IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 47

Coconut Flan

Thought that was Jer for a sec. Never realized that  Jackson resembled him until now.

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

If you look at more pictures from the dipshit summit, you can spot Hannie, Jennie, Jordan, Josie, Jackson, and Mackenzie. Mack gets to wear pants while her four aunts must wear skirts still:

01422D94-2B13-4001-8478-7EA16A1AD4CB.jpeg

I'm honestly kind of surprised Anna's deviating from her replacement headship.

• Upvote 4
  • Bless Your Heart 1

25 minutes ago, CaptainFunderpants said:

Who is her replacement headship?

3 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

Thought that was Jer for a sec. Never realized that  Jackson resembled him until now.

I didn’t see it until you pointed it out. I always thought Jackson and Justin were the most divergent in appearance. But even though I didnt mistake him for Jer I can see it. For me it’s the colouring hairline and curls. 

1 hour ago, CaptainFunderpants said:

Jordyn really is a good mix of jinger and Jana and Johanna whilst still looking unique but totally recognisable as a duggar lol 

Not knocking her. As much as appearance matters. She is a very pretty girl. 

• Upvote 4

On 7/11/2024 at 10:06 AM, llucie said:

It was Warden, but its very possible that it was a storyline for the show because he doesnt seem at all interested in cooking nowadays.

Dunno. When Three was 11, he wanted to be a chef. The interest faded after about a year. Doesn't like to cook now..

Difference may be, I never prattled to all and sundry that he was GOING to be a world famous chef!

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

5 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

I didn’t see it until you pointed it out. I always thought Jackson and Justin were the most divergent in appearance. But even though I didnt mistake him for Jer I can see it. For me it’s the colouring hairline and curls. 

Jordyn really is a good mix of jinger and Jana and Johanna whilst still looking unique but totally recognisable as a duggar lol 

Not knocking her. As much as appearance matters. She is a very pretty girl. 

I think the kids we thing don’t look like anyone do look like some of their opposite sex siblings. I think Justin resembles Josie. While Hannie resembles a mix of two of the howlers. This coming from someone who thinks the child that looks most like Michelle is Josh. Lol. I saw a pic of him as 16 year old and Michelle as a teen, and I will never unsee the resemblance. Of course they don’t look alike now. Because Michelle is a middle aged woman with long hair and wears makeup and Josh has a much fuller face, short hair, and some facial hair to make him look very different from Michelle. 

• Upvote 7

I like to think Mack is in pants because it turns out skirts don't prevent inappropriate behaviors.  But who knows - at least she can be comfortable doing things without those restrictive narrow jean skirts fundies love so much.

• Upvote 6

I think Mack is in pants because a ton of fundies around Anna’s age are wearing pants and letting their daughters wear pants. These folks follow trends so hard. JB and Gil just refuse to allow the girls that are left at home to wear pants because they are sticking to the rules they’ve always had. They are just that stubborn. But most fundies in their 20s and 30s these days aren’t strictly skirts only 100% of the time. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 16
  • I Agree 7

I would absolutely love it if Anna is letting her girls wear pants as a Bleep You! to JB. Bonus points if he hyperventilates over it. Yes, I am evil and will send myself to the prayer closet. 

• Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 8

On 7/25/2024 at 10:40 PM, Expectopatronus said:

I would absolutely love it if Anna is letting her girls wear pants as a Bleep You! to JB. Bonus points if he hyperventilates over it. Yes, I am evil and will send myself to the prayer closet. 

Let's party in the prayer closet! Bleep You, JB!

• Upvote 3

Anyone feel like things have been too quiet from this bunch? I think something, besides Jana’s wedding, is brewing. 

• Upvote 6

Tia Levings book “A Well-Trained Wife” is scheduled to be released August 6. The Kindle and audio version are both Amazon’s #1 New Release in Religious Cults. Good Reads is promoting it in their August new releases where it has a rating of 4.47 stars. 

IMG_2412.jpeg

Edited by Cam
  • Upvote 6
  • Sad 1
  • Thank You 14
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Cam said:

Tia Levings book “A Well-Trained Wife” is scheduled to be released August 6. The Kindle and audio version are both Amazon’s #1 New Release in Religious Cults. Good Reads is promoting it in their August new releases where it has a rating of 4.47 stars. 

IMG_2412.jpeg

Pre-ordered. Thank you!

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Kiki03910 said:

Pre-ordered. Thank you!

What is her background please ILPB, Latter Days?

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

What is her background please ILPB, Latter Days?

I think IBLP adjacent. She appeared in the documentary Shiny Happy People. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 4

3 minutes ago, marmalade said:

thank you , I did watch that but only the duggars stuck 

• Upvote 2

Tia's observations were very insightful. I really liked her. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

On 7/30/2024 at 12:21 AM, Father Son Holy Goat said:

Anyone feel like things have been too quiet from this bunch? I think something, besides Jana’s wedding, is brewing. 

Wait, What?

I've heard the author speak on Tik Tok. The incredible lengths these people go to justify their "beliefs"..

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Four is Enough said:

Wait, What?

I've heard the author speak on Tik Tok. The incredible lengths these people go to justify their "beliefs"..

It's nothing more than speculation  right now. Jana's been seen wearing what looks like an engagement ring. Personally I think it'd be funny if it turns out she's just trolling all of us. 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, marmalade said:

She was IBLP for a while, then they turn to Calvinism and that is when things took an even darker turn for her (she had a lot of thoughts about Jinger’s book), I really enjoy her videos and how she breaks down the behavior and shows the true motivation behind it. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

On 7/25/2024 at 10:40 PM, Expectopatronus said:

Anna grew up in Florida. Her Mom has been repeatedly pictured in a normal, if dated and modest, one-piece swimsuit. Maybe Joshy ok-ed it in a phone call or letter from Prison?

On 7/31/2024 at 9:31 AM, Cam said:

IMG_2412.jpeg

I have this from Netgalley. So far it is a tough one. But I'll be reviewing it soon.

• Upvote 3

On 8/1/2024 at 11:01 PM, IReallyAmHopewell said:

Maybe Joshy ok-ed it in a phone call or letter from Prison?

I doubt he puts in the effort to write letters but he may well have said "sure, whatever, did you send me more money?"

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, MariaariaM said:

I doubt he puts in the effort to write letters but he may well have said "sure, whatever, did you send me more money?"

I'd love to know how many strangers are putting money on his book. I'm sure the number's more than zero. 

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 1
  • I Agree 2

On 8/5/2024 at 3:42 PM, Giraffe said:

I'd love to know how many strangers are putting money on his book. I'm sure the number's more than zero. 

It isn't always possible for strangers to do that. I don't know the situation in his prison.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/duggar-drama-family-turmoil-kids-092309951.html?guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9uZXdzLmdvb2dsZS5jb20v&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAGHe_sFsmRKOs5CqEHLbulCbRsLHlhW8Qgv7tf8eXJK759GYLaOq4pZ0zRge5gkED79XetRIet2TlkBTmawpP67wDgara5PwuxdD-VWeCrT5k3Dl21LLYSDL8xi_qzPpiJXHUUOm4qFOa_YvrsKG8TV4CDD6AT8bweHBTBwhnQHi&_guc_consent_skip=1722979840

None of their offspring publicly acknowledged their anniversary.  I would never have posted about my parents' anniversary either, but I've managed to stay off TV.

"All they've tried to do is live righteously, and they're being kicked to the curb," the source says.

It sounds like the whine of a narcissist to me.  

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3
  • Thank You 3