IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 7: They Still Think He Loves Them And Will Fight For Them

GreyhoundFan

7 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

At least it helps you weed out the people you don't want to talk to and be around.

The silver lining in the cloud.

• Upvote 4

Jon McNaughton has commemorated Trump's ear injury with a sketch of the scowl, complete with bloody cheek smears and a quote from whoever wrote it for the asshole:

A_Gift_from_God_sm__98008.thumb.jpg.037937ec303b31aba502ee6e3c0d2369.jpg

The original sketch has sold for $850, but you can get a litho of it for $29. 

ETA - wait! There are two of them! Here's the other, which actually came first, back on 7/14:

Spoiler

451283647_1122459089238212_1817145559639903468_n.jpg.f7436262875a90f594f0b9ee91b452d4.jpg

His Facebook post about the sketch I just added:

Spoiler

image.png.7977faee73a6e7549a792897de5f3f11.png

And his post about the more recent one, which is at the top of this post.

Spoiler

image.png.c9913de9f09d53e092104f792b5b4901.png

I guess Jon has some bills to pay.

Edited by thoughtful
  • Eyeroll 7

image.png.8c062a5379759963e3f942aaef9f621e.png

• Haha 13

image.png.bc29c8077848b768d59a0e6806c496e3.pngimage.png.5ceebbaeb6013ba5bc7e60b4657b7b8a.png

• Disgust 6

5 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.bc29c8077848b768d59a0e6806c496e3.pngimage.png.5ceebbaeb6013ba5bc7e60b4657b7b8a.png

Yeah, I wouldn't eat or drink anything in his house.

• I Agree 5

Loomer is a nasty piece of work.

image.png.89b563c552887aeeb40beb56d6621986.png

• Disgust 4
  • WTF 8

More from that sack of shit Loomer:

image.png.d1c3d6aa6a57fd4c96600a896fbe4e99.png

(screenshot from this Meidas Touch video):

Spoiler

• Disgust 4
  • WTF 4

23 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Loomer is a nasty piece of work.

image.png.89b563c552887aeeb40beb56d6621986.png

Funny. I've never been pregnant and never had an abortion. My sister (married) has not had an abortion to my knowledge and was never able to have children. (I'm not sure if she couldn't get pregnant or she couldn't stay pregnant.)

And just curious Laura, are there jobs that women who haven't had children can have? I've never had children but I'm a teacher and I love my students like they're my own kids. Is this also a job that shouldn't be open to me because I haven't had a child of my own?

Are you a mother Laura? If so I feel sorry for your children you've been raised by such a hate-filled sewage spewing mother.

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

Is that the same Laura Loomer who chained herself to the doors of Twitter's NY Office, but only on one side of a two side door  so everyone just used the other side and left her there to scream. 

Edited by Hasunah2
  • Upvote 8
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Hasunah2 said:

Is that the same Laura Loomer who chained herself to the doors of Twitter's NY Office, but only on one side of a two side door  so everyone just used the other side and left her there to scream. 

Thank you very much. I just almost choked on my trail mix and shot an M&M out of my nose laughing at that mental image. 🤣🤣

• Haha 8

On 7/17/2024 at 9:23 PM, 47of74 said:

John Deere announced they're cutting DEI programming

I think the real reason Deere is doing this is because they want to get in close with all their Branch Trumpvidian customer base and politicians.  My dad and uncle had been using Deere equipment for a while but lately they've switched to Massey Furgeson and other brands.  They just want the best equipment possible and not some shit BT equipment.

My dad has always been an Allis Chalmers man with an occasional Massey. He's got a John Deere Gator - got secondhand and broken and repaired to working order - but he's always been iffy on John Deere. Suspicious of a company who market so much random crap instead of focusing on their actual products, I think.

I think John Deere markets a lot to people who want to cosplay as farmers rather than people who actually work as farmers, and probably make more money off that stuff than their actual useful equipment.

