IGNORED

Pearls 2: Michael, Shoshanna, et al

Coconut Flan

Posted (edited)

They wouln't stretch the truth would they?  It's long today, but not that long.  Today's San Ysidro graph.  Did they include driving time from A to B and not just the border crossing line?  Of course, they could just use Otay Mesa and have a 90 minute wait.

image.thumb.png.3df344b24c0cbde51a9c3f0936cbe808.png

Edited by Coconut Flan
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4

17 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

They wouldn't stretch the truth would they?

Oh, say it ain't so! A Pearl would NEVER tell a lie. 

Meanwhile, it looks like James attended the Plexus convention but Shoshanna did not. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

Oh, say it ain't so! A Pearl would NEVER tell a lie. 

Meanwhile, it looks like James attended the Plexus convention but Shoshanna did not. 

She has some sort of women's conference in her home this weekend. Which just sounds strange to me. 

• I Agree 1

On 6/23/2024 at 10:19 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

She has some sort of women's conference in her home this weekend. Which just sounds strange to me. 

The few stories shared made it look like a divorced/dumped women's retreat (but + manfriend Eric) complete with a revival of the Cane Creek home church. What a weird mash-up. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

Justin Brand has been advised to stay at least 2 more weeks in Mexico while he continues to spend what money he has left on the quack clinic receive treatment.

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 4
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Thank You 5

This is part of the caption for pics of a bunch of women at her house for the retreat. I don’t get it. She was in plexus long before her divorce. Like quite a few years before. What is she doing with these women? Are they in plexus? Did they skip the vegas conference to go to Shoshanna’s? She’s so confusing. 

070BD067-6A5F-4761-A050-10B1B42054E5.jpeg

• Confused 2
  • Eyeroll 7

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

This is part of the caption for pics of a bunch of women at her house for the retreat. I don’t get it. She was in plexus long before her divorce. Like quite a few years before. What is she doing with these women? Are they in plexus? Did they skip the vegas conference to go to Shoshanna’s? She’s so confusing. 

The Timothy scripture is about elders/overseers/bishops, which in her world would be male church leadership. I'm with you on being confused.

• Upvote 5

She's trying so hard to justify her divorce. It's sad that she's so conditioned to spiritualize everything that she can't just say, "My ex was a dirtbag, so I left him, and I like my life a lot better now." No, she has to be on the same level of Abraham. GOD cut James out of the family, don't you know! And raising her kids away from James (50% of the time, anyway) is following some personal commandment/promise from God. Sure puts a lot of baggage on her kids to become fanatical Christian because God promised her "generations" would be righteous for God. 

• Upvote 9

10 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

Justin Brand has been advised to stay at least 2 more weeks in Mexico while he continues to spend what money he has left on the quack clinic receive treatment.

Wow. I assumed they'd made it home already. Did they say how far they'd gotten before receiving the money notification?

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

I’m honestly wondering if they plan on keeping him there until he’s on death’s door. Then sending him home to die away from their facility. That way they can blame a hospice for killing him.

• Sad 2
  • I Agree 5
  • Thank You 1

55 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

Did they say how far they'd gotten before receiving the money notification?

They had only gone into CA for a day or so and then returned to Tijuana, which was always the plan. They had actually checked out of their AirBNB when they got the word from the quacks to stay for another two weeks (at least) so the "treatments" could completely remove the tumor  🙄. Shalom is now trying to find cheap flights for a quick trip home to see their kids. So, so sad. This is when you hope for a hell hot enough & big enough to hold everyone in charge at Hope4Cancer.

27 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m honestly wondering if they plan on keeping him there until he’s on death’s door.

Thatʻs my guess. Then, as you say, theyʻll turf him out right quick so his death wonʻt be on their scoresheets. H4C seems to have perfected the ability to calibrate a patientʻs imminent demise to the amount of money left to extract.

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

4 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

They had only gone into CA for a day or so and then returned to Tijuana, which was always the plan. They had actually checked out of their AirBNB when they got the word from the quacks to stay for another two weeks (at least) so the "treatments" could completely remove the tumor  🙄. Shalom is now trying to find cheap flights for a quick trip home to see their kids. So, so sad. This is when you hope for a hell hot enough & big enough to hold everyone in charge at Hope4Cancer.

Thatʻs my guess. Then, as you say, theyʻll turf him out right quick so his death wonʻt be on their scoresheets. H4C seems to have perfected the ability to calibrate a patientʻs imminent demise to the amount of money left to extract.

Omg that's so awful. Now we have confirmation he's been separated from his children during his last days because of scammers. Wow!

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • I Agree 2

5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

This is part of the caption for pics of a bunch of women at her house for the retreat.

I do not understand her Bible fu word salad.  I decided to dive in and start working to build a big residual income to create a comfort buffer...He [GOD] opened up "network marketing" of the souls. 

WTAF? Is she starting her own MLM for divorced women? I guess we'll get the grift soon enough. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2

Ok here’s a thought. Why not get one of the extended family members to drive the kids across the country so they can visit their dad? Shoshanna and Justin can get over the boarder and meet the kids for a visit. They can all spend some time together. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Ok here’s a thought. Why not get one of the extended family members to drive the kids across the country so they can visit their dad? Shoshanna and Justin can get over the boarder and meet the kids for a visit. They can all spend some time together. 

