IGNORED

Karissa Collins 2: Riding Her High Horse

Coconut Flan

35 minutes ago, Mrs Ms said:

You can win $200 but it will cost $125 per month in “recommended” products. Sign me up!!11!! 🙄

Yup. What a deal! 🙄

17 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She will lose her milk supply if she doesn’t eat enough in order to lose weight. 

Does she nurse at all? I thought she had supply issues in general and had (mostly?) given up. 

9 hours ago, postscript said:

She posted the other day with a picture of the baby next to their reborn doll, commenting on their similarities. 

Specifically on how small he is compared to her other newborns (which... if he was an eightpounder I wouldn't call that small). Which can't possibly have anything to do with her body having less to give after so many pregnancies and now Plexus.

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, MariaariaM said:

Does she nurse at all? I thought she had supply issues in general and had (mostly?) given up. 

Specifically on how small he is compared to her other newborns (which... if he was an eightpounder I wouldn't call that small). Which can't possibly have anything to do with her body having less to give after so many pregnancies and now Plexus.

Karissa fasts a lot. Even during pregnancy. I’m sure she fasts after birth too. I personally think it’s easy for someone to use fasting as a cover for disordered eating. We’ve seen it in Gwen Shamblin’s cult. I imagine fasting a lot after birth and chugging plexus would cause milk supply issues. 

• Upvote 6

5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Karissa fasts a lot. Even during pregnancy. I’m sure she fasts after birth too. I personally think it’s easy for someone to use fasting as a cover for disordered eating. We’ve seen it in Gwen Shamblin’s cult. I imagine fasting a lot after birth and chugging plexus would cause milk supply issues. 

Of course. She's clearly terrified of being overweight. Didn't she dry fast during pregnancy at some point or is my memory playing tricks on me? When your neglect starts in the womb that's really something. 

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 2

Just Karissa being fucking nuts again. She put her baby in a tiny bed and posed him in a running stream! He could have easily rolled over into that cold water and hit the rocks in the water. I swear she posts this stuff for the rage bait. I refuse to comment or engage. It’s what she wants. 

F1C67AEB-5438-4CD5-A47E-6464F03A5C2A.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 2

So is this one photoshopped with lighter skin or is this natural

11 minutes ago, justpassingthru said:

So is this one photoshopped with lighter skin or is this natural

This baby is one of her lighter skinned ones. However this baby has a ton of dark hair. And I think that means his hair will stay dark. Looking at her past babies, the ones with thick dark hair don’t go light haired. The balder babies born with only a little bit of dark hair tend to lighten as they age. So he may be lighter skinned but darker haired. And I think she prefers the lighter haired, lighter skinned, lighter eyed kids. 

• Upvote 1

With that head of hair, the baby robe and slippers (cute, but will never be worn for anything other than this photoshoot), and the baby lounger, that child looks like a miniature little old man. 

As usually, Karissa is fawning all over the latest model and completely ignoring the older ten. 

• Upvote 2

I would love for Karissa to have a look at some fundie posts from a few years ago. A Washburn grandchild almost died because of vitamin k deficiency. Of course they are homebirth and anti hospital until their kid almost died. When it all could have been prevented with a vitamin k shot at north and regular check ups. 

43D83182-7280-48A3-87CC-453B79665F83.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 1
  • Sad 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 1

• 3 weeks later...

Saw a post from Karissa on Reddit today that made it very clear she has postpartum depression and is barely functioning. She claims Mandrae is the one who keeps everything going but since he once refused to look after the kids for half an hour so she could go (mow the lawn in order to) be alone for a bit when she was overwhelmed I assume she means the kids keep everything going while Mandrae is either away (possibly at work: a rare example of a male snarkee who actually provides for his family, even if Shaq helps out) or playing video games.

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 2

On 9/5/2024 at 7:16 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I would love for Karissa to have a look at some fundie posts from a few years ago. A Washburn grandchild almost died because of vitamin k deficiency. Of course they are homebirth and anti hospital until their kid almost died. When it all could have been prevented with a vitamin k shot at north and regular check ups. 

43D83182-7280-48A3-87CC-453B79665F83.jpeg

What is she even talking about?! Ffs, this woman needs therapy. 
https://factcheck.afp.com/vitamin-k-shots-newborns-prevent-potentially-deadly-bleeding

Edited by Giraffe
Adding link

1 hour ago, MariaariaM said:

Saw a post from Karissa on Reddit today that made it very clear she has postpartum depression and is barely functioning. She claims Mandrae is the one who keeps everything going but since he once refused to look after the kids for half an hour so she could go (mow the lawn in order to) be alone for a bit when she was overwhelmed I assume she means the kids keep everything going while Mandrae is either away (possibly at work: a rare example of a male snarkee who actually provides for his family, even if Shaq helps out) or playing video games.

She needs help but won’t get it. I see Mandrae like Rusty Yates. Even though Rusty Yates actually got Andrea more help than Mandrae seems to be providing. I hope Karissa’s mother sees that she needs help and is able to fly in and stay for awhile. And possibly talk her into going to a doctor. But I doubt that since Karissa is so anti-medicine until someone is almost dying. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 1

Karissa is lying again in order to rage bait:

She doesn’t vax now but all of her oldest kids are vaccinated. You can’t unvaccinate a kid no matter how hard you try Karissa. 

Her kids absolutely have sleepovers. She posted about sleepovers her older daughters had over the summer. The girls stayed with the family friend that has a pool. 

Karissa doesn’t celebrate holidays but her parents do. So the kids still went to her mom’s house during Christmas time. She took them all to a movie and her mom had a tree and Christmas decorations. And Karissa will say they don’t celebrate birthdays but Karissa celebrates the hell out of her birthday and mandrakes birthday. 

I don’t know how much the kids are allowed on tablets, but I’ve seen them before. She probably just limits them. But I believe they have at least one tablet in that house. 

The secular music one is rich since she posts reels every single day featuring her children with very secular music. Are they not allowed to watch their own reels Karissa? 

I believe her when she says no well checks. She’s a neglectful parent so of course she won’t take them for well checks. That’s something to be ashamed of Karissa. Not proud. 

C1FC8412-1134-42D1-961A-7C4A2BFAC3D2.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

I think there must be a lot of “work on tablets” that’s fun, but according to Karissa, it’s not play.

1 hour ago, JDuggs said:

I think there must be a lot of “work on tablets” that’s fun, but according to Karissa, it’s not play.

Which is sad as hell since she’s a homeschooling mom. A good teacher will make sure work and play crossover during class time.