IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 7: They Still Think He Loves Them And Will Fight For Them

GreyhoundFan

So, I'm just curious. Based on Vance's comments about childless women, as well as other people's, should single, childless men be allowed to hold office or vote, since they would also be believed not to have skin in the future game? Just asking. If so, bye bye Lindsay Graham.

• Upvote 9

3 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

So, I'm just curious. Based on Vance's comments about childless women, as well as other people's, should single, childless men be allowed to hold office or vote, since they would also be believed not to have skin in the future game? Just asking. If so, bye bye Lindsay Graham.

Of course not, the mighty p---- rules! 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

6 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

Oh no, they can procreate at any time so obviously must be included. But obviously also hold no responsibility for any unintentional procreation. /s

• Upvote 5

I despise Piers. Good on Brian for standing up.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 3

Good gravy:

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 4

Brian Tyler Cohen is good - he may have an almost Buttigiegian* (ooh, look - I made an adjective!) ability to counter bullshit.

* Other options:

Porteresque

Raskinish

Swallwellian

Lieuish

Ocasio-Cortezian

Bookeresque

Duckworthy

Klobucharian

Whitehouseish

Warrenesque

Harrisian

Or, if one is looking for snappier comebacks:

Moskowitzian

Crockettish

Sandersian

Did I miss any of the "I've got the receipts, so stop lying" people in Congress? I know, we started with Pete, who is in the cabinet, but I didn't have the patience to go through the entire cabinet, past and present. Well, I can think of one person who deserves her own adjective for countering bullshit, so let's add:

Psakian

😁

• Upvote 9
  • Love 2

BTs parked in a Dunkin' Doughnuts parking lot during a Fuck Face Bund meeting.  The predictable happened.   Namely, they got towed.

Dozens of people found themselves stranded following Wednesday’s Trump rally in Charlotte after their cars were towed from a nearby Dunkin’ Donuts.

Parking was at a premium after crowds swarmed the coliseum’s parking lots. Drivers claim the manager of the Dunkin’ allowed them to leave their cars in the lot during the rally; however, when asked for comment, they said several people were told they could not park there and that signs on the property indicate no parking for non-customers.

While the drivers were inside the rally, tow trucks showed up and began hooking up vehicles.

“The managers inside promised that they could park here,” Zander DeSoto said. “Some of the people here even gave money to the people inside.”

Looks to me like the BTs are lying that the manager allowed them to park in the lot.   They were claiming that all the businesses around told them they could park in their lots during the Bund meeting. 

• Upvote 5

Is there no tacky, cheaply-made crap these rubes will shell out for?

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Haha 1

Wow. That tumbler is, ummm, something. Kind of reminds me of the blow up pilot from Airplane!. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 4

10 minutes ago, AnywhereButHere said:

Wow. That tumbler is, ummm, something. Kind of reminds me of the blow up pilot from Airplane!. 

Thank you! I was trying to place it. Now I can't unsee it.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 5

So true.

image.png.00ef6dfd59931a0562054bfc6b9b0fc4.png

• Upvote 8

Hard pass:

image.png.625ba96aab394ab92454b1bd11857ecc.png

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 5
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 2

Bro Gary posted this - thought I'd bring it over here, as well.

https://www.facebook.com/jeff.littrell.5/videos/1557750021840124/

Someone took the opening credits of The Dukes of Hazzard and put in the faces of Trump, Vance, etc.

I put screenshots in the other post, for those who can't access Facebook, but can't seem to get just them to copy and paste here, so here is the link to the other post:

Spoiler

Edited by thoughtful
riffle
  • Thank You 1

19 hours ago, 47of74 said:

BTs parked in a Dunkin' Doughnuts parking lot during a Fuck Face Bund meeting.  The predictable happened.   Namely, they got towed.

Looks to me like the BTs are lying that the manager allowed them to park in the lot.   They were claiming that all the businesses around told them they could park in their lots during the Bund meeting. 

