IGNORED

Baby Name Thread 5

Coconut Flan

If Siren is pregnant, I'd guess Florence or Franklin.

Since Jinger actually is pregnant, I'll say Arthur Charles or Alexandra Marie.

Edited by EmiSue
  • Upvote 3

Jinger 

Adelaide his mothers name/michelle or a soccer theme maybe Chelsea lol 

lawrence James or robert/ whatever his dad or dads middle name is 

• Upvote 3

I googled “fancy old fashioned names” for JinJer and the Bridgerton character names came up- and really I could see any of them :

Daphne, Eloise, Francesca, Hyacinth, Penelope - plus secondary characters like Agatha, Prudence, Phillipa, Portia, Edwina, Cressida, (Charlotte is too popular and I think they’d leave Violet for Jessa) 

Anthony, Benedict, Gregory all would fit their vibe. The other male names are too short or common I think. 

Not saying it will happen, but it would be wild if sweet sheltered Jinger used that very steamy show as her source 🤣

Edited by Mama Mia
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1

I seem to recall a video Jeremy made on the meanings of the girls’ names. He especially seems to be into the meanings.  I think that’s part of his scholarly image that he wants to present, so I chose names with godly meanings.

• Upvote 4

They do seem to be into name meanings and slightly offbeat classic names. I could see them using something like Verity for a girl if it wasn’t so similar to Felicity. 

For a boy, I think there’s a good chance it will be Jeremy Jr. or the middle name will be Jeremy. I could also see them going for Theodore and calling him Theo. 

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, dawn9476 said:

Makayla and Jonas Thatcher, BFF's of the Bates kids, had their 2nd earlier today. Named her Rayna Kay. Their first is named Sage Renee.

They love them some long A's.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I don't think Lauren is pregnant. There is no real evidence and they have ducked out of public life. 

I have no idea if she’s pregnant or not, but someday there will probably be an F baby, and we’re ready for it. If we don’t find out the F baby’s name for another five years, at least our guesses have been tabulated.

• Upvote 2
  • Bless Your Heart 1

10 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

I have no idea if she’s pregnant or not, but someday there will probably be an F baby, and we’re ready for it. If we don’t find out the F baby’s name for another five years, at least our guesses have been tabulated.

Generally the rule for this thread is only established pregnancies.

• Upvote 1

On 10/16/2024 at 5:32 PM, Mama Mia said:

I googled “fancy old fashioned names” for JinJer and the Bridgerton character names came up- and really I could see any of them :

Daphne, Eloise, Francesca, Hyacinth, Penelope - plus secondary characters like Agatha, Prudence, Phillipa, Portia, Edwina, Cressida, (Charlotte is too popular and I think they’d leave Violet for Jessa) 

Anthony, Benedict, Gregory all would fit their vibe. The other male names are too short or common I think. 

Not saying it will happen, but it would be wild if sweet sheltered Jinger used that very steamy show as her source 🤣

I have no idea what Bridgerton is (not a sheltered fundie but a lot on my plate with no time for tv or steaming), but these sound so spot on for Jinger and Jeremy!

After Felicity and Evangeline (?) I could totally see something fancy / old fashioned / French sounding for a girl.

Adrienne maybe? Or Eleanor? Or Adeline (though that would be too similar to Evangeline maybe)? I could also see something like Violet.

Something classic for a boy. Fundies love to go cutesy / creative for girls’ names and traditional for boys’ names.

Do Jinger’s and Jeremy’s girls have middle names? I’d expect them to use a virtue or family name as middle name.

Edited by GreenBeans
Riffles