IGNORED

Baby Name Thread 5

Coconut Flan

Wow. I’m speechless. Wish there was a way this could garner me more than Plexus. But freejinger recognition is enough! :)

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 4

The first Grand Duggar twins have been announced. Both are girls. Let the fun begin!

Amelia Jane

Alice Claire

• Upvote 5

Katey and Jed:

Guinevere Oaklynn
Genevieve Oakleigh

I want GOD initials so dang bad! As a bonus, their first/last initials would be GD... for gawd dam.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2

Jed and Katey's twins:

Nevaeh Faith

Naomi Grace

For those who don't know Nevaeh is Heaven spelled backwards. Since they all but deny the trinity I didn't use that as her middle name, but it's a popular one with that name. or Trinity Neveah

Edited by IReallyAmHopewell
  • Upvote 3

I’m very much hoping they aren’t matchy names. Jed and Jer have extremely matching names. Jedidiah Robert and Jeremiah Robert are horribly matchy. It really bothers me when twins have super matchy names. They are individuals. Not a unit of 2. So let’s hope it’s not something like Lucy Grace and Lacy Grace.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

34 minutes ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

Jed and Katey's twins:

Nevaeh Faith

Naomi Grace

For those who don't know Nevaeh is Heaven spelled backwards. Since they all but deny the trinity I didn't use that as her middle name, but it's a popular one with that name. or Trinity Neveah

Oh lord, please don't let this family have Trinity with big brother Truett!

• Upvote 3

I’m hoping for names something similar to Amelia Rose and Eloise Hope.

• Upvote 4

I’m not getting a strong sense of names, other than I think they’ll be somewhat matchy and probably traditional but trendy first names (Olivia, Amelia) with virtue middle names (Grace, Faith). I could see them picking names beginning with the same first letter. 

• Upvote 5

18 minutes ago, GreenBeans said:

What are the names of Jed and Katey‘s first two kids?

True tt (my phone refused to accept his name.  Remove the space) Oliver and Nora Kate.

The Girl duggar twins 

If they go matchy:

Sara Grace

Leah Faith 

If they dont go matchy and the names aren’t already in use (changed Felicity to Averie since it’s already a grandkids name)

Elizabeth whatever Kate’s moms name is

Averie Michelle

Edited by KWLand
  • Upvote 3

Jed and Katey

Matchy matchy names Zoe and Zara with either Michelle and whatever Kateys mum’s name is. As middle names 

if same middle name again with a virtue like someone said above grace or hope. 

if not matchy matchy Lola and Chloe 

no reason other than I pulled those names out of my arse. 

• Upvote 3

For naming purposes, remember that Katey’s parents divorced when she was around seven and her father had custody of her and her sister. However, she appears to be on good terms with her mother. Her parents’ names are Kory and Kimberly. Katey’s middle name is Koryn.

• Upvote 1

Jed! and Katey

Lucy Roberta and Lily Roberta

I can't decide if I mean this as a joke or not.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5

11 hours ago, KWLand said:

True tt (my phone refused to accept his name.  Remove the space) Oliver and Nora Kate.

Truett for fellow cult member and ChickfilA founder, Truett Cathy

• Upvote 1

On 6/9/2024 at 6:29 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think Kristen Clark will name her miracle baby Charlotte Marie Clark. 

So close! They named her Caroline Marie Clark. Born June 14th but just announced today.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

Just now, BensAllergies said:

So close! They named her Caroline Marie Clark. Born June 14th but just announced today.

Darn! So close. That would have been my second guess.

• Upvote 1

On 6/15/2024 at 2:07 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

It’s becoming more common amongst fundies and I think it’s because it means gift from god. 

Not just fundies. It's a top 10 name in my state these days (shot up the charts over the past 10 years).

For Jed and Katey, I *hope* they don't go matchy, and given that their first two don't have a theme, I'm guessing they won't. I had never heard of Truett until he was born (I'm not in the US) but Oliver, Nora and Kate have a similar style in my mind. I'm thinking something like

Violet Anne

Eden Rose

• Upvote 5

On 7/19/2024 at 11:18 AM, EmiSue said:

Jed and Katey's twins:

Emma Anne and Lottie Jean

I've never heard of an American named Lottie or given the nickname Lottie. That would be interesting. It may just be where I live but honestly--never.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

I've never heard of an American named Lottie or given the nickname Lottie. That would be interesting. It may just be where I live but honestly--never.

I've met one Charlotte nicknamed Lottie--I babysat her as an infant and she must be 12 or more now. I've seen Lottie by itself as a name on IG. I think it's one of those old-fashioned names some people are bringing back. We'll see if that's the vibe Katey's going for or not.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

It was my grandmother's first name.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

The new baby Waller is named Desiree Hope.

Confirmation at least that they name their girls with D-names and their boys with P-names (I thought this was probably the case) rather than alternating, but did anyone guess it?

It's a lovely name but I can't get the hang of their style for girls' names at all. Davia, Deborah, Destiny and Desiree feel all over the place style-wise.

• Upvote 1

Desiree Hope Waller broke the boy girl boy girl boy girl streak for the Wallers. And for the 2nd time in a row there is a poster who guessed the first name, and that would be @IReallyAmHopewell. Pink hair bows for you.

• Upvote 5
  • Love 3