IGNORED

Unmarried Fundies 12: They Should Set Up Fundie Mingle

Coconut Flan

On 8/31/2024 at 7:48 AM, dawn9476 said:

Jason Duggar and Maddie Grace are engaged.

3.png

I see she's changed her name already. Wonder how short the engagement will be

• Upvote 1

On 9/5/2024 at 4:24 AM, sleepygirl1 said:

I remember us vaguely talking about the Marshall family at some point. I think they have like 10 kids I know they were on fundie wiki for a while. The oldest daughter, who is in her 40s, just got married to a pastor and the family live streamed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Knm3zW40z4w

https://www.johnmarshallfamily.com/pages/extended-family

Is this their website?

The site is so badly formatted, I barely managed to find the family pages. Seems like all of their sons were married at the point of this page being last edited (they reference someone is going to graduate in 2016 so maybe the site was edited in 2015?) and three of the daughters weren't.

There's been some more children and events since the page was last edited. I think my favorite part was when I tried looking into if any of the siblings have websites and found and album cover for the youngest son's family album and they so clearly edited their baby daughter into that photo.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.c204380e1e74146b78555a4fd2379975.png

Edited by Tenyari
mistake
  • Thank You 3

3 hours ago, Tenyari said:

https://www.johnmarshallfamily.com/pages/extended-family

Is this their website?

The site is so badly formatted, I barely managed to find the family pages. Seems like all of their sons were married at the point of this page being last edited (they reference someone is going to graduate in 2016 so maybe the site was edited in 2015?) and three of the daughters weren't.

There's been some more children and events since the page was last edited. I think my favorite part was when I tried looking into if any of the siblings have websites and found and album cover for the youngest son's family album and they so clearly edited their baby daughter into that photo.

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.c204380e1e74146b78555a4fd2379975.png

Yep that’s them. Their youngest daughter Monica got married a couple years ago, and now has two children. Her daughter is named Eowyn Leia, which is something… Lord of the rings and Star Wars. And of course Joanna is married which just leaves Jessica.

Yep that’s them. Their youngest daughter Monica got married a couple years ago, and now has two children. Her daughter is named Eowyn Leia, which is something… Lord of the rings and Star Wars. And of course Joanna is married which just leaves Jessica.

Edited by sleepygirl1
Formatting
  • Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, sleepygirl1 said:

Eowyn is such a pretty name, so is Leia! 

Jessica is the one with the career so good for her!

• Thank You 1