IGNORED

Unmarried Fundies 12: They Should Set Up Fundie Mingle

Coconut Flan

2 hours ago, Sops2 said:

They don't look very fundie to me!! I wonder what Erin thought!!

And Yes, these are the bridesmaids

20240724_151438.jpg

I think Erin probably keeps her judgment to herself since there are so many fundies who have left her modesty standards behind years ago. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, Sops2 said:

They don't look very fundie to me!! I wonder what Erin thought!!

And Yes, these are the bridesmaids

20240724_151438.jpg

Those are not the bridesmaids. She has 4 bridesmaids and they are not any of these girls

Screenshot_20240724_114414_Instagram.jpg

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think Erin probably keeps her judgment to herself since there are so many fundies who have left her modesty standards behind years ago. 

Yes, people use clothing as a reason for her obvious rift with Carlin but I don’t think that is the case (I do think it is the boutique) and Erin seems to have good relationships with Josie, Tiffany, Esther and Lydia who all wear whatever they want and she seems cordial enough with Alyssa and Katie (I think there are other issues there) 

• Upvote 1

It looks like the groom forgot that he’s now allowed to touch his bride. 

Note: I have no idea what their pre-marriage touching standards were.

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.b485ec355e5cfce15840218e6afd4316.jpeg

• Haha 1

On 5/30/2024 at 2:47 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

click Bates-y.

I see what you did there! 😂

• Haha 3

Another pink bride... someone please for the love of God give me orange or something other than pink and blue!

Screenshot_20240726_150809_Instagram.jpg

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, RebeccaRay said:

Another pink bride... someone please for the love of God give me orange or something other than pink and blue!

It isn’t my preference either,  but if that is what the bride wants, it doesn’t hurt anyone. 

I also could live without listening to “At Last” or dancing to the YMCA, but weddings are a wonderfully delightful and infernal social construct. 

1 hour ago, RebeccaRay said:

Screenshot_20240726_150809_Instagram.jpg

I hate the trend of wedding make-up making these 18-year-old brides look 30+, meanwhile the grooms look 21 and the vibes are off.

Hers isn't as bad as Katie Bates, whose make-up made her look 45, but it's still definitely not good.

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, indianabones said:

Isaiah Bates is in a relationship with some girl named Sarah, based off a post from Reddit.

He seems like the sweetest Bates boy.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

8 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

He seems like the sweetest Bates boy.

He does, like a male version of Michaela. But also the most religious. Not surprising that he is the first one to date someone that attends his father church.

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thank You 1

21 minutes ago, llucie said:

He does, like a male version of Michaela. But also the most religious. Not surprising that he is the first one to date someone that attends his father church.

Hopefully he ends up being a decent husband. I can’t help but imagine a lot of the Bates boys being terrible husbands. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 5

its nice to see one of the boys be with someone who isn't all into looks and being a christian influencer style. she's definitely more traditional. 

• Upvote 6

On 7/26/2024 at 2:22 PM, justmy2cents said:

I think it's safe to say that they didn't follow a non-touch courtship, lol

https://www.theknot.com/us/maddie-henry-and-johnny-paine-jul-2024/photos

Is Peyton Lewis the same guy who caused a stir back at one of the Duggar girls weddings? I remember there was an actually attractive man who was one of the volunteers helping and I thought it led to some speculation, especially because for some reason I thought it was Jessa (maybe Jill?) and as we found out later with Austin and Joy and Joe and Kendra the weddings became the way for guys to get to talk to girls. 

• Upvote 2

kiersten Williamson, Hannah williamsons sister has a wedding registry on amazon for October 14, but hasn't announced an engagement

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Jana Duggar and Stephen Wissmann applied for a marriage license in Arkansas. I really want some backstory there!

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 2

20 minutes ago, EmiSue said:

Looks like Jana Duggar and Stephen Wissmann applied for a marriage license in Arkansas. I really want some backstory there!

Yes, inquiring minds want to know. According to Pickles (facebook group) the wedding is today.

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, CanadianMamam said:

Jana Duggar is married! 
EF5305EA-C75E-4EC4-BE08-1D6BE6B1CAE1.thumb.jpeg.beff51c180bdc0fa60c86929c1aac63d.jpeg

I love her dress! It's so different from those modest monstrosities that the early Duggar and Bates girls married in.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 6
  • Thank You 1

Oh I like that dress. I wonder why she kept it so quiet. Clicks, I suppose. Well, good for her.

1 hour ago, Smee said:

Oh I like that dress. I wonder why she kept it so quiet. Clicks, I suppose. Well, good for her.

Nothing says quiet like People exclusive. 

The Duggars have been doing this for a while. Fake dates, not admitting relationships, etc. Jana in particular is a high profile Duggar so it makes sense she would worry about too much attention. 

• Upvote 4