IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 7: They Still Think He Loves Them And Will Fight For Them

GreyhoundFan

On 6/16/2024 at 7:05 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

Have you read Pioneer Girl?  It was excellent. 

I've also read everything about, and by, LIW lol Thanks for the reminder, I should re-read prairie fires 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, LongTimeLurkerOG said:

I've also read everything about, and by, LIW lol Thanks for the reminder, I should re-read prairie fires 

I just pulled my copy out to look something up, and found myself getting sucked into it again. And now I want to re-read the series. Again. For probably the 75th or 80th time in my life. 😆

• Upvote 3

Gorka is disgusting.

• WTF 7

Oh, boo-hoo Kirkie.

• Eyeroll 3

3 hours ago, Loveday said:

I just pulled my copy out to look something up, and found myself getting sucked into it again. And now I want to re-read the series. Again. For probably the 75th or 80th time in my life. 😆

Same. The series is my go-to comfort reading. 😊 Sadly, timely.. ugh, I wish it was already November and with good news! 

"she's colored"....I dont usually watch videos because I get ragey listening to the intonation plus the actual content. But I watched this cuz I was like surely there's some context here.

For those that didn't watch. There isn't he literally just lists out her "negatives" and "she's colored" is one of them.

Are we in the 40s? I don't understand -nobody has said that since before I was born or maybe some elderly people when I was a baby. I've heard a lot of things said, growing up in the south but "colored" isn't one of them (unless in historical movie, ironically or something).

They also mention somebody (hunter?) requesting "bags of cash"....like...the cartoons? the bags with the dollar sign on it?? Does he think this is a tom and jerry cartoon?

How does anybody listen to this seriously. It sounds like satire.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

These people are so weird:

• Eyeroll 6
  • WTF 1

That reminds me of when the website of a Christian school run by a local IFB church misspelled “curriculum” as “cirriculum.”  Twice.(And the church website touted its support of a missionary to “Muslums.”).  Both websites have since been updated.

• Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 1

Totally not a cult...

• Disgust 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 3

My eyes hurt from rolling...

image.png.2284797db2991d638491f443656b1712.png

• Disgust 2
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Haha 1

Totally a cult:

• Confused 1
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Haha 5

8 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Totally a cult:

He's gotta be trolling, right?  It looks like he has a post-it note stuck over his ear!  

• I Agree 7

17 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

My eyes hurt from rolling...

image.png.2284797db2991d638491f443656b1712.png

Thank you for posting this. I've been getting pudgy this summer and I just lost my appetite for breakfast. Maybe I should print this picture out for my refrigerator so I lose my appetite for lunch and dinner as well.

• Upvote 4

I'm sorry, who are the sheeple again?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/republicans-wear-homemade-ear-bandages-in-solidarity-with-trump-newest-fashion-trend-193131544.html

Republicans wear homemade ear bandages in solidarity with Trump: 'Newest fashion trend'

Spoiler

On the second night of the convention, delegates and attendees were photographed wearing makeshift "bandages" — from folded-up slips of paper to pieces of tape — on their right ears to showcase their solidarity with Trump.

Arizona delegate Joe Neglia was one of the first people photographed wearing the ear bandage during the second night of the convention. Neglia told CBS News he folded up an envelope "on the bus on the way here" to wear on his right ear.

“This is the newest fashion trend. I’m getting this going. Everybody in the world is going to be wearing these pretty soon," Neglia said.

I. Just. Can't.

There are pictures of the Trump supporters with the bandaged ears if you click on the link.

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Haha 1

John Deere announced they're cutting DEI programming

DAVENPORT, Iowa (KWQC) - John Deere announced Tuesday they are discontinuing their Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion programs and initiatives throughout the company.

The company posted on X, formerly Twitter, saying they will “no longer be participate in or support external social or cultural awareness parades, festivals, or events.”

The announcement comes one month after Deere agreed to pay $1.1 million in back wages to hundreds of Black and Hispanic job applicants who say they weren’t hired because of their race.

I think the real reason Deere is doing this is because they want to get in close with all their Branch Trumpvidian customer base and politicians.  My dad and uncle had been using Deere equipment for a while but lately they've switched to Massey Furgeson and other brands.  They just want the best equipment possible and not some shit BT equipment.

And good luck with recruiting Deere.  It might make Deere more attractive to potential BT employees but those looking for a more inclusive environment - especially college graduates - may choose to go elsewhere.

• Upvote 1

I'd hate to be someone who actually has an injured right ear this week. I think I'd write "Not a Trumper - I actually hurt my ear" on the bandage.

• Haha 2
  • I Agree 5

My eyes hurt from rolling:

• Eyeroll 5
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

My eyes hurt from rolling:

And President Biden is better at riding a bicycle than Donald Trump. Can you imagine Trump on a bike? I can't. 

• Upvote 7

Trumps'....golf...caddy.... is a speaker at a national political convention.....about his golf score.....

you guys are just fucking with me right??

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 2

15 hours ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

Trumps'....golf...caddy.... is a speaker at a national political convention.....about his golf score.....

you guys are just fucking with me right??

Yeah, hard to believe, but in a national political convention where Hulk Hogan is a featured speaker, I now believe that absolutely anything is possible.🥴

• Upvote 7

I'm really wishing for some sort of cryogenic pod right now. and just wake up to my new roll in the future cleaning up radiation in the colonies.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

I know it's been a weird couple of years but I did not have "Republicans wear Kotex on their heads to support Trump" on my 2024 bingo card.

Not a cult my arse.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 7

These are the same people who thought mask wearing in a pandemic was virtue signaling. Ahem.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, noseybutt said:

These are the same people who thought mask wearing in a pandemic was virtue signaling. Ahem.

Yes - they wear stuff (hats, shirts, diapers, ear bandages) only to show their fealty to their king and their membership in the cult of cruelty, so I guess they thought we were doing the same.

The idea of wearing clothing to be comfortable, wearing masks to prevent illness, and only bandaging whatever is actually cut, seems to be beyond them.

• I Agree 7

24 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

Yes - they wear stuff (hats, shirts, diapers, ear bandages) only to show their fealty to their king and their membership in the cult of cruelty, so I guess they thought we were doing the same.

The idea of wearing clothing to be comfortable, wearing masks to prevent illness, and only bandaging whatever is actually cut, seems to be beyond them.

At least it helps you weed out the people you don't want to talk to and be around.

• I Agree 9

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic