IGNORED

Pearls 2: Michael, Shoshanna, et al

Coconut Flan

1 hour ago, Giraffe said:

At this point I don't think he would. He's already sacrificed what little time with his children he had left and keeps extending his time away from them. They've raised so much money that I'm incredulous they haven't brought the children. What's another few thousand when you've already grifted ~$50,000? (I'm not saying they'd be able to see him much but right now they're not seeing him at all)

I think most can see when someone gets very sick and the end is near and may want to go home. But by then it might be too late. The last fundie we say go down here was Rusty Thomas’s teen son. They eventually brought him back to a real hospital in the US. But by then it was too late. Hopefully they can get Justin home before he dies. Or all of his kids there to see him.

• Sad 6
  • I Agree 3

54 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think most can see when someone gets very sick and the end is near and may want to go home. But by then it might be too late.

and

On 7/6/2024 at 10:16 AM, Giraffe said:

his teenage daughter is with him to be his support and decision maker if needed**? Wow. 

Fervently hoping that he is able to make the journey home.  I can't sort out why Shalom went home and left the daughter with her husband.  Maybe the kids at home were starting to fall apart with both mom and dad being away and she really needed to be there to sort things out? 

If things do start to look bad, I'm sure Shalom will fly to San Diego STAT.  However, because of her faith, she may have a profound belief that he will recover and come home. 

• I Agree 5

4 minutes ago, Howl said:

and

Fervently hoping that he is able to make the journey home.  I can't sort out why Shalom went home and left the daughter with her husband.  Maybe the kids at home were starting to fall apart with both mom and dad being away and she really needed to be there to sort things out? 

If things do start to look bad, I'm sure Shalom will fly to San Diego STAT.  However, because of her faith, she may have a profound belief that he will recover and come home. 

Maybe her parents couldn’t cope with all those kids. Even though they think they are fucking parenting geniuses. 

• Haha 3
  • I Agree 3

I can sort of understand Shalom going home to see their kids BUT I cannot fathom why she would send a minor child to stay with Justin.

The daughter cannot legally hold medical power of attorney for her father or any other type of representation. Youʻd think thereʻd be at least one semi-competent adult in Pearl-land who could go down there if Shalom was really needed at home. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

11 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

The daughter cannot legally hold medical power of attorney for her father or any other type of representation.

That would be true in the US, but who knows how things work at "the clinic" in Mexico.  Although I guess if he begins to decline, they'd get back across the border quickly.  For the sake of the daughter, I hope things go well for him.  

• I Agree 6

48 minutes ago, Howl said:

Although I guess if he begins to decline, they'd get back across the border quickly.  For the sake of the daughter, I hope things go well for him.  

Shalom is going back to Mexico & should be with Justin soon - he may have pneumonia.

Heʻs essentially been hospitalized at the clinic while those quacks try to extract the last of their money to figure out whatʻs wrong. Unbelievable. 

• I Agree 4
  • Thank You 2

4 hours ago, Howl said:

Although I guess if he begins to decline, they'd get back across the border quickly.

All he has to do is make it to the border crossing.  US ambulances pick up quite a few people there.  

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 3

16 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

I can sort of understand Shalom going home to see their kids BUT I cannot fathom why she would send a minor child to stay with Justin.

The daughter cannot legally hold medical power of attorney for her father or any other type of representation. Youʻd think thereʻd be at least one semi-competent adult in Pearl-land who could go down there if Shalom was really needed at home. 

She actually has a young adult daughter who is married. That would have been better. 

• I Agree 7

How old are Shalom and Justin’s kids?  I can’t imagine leaving my kids when their other parent is dying.  The poor daughter who was down with him.  It just doesn’t seem like they are thinking about the kids, especially if the kids are too young to understand.  I don’t image Mike and Debi being support for the kids emotionally during this.  I’m sure Shalom is torn and she was raised essentially being taught husband is above all.  Someone in those kids lives are hopefully there to hold them.

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 4

9 hours ago, KWLand said:

How old are Shalom and Justin’s kids?  I can’t imagine leaving my kids when their other parent is dying.  The poor daughter who was down with him.  It just doesn’t seem like they are thinking about the kids, especially if the kids are too young to understand.  I don’t image Mike and Debi being support for the kids emotionally during this.  I’m sure Shalom is torn and she was raised essentially being taught husband is above all.  Someone in those kids lives are hopefully there to hold them.

Two oldest are girls. 4 youngest are boys. The boys seem like they are maybe 8-13.

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thank You 2

So the clinic has had Justin transferred to a local hospital:

Justintothehospital.thumb.png.a6a06c5697a4fd15971f72b70cd4cf16.png

• Sad 4
  • Thank You 5

6 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

So the clinic has had Justin transferred to a local hospital:

Justintothehospital.thumb.png.a6a06c5697a4fd15971f72b70cd4cf16.png

Glad he was transferred but that doesn’t sound promising.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

14 minutes ago, KWLand said:

Glad he was transferred but that doesn’t sound promising.

You wonder if this is the quack clinic offloading unsuccessful cases to keep them off their books or if the quacks have an arrangement (financial?) with a local hospital to take in patients who need actual medical care. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 7
  • Thank You 1

The cynic in me thinks they transferred him so he dies offsite rather than in their facility. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 13

49 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

The cynic in me thinks they transferred him so he dies offsite rather than in their facility. 

That’s not cynical. I think it’s just true. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 4
  • I Agree 3

My biggest question (if he improves enough to leave) will be if they finally go home or if the “clinic” convinces them he needs more treatment and they fall for the money drain again! 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

Long IG story update from Shalom but the tl;dr seems to be that:

The hospital strongly recommended a treatment protocol, telling them that Justin was in a bad way. They were very unsure and reluctant to take that advice. In God's perfect timing Hope4$ called just as Justin & Shalom were arguing with the hospital staff. She goes to Hope4$ to speak to their care team. The Hope4$ quacks tell her absolutely don't do what the hospital is advising. She returns to the hospital, they refuse the recommended treatment, and now Justin is doing better.

Hope4vs.ActualMedicalCare.thumb.jpg.1e454c6c9d7a60927839236c7c9e12dc.jpg

• Angry 2
  • Sad 9
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 4

6 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

The hospital strongly recommended a treatment protocol, telling them that Justin was in a bad way. They were very unsure and reluctant to take that advice. In God's perfect timing Hope4$ called just as Justin & Shalom were arguing with the hospital staff. She goes to Hope4$ to speak to their care team. The Hope4$ quacks tell her absolutely don't do what the hospital is advising. She returns to the hospital, they refuse the recommended treatment, and now Justin is doing better.

He’s going to die. 

• Upvote 1
  • Move Along 1
  • Sad 3
  • I Agree 4

"We had death spoken over us..."

So when he dies in the coming days or weeks they'll be blaming the hospital for speaking that into existence and continue living in their delusions. What a tragic way to spend your last days with your husband. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 8

She sounds more like someone who believes in magic than a Christian.  It's so sad how that poor man is being deceived.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 6

4 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

Of course those shysters are going to advise them to reject actual medicine that could save his life. Now they're broke, and as I said last week, he's not going home. They really made jyst about every bad decision possible in this situation, and he's going to pay with his life. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 7

I wonder what the test was that the doctors wanted to do but they didn’t? I wonder if it was about the cancer or the lung infection.

• Upvote 2

Just imagine being a doctor in this hospital and regularly getting H4C patients who won’t listen to a word you say. It must be so hard.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 15

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic