IGNORED

Jessa and Ben 49: Five and Counting

Coconut Flan

17 hours ago, marmalade said:

Yeah, she spammed FB yesterday with her kids' brilliance. Spurge is starting to worry me. Terrorists in an art museum? 

And that idea has to come from his home or church because he doesn’t go anywhere else.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

On 6/25/2024 at 6:08 AM, nolongerIFBx said:

Alyssa was the first to wear pants but she wasn't spotted in pants until January 2015 during her second pregnancy, I believe. Now, Carlin was spotted in pants like the week after she got back from the honeymoon.

image.png.c2c0c6b804db1e7421a4e6485a5ce651.png

If I remember correctly she was photographed in jeans (or what looked like jeans) on the plane to her honeymoon lol Carlin that is. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

Carlin wore skinny jeans and "wifey" t-shirt the day after her wedding at the airport on the way to the honeymoon. She obviously bought them prior to the wedding. I believe she also was spotted in matching pj pants with Evan prior to the wedding as well. I don't remember if fundies "counted" those types of pants or not. I seem to recall Jinger wearing track pants under a skirt at some point back on the show. 

Carlin also recently said that she accidentally drank alcohol on a trip that I am assuming was the honeymoon. It was at an all inclusive resort. 

Edited by gobucks
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

On 8/28/2024 at 9:21 PM, gobucks said:

Carlin wore skinny jeans and "wifey" t-shirt the day after her wedding at the airport on the way to the honeymoon. She obviously bought them prior to the wedding. I believe she also was spotted in matching pj pants with Evan prior to the wedding as well. I don't remember if fundies "counted" those types of pants or not. I seem to recall Jinger wearing track pants under a skirt at some point back on the show. 

Carlin also recently said that she accidentally drank alcohol on a trip that I am assuming was the honeymoon. It was at an all inclusive resort. 

Imagine a drunk Carlin!

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Kiki03910 said:

Imagine a drunk Carlin!

I would be up for watch that!🤣

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6

• 3 weeks later...

New fam pic. Ivy looks so much like Jinger x Jessa and I think fern looks (in this pic) like Ben’s blonde sister (the youngest married blonde one) not the cop or the hairdresser. The one that married at 18. They make attractive kids. IMG_5116.thumb.png.262c5e846ceed8373d699e6aa3021fe7.png

Also I get the aesthetic she is going for here but all I can see in my head is the Anne of green gables scenario of her arriving in cheap wincey dresses (can’t remember how it is spelt). These little girl dresses just look like washed out super cheap super worn play clothes. Which of this was a spontaneous photo is perfect. But if it was a photo shoot… 

yes I’m judgy as fuck. 
I was also judging those heavy ugly  boots shit the light dress on katey bates recent maternity shoot. 
lol 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

Looks like a photo from pregnancy shoot. I wouldn't be surprised if there's another blessing on the way. 

• I Agree 5

6 minutes ago, xenobia said:

Looks like a photo from pregnancy shoot. I wouldn't be surprised if there's another blessing on the way. 

I’m not sure. Fundie family beach photo shoots just seem like the 11th Commandment.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

Eh, George is only 9 months old. She had Spurgeon and Henry close together and since then is 2 years or so between kids.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

I was just coming here to ask if Jessa is pregnant. To be honest, I wouldn’t even have been surprised if she and Ben had added yet another child to their family without me even knowing about it. 

• Upvote 2

On 8/27/2024 at 8:41 AM, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Instagram told its corporate sibling Facebook about my interest in Jana’s wedding. Last night the top post on my news page was something Jessa (who I don’t follow) had posted about something one of her kids said. Apparently I looked at this post too long, because as I scrolled down, about half of the feed was her “stuff kids say” posts.

Instagram and Facebook are featuring the Quiverfull. That's not scary at all!

• Upvote 3