On 7/20/2024 at 12:56 AM, noseybutt said:

These are the same people who thought mask wearing in a pandemic was virtue signaling. Ahem.

Face diaper = bad. Worn only by "sheeple" who want to protect themselves from illness.

Actual adult diaper = good! Worn to emulate their incontinent leader.

Ear maxi pad = good! Worn in solidarity with Dear Leader who got an ouchie on his ear.

Got it. Makes perfect sense.

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, Alisamer said:

My dad has always been an Allis Chalmers man with an occasional Massey. He's got a John Deere Gator - got secondhand and broken and repaired to working order - but he's always been iffy on John Deere. Suspicious of a company who market so much random crap instead of focusing on their actual products, I think.

I think John Deere markets a lot to people who want to cosplay as farmers rather than people who actually work as farmers, and probably make more money off that stuff than their actual useful equipment.

My dad and uncle had an aging IH/Massey equipment fleet.  Their first JD was a one piece forage harvester with its own cab.  Then they got a couple Masseys in the mid 90s.  Then they really started going with Deere stuff.  They had a 9010 that I really liked because of the ease in shifting it and it being a really comfortable tractor for all day field work.  Starting about 10 years ago they started getting new Massey equipment. 

I've been to JD's pavilion in Moline over the years where they have new equipment and one time they had a robotic mower on display that came out and mowed yards on a regular basis.   I saw it I thought my feline nephew would probably want one to ride given how at the time he really liked riding the roomba.

Edited by 47of74
  • Upvote 1
  • Love 2

On 7/11/2024 at 12:32 AM, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

"she's colored"....I dont usually watch videos because I get ragey listening to the intonation plus the actual content. But I watched this cuz I was like surely there's some context here.

For those that didn't watch. There isn't he literally just lists out her "negatives" and "she's colored" is one of them.

Are we in the 40s? I don't understand -nobody has said that since before I was born or maybe some elderly people when I was a baby. I've heard a lot of things said, growing up in the south but "colored" isn't one of them (unless in historical movie, ironically or something).

They also mention somebody (hunter?) requesting "bags of cash"....like...the cartoons? the bags with the dollar sign on it?? Does he think this is a tom and jerry cartoon?

How does anybody listen to this seriously. It sounds like satire.

Gorka is a disgusting, racist pile of shit who proves yet again how high shit is sometimes stacked in this world.  As for the term "c-----d" I heard it from time to time with some of the older racists on my mom's side of the family.  Dad's side I don't think they ever used any of those terms.  As for why people take this seriously, it's because they want to take us back to the 40s.  The 1840s, that is.  The one where women had no rights and the south allowed their people to enslave other human beings.

• Upvote 4

You couldn't make this up:

• Disgust 1
  • WTF 9

The trump jesus/savior/bible stuff is soooooo bonus weird it's hard for me to wrap my mind around it. Politics has always been pretty nasty. But I'm really unclear when a whole bunch of presumably religious people got ok with trump bible branding and those images of him drawn up in various jesus poses.

---

the attacks on childless women are getting down right handmaid's tale scary. Vance said something like people with children should have more votes or something. And I'm seeing more and more snide comments about women who don't have kids.

There are a lot of people out there who just plain couldn't have children. I happen to know 2 completely unrelated couples who can't have children because of issues with the male half of the couple. I've known SO many women who had miscarriage after miscarriage. I just don't understand where the impetus for such incredibly callous statements are coming from. Not having children isn't a "democrat" thing so attacking it is just stupid. I hope the voters are listening.

I think the only way to actually read this is that white women without children are race betrayers as we observe that the USA white population is slowly losing its majority. 

---

between these comments and the ideas floating around about abortions, stopping women from traveling state to state, period tracking apps and all that. What seemed absolutely absurd a few years ago - now does not seem impossible.

That somehow or other women's fertility is going to start being a publicly monitored status. 

I'm so glad that my uterus is mostly retired and I never had children, especially daughters. I just don't know how I'd have any good feelings about the future if I had daughters right now.

