IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 47

Coconut Flan

On 8/5/2024 at 2:29 PM, MariaariaM said:

I doubt he puts in the effort to write letters but he may well have said "sure, whatever, did you send me more money?"

Hopefully Anna realizes she has some power here and is instead saying thing like, if you want money you need to do x,y,z. Probably not, but I can dream.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

41 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Duggars at man camp. Also some pecans and Spiveys. 

E7DFE007-9A4D-4012-8DC7-2371DB82F85F.jpeg

Reddit had a lot of fun with that event. My favorite was a comment that said "One time at Man Camp..."

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 25

I was embarrassed when I saw how many people I could identify in the photo! :)

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 2

14 minutes ago, xenobia said:

I was embarrassed when I saw how many people I could identify in the photo! :)

Would you mind listing them off? I’m curious as to who’s there, but it’s hard for me to tell. I see JB and 3 howlers.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, JDuggs said:

Would you mind listing them off? I’m curious as to who’s there, but it’s hard for me to tell. I see JB and 3 howlers.

I think Anna’s boys might be in the group. Although it’s a little hard to tell since we haven’t seen them in awhile. But there are 3 boys who look like Duggar/Kellers. 

Pecan and his boys are definitely there. And the Spivey boys.

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thank You 1

21 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

I took a screenshot and marked those that I'm resonably sure of. I didn't do the minor kids - they deserve some privacy. Duggars in red: JB, James, Austin, Jed, Josiah and Justin (also Spivey-adjacent). Blue: Spivey. Red: Pecan/Waller. 

0FBB27E4-DA9F-40D2-837D-6B2537A79E49_1_201_a.jpeg

Edited by xenobia
  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 5

Behind Jed, there's Matthew Waller, Davids younger brother.

Then behind Matthew, there's Mr Spivey.

Next to Jed, there's Dwain Swanson

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2

2 hours ago, Sops2 said:

Behind Jed, there's Matthew Waller, Davids younger brother.

Then behind Matthew, there's Mr Spivey.

Next to Jed, there's Dwain Swanson

I was thinking that Spivey and Swanson has a good chance of being there. I wonder if Jed’s father-in-law is there too. Interesting that there’s a pattern of Duggar men who only attend if their father-in-law is there too. No JD, Joe, Jeremiah. I’m not going to try to find them, but it seems like Jason and Jackson should be there too. Maybe Jason could find an excuse, but I doubt Jackson has one. I feel bad that Josiah is still deep in all of this. I thought he might have gone for a little more independence. And how much can he even get out of this when he’s watching a baby the whole time, unless there are some womenfolk providing childcare services.

• Upvote 4

So, these guys don't know how to be men, so they have to go to Man Camp to learn?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 18

1 hour ago, Four is Enough said:

So, these guys don't know how to be men, so they have to go to Man Camp to learn?

It probably gives the good ole boys a place to shoot their guns and ride their ATVs while providing patriarchy indoctrination for their sons. It’s probably also a hotbed of discussions about conservative politics. Oh yeah, with some God talk thrown in too.

I can just imagine all of those boys going home to remind their sisters that boys are more important than girls.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 6

The most miserable looking child in that picture looks like Anna’s son. I don’t blame the poor boy. Out of all the Duggar grandkids, the M kids have it the worst of all.

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 2

8 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The most miserable looking child in that picture looks like Anna’s son. I don’t blame the poor boy. Out of all the Duggar grandkids, the M kids have it the worst of all.

I feel bad for that black boy standing next to Jed. I assume he’s an adopted child of one the white men here because I don’t see any black men. What a mindfuck it will be for him trying to process his childhood and events like these as he gets older.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

So at Man Camp they get their food from a place called Mary Lou’s Diner? Men can’t cook at Man Camp?

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 4

48 minutes ago, Father Son Holy Goat said:

So at Man Camp they get their food from a place called Mary Lou’s Diner? Men can’t cook at Man Camp?

Of course not. That's women's work. Their penises would shrivel up and die right there if they fix food in any manner other than on a grill! 

Obviously I'm being sarcastic but it's incredible to me these "manly men" believe incompetence at doing the bare minimum taking care of their own selves is somehow emasculating. What a group of weak cowards. 

• Upvote 7
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 4

2 hours ago, Giraffe said:

Of course not. That's women's work. Their penises would shrivel up and die right there if they fix food in any manner other than on a grill! 

Obviously I'm being sarcastic but it's incredible to me these "manly men" believe incompetence at doing the bare minimum taking care of their own selves is somehow emasculating. What a group of weak cowards. 

Well if that did happen at least JJ Cloven Esq Undertaker’s Parlor is close by. It’s so unmanly to seek medical care. 

Edited by Father Son Holy Goat
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 5

On 8/12/2024 at 8:14 PM, Giraffe said:

My question is, with all the little boys there, are their dads solo parenting them throughout? Or are the mothers waiting in the wings to do all that once the fun activities come to an end for the day?

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, AprilQuilt said:

My question is, with all the little boys there, are their dads solo parenting them throughout? Or are the mothers waiting in the wings to do all that once the fun activities come to an end for the day?

The fathers are "babysitting"? 

• Angry 2
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

I have been watching random Counting On clips on YT and this looks like the introduction to Elijah. He's definitely from an IBLP family because it was at an IBLP conference that JB first asked Elijah to come and work for him after originally meeting JD and Jana on a mission trip to South East Asia in 2010.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

Penis-touching-back pics and now this?! I'm positively defrauded...I must find a prayer closet immediately.

Ok but seriously, they look nice together. It's weird seeing fundies be so normal regarding dating. I wonder if any of the earlier married siblings have regrets or any mixed feelings about being so hands-off and essentially marrying someone you don't know very well. A few lately have been commenting against the extreme practices they were raised to believe were necessary to maintain "purity". 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2

Jinger and Jeremy defintely railed against purity culture in a recent podcast. They stressed that staying pure was godly, but the extraneous rules weren't.

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 3

I have a small soft spot for Jason. He was the one who fell down the orchestra pit and broke his jaw and was taken to a hospital by paramedics while the Mother Of the Year Michelle kept filming it all on her phone. He also attended Smuggar's trial and looked pretty upset - no smile and thumbs up there like Justin did. He probably wanted his own place away from TTH because he moved to the treehouse on the property. He also isn't afraid to date like a normal person, or so it at least seems. To me he seems like a more sensitive person who might be able to live a life outside IBLP in the future.  Of course I could be totally wrong - Jason probably is very conservative and supports anti-choice politicians. 

• Upvote 16

I'm guessing that Jason was told, in more or less clear words, to wait with proposal - engagement - marriage until the Jana/Stephen-thing has cooled a bit. I'm guessing an engagement before Christmas, married in spring. Or after her college year ends. 

• Upvote 6

How many of the 19 Duggar kids are now married/dating, are there more married/dating Duggars or Bateses?

• Upvote 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic