IGNORED

Baby Name Thread 5

Coconut Flan

On 5/18/2024 at 8:50 PM, AussieKrissy said:

I know this lady gets discussed on here somewhere. I have seen bits and pieces. I love when my worlds collide. I was like oh I know her (from here) when she popped up on my feed. Holy shit. I can’t believe she named her kid that. IMG_2066.thumb.png.b5d48850cfe25509e5ca2968236ac881.png

If they are Americans the child may be called Teri, but I love the idea of Tess!! LOL

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

If they are Americans the child may be called Teri, but I love the idea of Tess!! LOL

I believe baby Theresa is named after Kelly’s soul mate “Loveday.” Yes, Kelly nicknamed her Loveday. She goes by Teri. So she probably won’t want another Teri due to confusion. I’m still on boat “Reese” as a nickname.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, KWLand said:

Are there any Duggars known to be pregnant?  

There haven’t been any announcements. But I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if Kendra was pregnant. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

Weston Slade was born to Tori & Bobby Smith on Wednesday 5/29/24.  No one, not one poster got the name correct, first or middle. Better luck next time coming up with an out of left field name for them.

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Weston Slade was born to Tori & Bobby Smith on Wednesday 5/29/24.  No one, not one poster got the name correct, first or middle. Better luck next time coming up with an out of left field name for them.

I feel like I was almost there. My two middle name guesses were Easton and Shay. Now the problem is the first name guesses officially have to move away from the Ks and Cs.

• Upvote 3

Nathan and Esther sre having a boy too. It will be the 8 boy in a row i think. The Bates are really on a boy streak right now 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

Nathan and Esther sre having a boy too. It will be the 8 boy in a row i think. The Bates are really on a boy streak right now 

It's 7 boys in a row. Lily breaks the streak.

• Upvote 1

The Bateses give boys more freedom so I’m glad it’s another boy. 

• Upvote 2

I think Kristen Clark will name her miracle baby Charlotte Marie Clark. 

• Upvote 1

On 5/30/2024 at 6:08 PM, justmy2cents said:

Weston Slade sounds like the name of a ne'er-do-well second son in 17th-century England who runs away on a pirate ship and ends up ripping a ton of bodices on the way to finding his one true love in Bermuda.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 3

Every time I think of Weston Slade, I think of John Astin's "Evil Roy Slade" 😂

• Upvote 2

Katie and Travis went over the 9 names on their baby name list in their new video. They have it narrowed down to 2 and are going to announce the choice in two weeks.

Henry (Travis says it gives old man vibes.)

Cash (If Hailey turned out to be a boy, they were going to name him Cash so my guess that has a strong chance of being the name.)

Charles (Family name on Travis's side)

Archie

Theodore (They would call him Theo or Teddy for short)

Harvey (Travis again says it gives him old man vibes.)

Milo (This is more of a Katie choice. Travis says it seems like a name for an animal.)

Crew (Another name they were talking about with when they were pregnant with Hailey if she had been a boy.)

Suede Charles

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

9 minutes ago, dawn9476 said:

Katie and Travis went over the 9 names on their baby name list in their new video. They have it narrowed down to 2 and are going to announce the choice in two weeks.

Henry (Travis says it gives old man vibes.)

Cash (If Hailey turned out to be a boy, they were going to name him Cash so my guess that has a strong chance of being the name.)

Charles (Family name on Travis's side)

Archie

Theodore (They would call him Theo or Teddy for short)

Harvey (Travis again says it gives him old man vibes.)

Milo (This is more of a Katie choice. Travis says it seems like a name for an animal.)

Crew (Another name they were talking about with when they were pregnant with Hailey if she had been a boy.)

Suede Charles

My guess from last month was Brody Charles. I bet I’m half right. Maybe Cash Charles or Crew Charles. 

Funny thing is, I guessed Krew for Tori. 

• Upvote 2

I think they’ll pick Theodore. Traditional enough for Travis, trendy enough for Katie.

• Upvote 2

I'll guess Cash or Crew with a traditional first or middle name from the Clark side.

It has taken until today for me to realize that Theodore has "the odor" in it. I've never noticed and now I can't unsee it.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, JDuggs said:

I think they’ll pick Theodore. Traditional enough for Travis, trendy enough for Katie.

It’s becoming more common amongst fundies and I think it’s because it means gift from god. 

• Upvote 1

I wonder if Pris and Davey will use "Dixie" at some point for a D-girl?

• Upvote 2

Bates guess

Nathan + Esther 
Nathaniel Elias. I feel like they'll call their son by his middle name like Nathan does.

Lawson + Tiff
Ezekiel William

Katie + Travis
My vibes from that video were that their two favorites are Crew and Harvey. I want to say middle name Charles, but I'm not sure if they'd go for the triple C's. Maybe Crew Thomas or Harvey Charles?

• Upvote 2

Nathan and Esther - Owen Nathaniel

Travis and Katie - Cash Grayson or Theodore Grayson

Lawson and Tiffany - William "Liam" Daniel

Kristen clark - Chloe or charlotte

David and Priscilla - Danielle Grace

Nurie and Nathan - Naomi Jill or Noelle

• Upvote 2

David and Priscilla-  Damaris or Delaney.  Middle name associated with one of the family member who died since Deborah was born

Nurie and Nathan- Naomi Jillian or Nancy Patricia 

• Upvote 2

On 6/15/2024 at 2:03 AM, Bobology said:

I'll guess Cash or Crew with a traditional first or middle name from the Clark side.

It has taken until today for me to realize that Theodore has "the odor" in it. I've never noticed and now I can't unsee it.

I can’t unsee that Natasha is “ah Satan” backwards. I told my newphew that years ago and he ended up marrying a Natasha and to my horror reminded me I said that. My nephew is a conservative Christian lol 

• Haha 7