• Love 6

And what about the straight women who for one reason or another, never married? I have an unusual group of friends because among my five closest friends three of us have never married (two brothers and me). I wanted to in my twenties and thirties and was even engaged once but it didn't lead to marriage. And remember dating that leads to marriage is mutually chosen between both people, not just one. I was shy in my 20s and 30s and still am, and was awkward on dates until I really got to know someone well. The guy I was engaged to started out as a really good friend. These incels complain about women but they refuse to date anyone who doesn't look like a Fox News woman.

• Love 5

Relationships are weird now. I was married and am happily divorced. There's just nobody of interest anywhere in my life - for literal decades now.  I didn't think after my post divorce rebound relationship that that would be it. But apparently it was. People don't gather or mingle like they used to. I think we're heading to where Japan is now- where the cons of marriage and raising children are really making people change how they live. And people have to work so much. Once you're going along working, it's hard to go find any place or group to interact with. It's nicer to go home and relax at the end of the day rather than slog through the wasteland that is dating. 

---

Either way I ended up not having kids just sort of by default.  But apparently to the GOP --I should probably not even be allowed to vote? That seems to be the implication.

It seems like a contingent of GOP or conservative or something like that - where these lines are I don't know any more....seems to think you have a duty to get married, stay married, and have kids. And these ideas are coming not from fundie style xtian conservatives. I'm seeing it in random nooks and crannies of the internet. I think part of it is an incel influence there that if women's status was based on being wives and mothers while divorce was difficult, they would therefore have wives more easily but I think this is also coming out of white fright. "they will not replace us" or whatever it was they chanted in charlottesville. Remember when most of us were shocked by charlotteville - even (most?/many?) conservatives? How innocent we were. 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

The trump jesus/savior/bible stuff is soooooo bonus weird it's hard for me to wrap my mind around it. Politics has always been pretty nasty. But I'm really unclear when a whole bunch of presumably religious people got ok with trump bible branding and those images of him drawn up in various jesus poses.

Especially since if they really want to find prophecies and descriptions that match Trump well in the Bible, it's in the description of the antichrist. But they don't want to see that, because it means they fell for what they were warned about millenia ago.

I also think the misogyny and racism has gotten seriously out of control. As a naiive kid I thought that stuff would just naturally die out. My mom's school experience didn't include Black students until her Junior year, so naturally she didn't have much experience with people different than her. I had a Black teacher assistant in first grade, school bus driver (miss you Francine!) for many years, and fellow students of a variety of races from preschool on. I thought that my generation and those after would have grown up in a more integrated society and know from experience that people are just people regardless of skin color. I was apparently wrong.

I'm also not married and no kids. I thought about having kids at one point, and I'm not against the idea of marriage, but I've never met someone who would make my life better rather than complicating it further. And I don't feel like I'm less of a person due to that - perhaps the opposite even. Which is maybe what scares some people - single, competent, happy adult women who are able to handle life without a man can maybe make some men feel inadequate. I don't need a dude to come squish bugs and replace light bulbs or remember to check the oil in my car. I've got that. 

• Upvote 9

On 7/21/2024 at 2:40 PM, thoughtful said:

She is a vile excuse for a human. I hope people dance on your grave when the time comes b----! 

11 hours ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

---

the attacks on childless women are getting down right handmaid's tale scary. Vance said something like people with children should have more votes or something. And I'm seeing more and more snide comments about women who don't have kids.

There are a lot of people out there who just plain couldn't have children. I happen to know 2 completely unrelated couples who can't have children because of issues with the male half of the couple. I've known SO many women who had miscarriage after miscarriage. I just don't understand where the impetus for such incredibly callous statements are coming from. Not having children isn't a "democrat" thing so attacking it is just stupid. I hope the voters are listening.

I think the only way to actually read this is that white women without children are race betrayers as we observe that the USA white population is slowly losing its majority. 

---

My best friend was not able to have children. She tried IVF and it just didn't happen. Is something wrong with her? I have another friend who never married or had children. I have an ex-grade school classmate who never married or had children, she is very religious and pro-life... what does that make her? 

