go back now because most of the country is safe Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

• WTF 4

We don’t follow this family but I thought FJ would enjoy this fundie baby name. So cutesy. It’s a bit too much for me. 

674272D9-2AC3-49C0-A412-F2493B43FDCF.jpeg

• WTF 1
  • Haha 7

Brianna Jeub had her baby recently. Going off Wendy's Facebook, it sounds like it was yesterday (2/6). It's a girl.

Wendy also announced it was grandbaby #18 for them. Are there any unaccounted for?

Edited by WannabeHistorian
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, WannabeHistorian said:

Brianna Jeub had her baby recently. Going off Wendy's Facebook, it sounds like it was yesterday (2/6). It's a girl.

Wendy also announced it was grandbaby #18 for them. Are there any unaccounted for?

Lol probably. These Jeubs are reproducing quickly. 

• I Agree 1

7 hours ago, WannabeHistorian said:

The baby's name is Astoria. I have 17 including this one. . 

Alicia has 3, Alissa has at least one, Lydia has 2, Isaiah now has 3, Micah will have 3 in April, Noah has 3, Tabitha has at least 1 and keilah has 1. So either alissa had another or Tabitha had another

• Upvote 2

Just based on Hannah Jeub’s Instagram, I would guess she and her husband are at least separated. There aren’t any pics of him on her page anymore. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

Rebekah Courter Payne welcomed her first child, a boy named Hugh Chadwick. He was born at 30 weeks weighing only 2 pounds

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Gabby Barrett had a girl named Ivy Josephine. 

Three babies in just over 3 years.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, indianabones said:

Yeah it’s sad. He doesn’t want her singing duets with guys and he is totally limiting her career. She’s more talented than him and he knows it.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, indianabones said:

Baylah Jan of 2021, augustine Oct of 2022 and now ivy in Feb of 2024. I will say at least they all turned 1 before mom birthed the next.

• Upvote 5

She must have similar taste in names as Jessa. Since they both used Augustine and Ivy. 

• Upvote 5

41 minutes ago, ToriAmos said:

Who is Gabby Barrett? Is she related to the Nancy Campbell Barretts?

No, she is married to Jeremy Vuolo’s friend Cade. Gabby made it far on American idol and is a good singer who could have a decent career. But her godly husband wants her to focus on birthing his babies. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 3

1 hour ago, Nashville92 said:

Ariel Tyson had her 8th, not sure on date but it's another girl

Feb 17th

Luke and Catherine Arndt are expecting a baby due August 2024. They had a miscarriage in September that they named baby hope

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 8

Atlanta (Shannon) Goodwin had her 7th baby yesterday, a boy named Robert Armistead Goodwin  according Jordan's FB

Edited by Eleonore Peyrac
  • Thank You 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic