IGNORED

Josie & Kelton 9

Coconut Flan

3 hours ago, gobucks said:

I wonder what KJ thinks of Josie's IG advertising videos of her showering for her new scalp brush. We have come a long, long way from prairie dresses and blurred knees. 

Nike!!!! Although Josie is wearing a tank, so she just *looks* nude on first glance. 

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

Is this the first time we are seeing the girls in swimming class? I know about the Gymnastics, but I don't remember Josie saying anything about swimming classes before.

Screenshot 2024-07-15 at 18-51-24 Josie Balka (@josie_b[...].png

Edited by dawn9476
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, dawn9476 said:

Is this the first time we are seeing the girls in swimming class? I know about the Gymnastics, but I don't remember Josie saying anything about swimming classes before.

Screenshot 2024-07-15 at 18-51-24 Josie Balka (@josie_b[...].png

I am just glad to see them A, in swimming lessons and B, safe back bubbles. the ones Josie puts her kids in a proven to be worse in drowning situations and there is a movement to get them banned  

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

I am just glad to see them A, in swimming lessons and B, safe back bubbles. the ones Josie puts her kids in a proven to be worse in drowning situations and there is a movement to get them banned  

And C, regular swimsuits. It's not surprising, of course, but I remember poor young Josie was in a lake wearing 2 layers and a long skirt... 

I wonder if Tori and Erin kids can properly swim. I somehow doubt it. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

• 1 month later...

Per someone at Reddit, Josie and Kelton bought 5 acres of land back on 5/7 for $284.000. I guess they decided to build a house, which was an option when they said they were moving a few months before Miles was born.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

6 hours ago, dawn9476 said:

Per someone at Reddit, Josie and Kelton bought 5 acres of land back on 5/7 for $284.000. I guess they decided to build a house, which was an option when they said they were moving a few months before Miles was born.

Was it a personal purchase or through a business LLC?

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, gobucks said:

Was it a personal purchase or through a business LLC?

The deed is in Kelton and Josie's names only. No LLC, no trust, etc.

• Upvote 6

On 8/20/2024 at 2:42 PM, dawn9476 said:

Where is these 5 acres located?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

Where is these 5 acres located?

Powell, TN per Reddit.  Based on Google, it looks like it borders Knoxville on the northwest side.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

Josie and Grace have apparently opened a salon featuring scalp massages. 

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, marmalade said:

Josie and Grace have apparently opened a salon featuring scalp massages. 

source? I don't see this on Josie's Insta

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

I saw something about it a few weeks ago, but nothing recently. I looked quickly but don't see it on Josie's instagram or either the Effortless Shop or Effortless Beauty Instagram accounts. 

• Upvote 2

I forget where I saw it, but I do remember they're using the EB name. Maybe it's not open yet? 

• Upvote 4

These girls have come so far. The dress Josie posted  today to wear to Dollywood looks like a summer slip nightie. She fucking nails it. Calls it an activewear dress.  But holy shit sooo far from the prairie dresses. You go girl you hot and you know it!!!!! Disclaimer horrible beliefs aside I’m happy for her freedom to choose. Even if that dress gives me major skin cancer vibes. Alas even if I had as good as body as her my pasty skin would not allow that Dress 

Spoiler

IMG_4550.thumb.png.d20301972bbab75201ec52207b90c92f.pngIMG_4551.thumb.png.0094aeeddda5134282be6eba86bb987c.png

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

I cannot imagine a job where I massaged scalps all day.  I'd be irrationally afraid of things like lice.  I bet it feels great, though.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

I cannot imagine a job where I massaged scalps all day.  I'd be irrationally afraid of things like lice.  I bet it feels great, though.

They do hair all day so they probably already worry about lice.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

On 8/25/2024 at 4:01 AM, GuineaPigCourtship said:

My hairdresser includes scalp massage in her services. It's very relaxing. 

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Melissa1977 said:

My hairdresser includes scalp massage in her services. It's very relaxing. 

I haven't been to a hairdresser since the Rona. My bf started cutting my (fairly curly) hair in 2020 -- I would put it in a low ponytail, totally dry, and have him cut it below the elastic. It actually works really well, and only costs me a glass of wine! You're making me want to go back to a professional, though, lol.

• Upvote 5

Here is my BEC moment for the week. I recently saw a photo of Josie with straight hair and thought she looked lovely. Today she is on IG shilling the Unicorn curler and her hair is really curly. IMO, Josie looks better with straight hair. I know this is none of my business and my opinion is just that. 

Have a great weekend, everyone!

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, SassyPants said:

Here is my BEC moment for the week. I recently saw a photo of Josie with straight hair and thought she looked lovely. Today she is on IG shilling the Unicorn curler and her hair is really curly. IMO, Josie looks better with straight hair. I know this is none of my business and my opinion is just that. 

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Back at you, Sassy!

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1