Keep it up folks and piss off more people who are undecided. 

• Upvote 9

10 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

My best friend was not able to have children. She tried IVF and it just didn't happen. Is something wrong with her? I have another friend who never married or had children. I have an ex-grade school classmate who never married or had children, she is very religious and pro-life... what does that make her? 

Keep it up folks and piss off more people who are undecided. 

My sister and brother in law tried for the longest time to have a child.  They had tried IVF and that didn't work.  Both of them eventually resigned themselves to never having children but then my youngest niece came along.  She'll be one in a couple weeks.

• Love 8

2 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

My sister and brother in law tried for the longest time to have a child.  They had tried IVF and that didn't work.  Both of them eventually resigned themselves to never having children but then my youngest niece came along.  She'll be one in a couple weeks.

My friend is passed the age but she is an awesome aunt! 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 2

11 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

And what about the straight women who for one reason or another, never married? I have an unusual group of friends because among my five closest friends three of us have never married (two brothers and me). I wanted to in my twenties and thirties and was even engaged once but it didn't lead to marriage. And remember dating that leads to marriage is mutually chosen between both people, not just one. I was shy in my 20s and 30s and still am, and was awkward on dates until I really got to know someone well. The guy I was engaged to started out as a really good friend. These incels complain about women but they refuse to date anyone who doesn't look like a Fox News woman.

I am a straight woman who never married. I decided when I was a young teenager that I didn’t want kids. I had a few serious relationships, but when I was young, most guys expected to procreate. Now that I’m older, I just don’t have the energy to deal with a guy. 

I have always loved the comedian Sinbad. He had a routine about dating after 40. He said that when you’re young, you give everything to the prospective partner, changing yourself to be who they want. He said that he went on a date with a woman when he was in his 40s and, at dinner, said, this just isn’t going to work out, finish your dinner and we will leave, I just don’t have the time. That rang so true to me. 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1

Yeah I feel that.  The sort of person who would even catch my attention these days would have to be the most amazing person ever. Not that I think I'm some amazing catch...quite the contrary. But for me to change my current life....there would have to be some MAJOR pros from anybody to even catch my notice for week much less longer.  And a perfect 10/10 person is going to have a lot better choices than me! hahaha. So yeah. It's a weird thing to realize. I don't think I'd mind much except I'm not close at all with any family, only child. So I don't get to be aunty. I'm not invited to any christmases (that I'd want to go to). I don't have anybody to buy gifts for or get gifts.....I'm just sort of chucked out of society in a way. There's no friend group - because most people have a family to fall back onto at this age. And I'm very introverted.  It's lonely. I don't want events and birthday parties and all that all the time. but maybe like 4 times a year? something so you're not just chucked into the abyss.  Did  any of you see cold mountain (film)? I think I'm slowly becoming the hermit gypsy wagon old lady with the goats. A whole war going on and she's just hanging out in the woods with her little house and goats.

to conclude. fuck trump and vance.

EW did you see the clip from fox news of trump talking about why he picked vance and how vance "liked me"  - creepy.  Narcissist much? Also he sounds like a 4 year old talking about his new best friend that he met at the swings. 

• Love 6

On 7/23/2024 at 4:10 PM, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

I think we're heading to where Japan is now- where the cons of marriage and raising children are really making people change how they live. And people have to work so much.

The blame women for working, for not wanting or having (or being able to have children). They don't look at the structures that are paying people less, that are making it less possible for people to afford housing, let alone children. But those structures are perceived as benefiting them so instead of changing them - by taxing the weathy and corporations, by raising minimum wage so people can live on one income, by bringing in affordable healthcare - they want to return to the Gilded Age, if not serfdom.

There is also the racism of course, but again it boils down to the same thing of being terrified they'll lose power and propping up the structures they believe are keeping them on top. It's kind of sad that they are so limited they see everything as a zero sum game and a threat.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic