IGNORED

Lori Alexander 83: Fully Cook the Chicken!

20 hours ago, Loveday said:

@Fallgirl30, interesting about Alyssa and her moldy house. I would love to know the whole story. Could they have moved in temporarily with Lori? It's not like she doesn't have room in her 5 (or is it 6?) bedroom house! Not sure how close Alyssa lives to her parents, though.

I know Lori lives very close to the water so it looks like they moved further away from Lori.

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Fallgirl30 said:

I know Lori lives very close to the water so it looks like they moved further away from Lori.

If it was me, I couldn't move far enough away from that woman!🤣

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 7

It isn't like Lori lives at the beach.  There is plenty of sun and fresh air there if you open up the house.  She's east of the freeway.  

• Upvote 6

On 6/24/2024 at 2:57 PM, Loveday said:

Pretty sure there were at least 75 comments on that swimming post earlier, and now it says only 19. But in reality there are only 8 actually showing now. She was getting a lot of blowback on both throwing toddlers into the deep end AND beating them with a rod. As well she should have. Such a monster. 😕 

One person on the anti-Lori FB page The Transformed Wife 2.0 mentioned having reported Lori’s posts that encouraged child endangerment, and a bunch of the content then miraculously disappeared.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 3

1 hour ago, Hane said:

One person on the anti-Lori FB page The Transformed Wife 2.0 mentioned having reported Lori’s posts that encouraged child endangerment, and a bunch of the content then miraculously disappeared.

Good to know that, thanks! Too bad she didn't get put into FB jail for a day or two as well.

• Upvote 7

total, total speculation....but Alyssa posted a picture of her kids swimming. Presumably the new house has a pool. Alyssa posted a video of HER 2 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER..with a caption:  A FEW DAYS AGO SHE WAS AFRAID OF THE WATER AND NOW SHE CAN SWIM...

Is Alyssa's daughter the 2-year-old in awful "teach your child to swim by throwing them in the deep end" child?  I certainly hope not.  Horrendous if true!

• WTF 4

Unfortunately, it would not surprise me in the least. It's probably how Alyssa learned, and it's what she knows. :( 

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 3

5 hours ago, SongRed7 said:

total, total speculation....but Alyssa posted a picture of her kids swimming. Presumably the new house has a pool. Alyssa posted a video of HER 2 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER..with a caption:  A FEW DAYS AGO SHE WAS AFRAID OF THE WATER AND NOW SHE CAN SWIM...

Is Alyssa's daughter the 2-year-old in awful "teach your child to swim by throwing them in the deep end" child?  I certainly hope not.  Horrendous if true!

I’d be shocked if Alyssa did anything close to what Lori espouses.  She seems more into gentle parenting and that the way she was raised affects her in a more subconscious than apparent manner. 

• Upvote 4

I was wondering if Lori’s anti-swim lesson screed was BECAUSE Alyssa had enrolled her kids in swim lessons.  I hope that’s the reason, anyway. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

Que Lori to be screeching and ranting about immodest swim suits for 2-year old girls that cause men to stumble in 5 - 4 - 3 .......

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, usmcmom said:

I was wondering if Lori’s anti-swim lesson screed was BECAUSE Alyssa had enrolled her kids in swim lessons.  I hope that’s the reason, anyway. 

I really hope you're right!

2 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Que Lori to be screeching and ranting about immodest swim suits for 2-year old girls that cause men to stumble in 5 - 4 - 3 .......

Wouldn't put it past her for one moment.🤢

• Upvote 4

Carry on here:

• Upvote 4

• Coconut Flan locked this topic