LOL OK so I am familiar with that area. My guess is these people didn't want to pay to park, and that's why they were in the Dunkin' lot. Because it's not even within sight of the coliseum where the rally was held, it's up the street over the top of a hill.

The Coliseum (which is our small, old coliseum from like the 50s, which is excellent for the local minor league hockey team and occasional high school graduations, but too small for national level events or even college graduations) has plenty of parking. For real, I've been to tons of events there since I was a kid, and never had to park at a random business and walk, even back when that was the only indoor event location in the whole city and the circus or Ice Capades sold out the place. Not even if I was attending a hockey game on the same night as a broadway show in the auditorium that shares the parking lot. It's also right across a small street to a large event/expo center that has even MORE parking, which would normally be available during any event that might risk filling up the Coliseum's own lot - but like the Coliseum it's paid parking. They share parking for nearly all events between the coliseum and expo center.

I could see that maybe it's possible the event center didn't open up their parking lot for the rally - that event/expo center is owned and operated by a majority African American church, and if I was them I might not want MAGA parking money either. But even so I kind of suspect it was trying to get out of paying to park that got those people towed. I have literally never in my entire 5 decades of life attending events there frequently had to park some random place and walk.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, Alisamer said:

LOL OK so I am familiar with that area. My guess is these people didn't want to pay to park, and that's why they were in the Dunkin' lot. Because it's not even within sight of the coliseum where the rally was held, it's up the street over the top of a hill.

The Coliseum (which is our small, old coliseum from like the 50s, which is excellent for the local minor league hockey team and occasional high school graduations, but too small for national level events or even college graduations) has plenty of parking. For real, I've been to tons of events there since I was a kid, and never had to park at a random business and walk, even back when that was the only indoor event location in the whole city and the circus or Ice Capades sold out the place. Not even if I was attending a hockey game on the same night as a broadway show in the auditorium that shares the parking lot. It's also right across a small street to a large event/expo center that has even MORE parking, which would normally be available during any event that might risk filling up the Coliseum's own lot - but like the Coliseum it's paid parking. They share parking for nearly all events between the coliseum and expo center.

I could see that maybe it's possible the event center didn't open up their parking lot for the rally - that event/expo center is owned and operated by a majority African American church, and if I was them I might not want MAGA parking money either. But even so I kind of suspect it was trying to get out of paying to park that got those people towed. I have literally never in my entire 5 decades of life attending events there frequently had to park some random place and walk.

I went to a Saint Paul Saints (minor league baseball) game Wednesday.  Much of their parking is a some distance from CHS Field but I still had no problems finding a place to park and walk to the stadium.   Target Field and Target Center both have a ring of parking ramps around them to help ensure there's plenty of parking.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

It's a cult of weirdos:

image.png.38c1dfbe448ed9e206e2394a2f4c1691.png

• WTF 6

image.png.d5e8bee105fc99544a6579d0ae49172e.png

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 4

33 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

It's a cult of weirdos:

image.png.38c1dfbe448ed9e206e2394a2f4c1691.png

What in the actual fuck? Stop traumatizing that rabbit!

7 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Holy flying shit balls, these people have lost their minds. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 6

Again with "colored"...

• Disgust 1
  • WTF 4

Laura is disgusting.

image.png.af951ec2c4d618cd1d67edf7f9cfbb10.png

• Disgust 5
  • WTF 4

On 7/30/2024 at 8:50 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

Okay, I'll give you not weird, insane yes. 

7 hours ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

wow. ebonics.....just wow

I can't even remember the last time I even heard that word. What did she time travel from the past? 

• Upvote 4

They're disgusting

I also don't know when anybody has used the term ebonics since the 90s?

I don't understand why the republicans think doubling down on being racists is the way to go.

It is my most genuine hope that this pushes the "held my nose and voted for maga" contingent start to question themselves....and in my happy imagination - all republican political positions across the country see a big dip in voters who just are sick of it.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

Yes, they are that dumb.

image.png.b689db02fa31470897cf2af1ff46cc41.png

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic