IGNORED

Karissa Collins 2: Riding Her High Horse

Coconut Flan

34 minutes ago, fluffernutter said:

OMG. I saw this post of hers yesterday and was like why can't a grown-ass man pull out of the driveway? Does she have to go out and move the car around for him? 🤦‍♀️ I am so damn dense. Also regarding breastfed poo- my daughter calls our three week old granddaughter "the shart monster." Poor kids are going to need a 2nd mortgage to afford the diapers this kid is going through. 🤣 

Yes! I swear I would change him every hour of the day because he wanted to nurse all the time. So every time I nursed him. Which was like every hour, he would shart! We went through so many diapers the first 6 weeks of his life. 

• Love 4

They recently got chickens. Her posts show the girls cuddling the chickens, who are wrapped up in blankets. That’s not what chickens are for! Yes, treat them as pets if you must, but also let them do their business. 

She also posted on why she holds her pregnant belly in every picture. Something about not assuming she’s pregnant and not wanting people to think she’s just fat. Also not wanting to wear form-fitting maternity wear. Karissa, at this stage, I think people realize you’re pregnant. 

• Eyeroll 4
  • Thank You 1

48 minutes ago, postscript said:

They recently got chickens. Her posts show the girls cuddling the chickens, who are wrapped up in blankets. That’s not what chickens are for! Yes, treat them as pets if you must, but also let them do their business. 

She also posted on why she holds her pregnant belly in every picture. Something about not assuming she’s pregnant and not wanting people to think she’s just fat. Also not wanting to wear form-fitting maternity wear. Karissa, at this stage, I think people realize you’re pregnant. 

She has real body issues. It’s the only part of her where I feel empathy. I know it’s hard. But her fasting during pregnancy is not recommended. Wish she would get help for all of the problems she’s admitted to.