I do find it strange that for all the talk of fundies being different than The World because of their specialness with Jesus, no one in the extended family has done that yet. I would think someone in the extended family would move their schedule around to get the kids with their parents. (I'm not saying that's a normal expectation. But in this case with various women not having 9-5's, why not "sacrifice" a few days and take the kids? I'm probably saying it awkwardly but it's so weird to me that the kids haven't been able to see either parent this entire time when he's so ill)

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, Howl said:

Is she starting her own MLM for divorced women? I guess we'll get the grift soon enough. 

She & James were or are both Plexus Diamond ambassadors, which could be an income for each at $450K or more a year:

JamesShoshannaatPlexus.thumb.png.fc8f69362091a714d6edf92f470dfa93.png

Did Shoshanna give up Plexus or was she forced to split her downline in the divorce? Is that a thing?

Shalom is still promoting Plexus shite although I doubt that she was ever near a Diamond level. Nonetheless, you are doubtless correct in that Shoshannaʻs new grift will soon emerge on her social media.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

She & James were or are both Plexus Diamond ambassadors, which could be an income for each at $450K or more a year:

Did Shoshanna give up Plexus or was she forced to split her downline in the divorce? Is that a thing?

Shalom is still promoting Plexus shite although I doubt that she was ever near a Diamond level. Nonetheless, you are doubtless correct in that Shoshannaʻs new grift will soon emerge on her social media.

She has been promoting plexus since her divorce. But she’s such a higher up, that she can just sit back and wait for all the checks to roll in. Which is just so shitty. How can anyone live with themselves if they are just making money even though they aren’t putting any work into it. While they know lots in their downline are struggling to make any money at all. 

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 1

2 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

Then why does she need to "build a big residual income" for a comfort buffer?

• I Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Howl said:

Then why does she need to "build a big residual income" for a comfort buffer?

Back in the day Michael Pearl was super big into families NOT having buffers. That if life got too easy, you were supposed to pick up and start over. Because the struggle was godly, or something like that.

Most likely, James got the down line or there is some sort of child support and/or alimony deal that is close to a 50/50 split which means her income has been hit hard. 

So she has some sort of new MLM or other grift that she is soft launching.

The I Timothy verse is about (male) leadership, so I am guessing there is some sort of “godly” dude tangled up in this. Because then she would have the “authority”!in the eyes of others in this group. (Though she really doesn’t give a rip about authority herself.)

The “I wanted to work” line is the one that gets me snorting. Because her family is known for many things but work ain’t it. Unless filming yourself doing weird yoga “poetry” sessions by the creek are what she means by work? Then maybe.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

6 minutes ago, noseybutt said:

The I Timothy verse is about (male) leadership, so I am guessing there is some sort of “godly” dude tangled up in this. Because then she would have the “authority”!in the eyes of others in this group.

Mike Pearl was in one of the photos or videos so probably heʻs the "godly authority." 

7 minutes ago, noseybutt said:

Most likely, James got the down line or there is some sort of child support and/or alimony deal that is close to a 50/50 split which means her income has been hit hard. 

Interesting. Are there legal cases or precedents for MLM downlines being included in divorce settlements? They absolutely should be, IMO, given the money at least a few of them generate but just hadnʻt heard of it before.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

Around the time when her divorce finalized (last September?) she mentioned (I'm paraphrasing from memory) that even though she lost "everything" financially her life was going to be better and she planned to spend the next 5 years working and building her business. I took that to mean that her downlines went to James, in one way or another.

Maybe as per fundie beliefs, James was the legal beneficiary of the Plexus business(es) from the start and with their real marriage happening later in their relationship, I wonder if these incomes were not ever considered joint property. I believe Tennessee is not a community property state anyway.

Or, if Shoshanna's Plexus income is soley hers and is greater than James earns, she was likely court ordered to pay alimony. 

My conspiracy theory is that she started a new Plexus business under BFF Lauren's name, to keep James and the court away from it, but she's taking 100% of the income and paying Bestie a measly hourly wage to run the entire backend of the business. 🤪

• Upvote 2

Didn't she also have a successful herb business? 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, TrueRebel1 said:

My conspiracy theory is that she started a new Plexus business under BFF Lauren's name, to keep James and the court away from it, but she's taking 100% of the income and paying Bestie a measly hourly wage to run the entire backend of the business. 🤪

With how pathologically enmeshed these two seem, you might've hit the nail on the head. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

It's possible as well that most of their downline chose James over her. Like if they were under both her and James, they may have decided to stay with him. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She has been promoting plexus since her divorce. But she’s such a higher up, that she can just sit back and wait for all the checks to roll in. Which is just so shitty. How can anyone live with themselves if they are just making money even though they aren’t putting any work into it. While they know lots in their downline are struggling to make any money at all. 

In the book “Hey, Hun,” an expose of MLMs by Emily Lynn Paulson, the author eventually became disgusted with herself because she realized she was raking in big bucks doing virtually nothing while her huge downline did all the work.

• Upvote 4

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic