IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 47

Coconut Flan

So with Jana moving out, which of the kids still live at the TTH and how old are they? I’ve kind of lost track…

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, 0 kids n not countin said:

How many of the 19 Duggar kids are now married/dating, are there more married/dating Duggars or Bateses?

There are 12 married Duggars (Josh, Jana, JD, Jill, Jessa, Jinger, Joe, Josiah, Joy, Jed, Jer, and Justin), with Jason the only one publicly dating that I'm aware of. 

There are 12 married Bateses (Zach, Michael, Erin, Lawson, Nathan, Alyssa, Tori, Trace, Carlin, Josie, Katie and Jackson). Warden was/is dating Taylor Maples, but there has been speculation about the status of their relationship based on photos being removed from social media. I'm not sure if they're still together. There was also a post on Reddit saying Isaiah is dating a girl from their church, but he doesn't have any social media accounts I don't think much is known about that (potential) relationship.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 9

After Jason are we down to 5 unmarried Duggars? Jackson , Hannie, Jennifer, Jordan, Josie, am I missing anyone? It's telling of the Duggars craziness that I am already thinking ,"Wow they have practically no unmarried children left."  Thanks, @OHFL2009

Edited by Pecansforeveryone
Got an answer.
  • Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, Pecansforeveryone said:

After Jason are we down to 5 unmarried Duggars? Jackson , Hannie, Jennifer, Jordan, Josie, am I missing anyone?

James is unmarried and as far as I know he's not publicly dating anyone. 

1 hour ago, GreenBeans said:

So with Jana moving out, which of the kids still live at the TTH and how old are they? I’ve kind of lost track…

I'm not sure if the adult unmarried boys still live at the TTH, but the unmarried Duggars are:

Jason (in a relationship) - 24

James - 23

Jackson - 20

Johannah - 18

Jennifer - 17

Jordyn - 15

Josie - 14

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 16

3 hours ago, Pecansforeveryone said:

After Jason are we down to 5 unmarried Duggars? Jackson , Hannie, Jennifer, Jordan, Josie, am I missing anyone? It's telling of the Duggars craziness that I am already thinking ,"Wow they have practically no unmarried children left."  Thanks, @OHFL2009

Especially since some of those "unmarried" are children! They are not old enough to get married. 

I would count those numbers separately: there are four unmarried adult Duggars: Jason, James, Jackson, and Johannah. 

There are three minor children after them.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

4 hours ago, OHFL2009 said:

James is unmarried and as far as I know he's not publicly dating anyone. 

I'm not sure if the adult unmarried boys still live at the TTH, but the unmarried Duggars are:

Jason (in a relationship) - 24

James - 23

Jackson - 20

Johannah - 18

Jennifer - 17

Jordyn - 15

Josie - 14

I can not believe that it is possible in four to five years that the duggar compound could be empty of first gen kids all married off and a M kid could be married too. Jackson marrying will be super weird for me as that was my intro to the Duggars at 14 kids and pregnant again. Actually anyone down from him including the Ms. 

• Upvote 8
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 1

5 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

I can not believe that it is possible in four to five years that the duggar compound could be empty of first gen kids all married off and a M kid could be married too. Jackson marrying will be super weird for me as that was my intro to the Duggars at 14 kids and pregnant again. Actually anyone down from him including the Ms. 

So weird. The oldest first generation are the ages of my youngest kids, and the youngest are the ages of my oldest grandkids. It is very strange seeing them grow up. Like I know my grandkids are almost grown, and I’ve seen them all dressed up for dances and it’s always a jolt   - but seeing itty bitty baby Jordyn as a bridesmaid was very  strange. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, AussieKrissy said:

I hope that's not true.  I hope the younger girls aren't pushed into marriage that fast. It's really gross that some/most fundies push their kids into marriage as soon as they're legally able to do so. Not everyone is ready to get married at 18/19. A lot of people are still figuring out what they want in a partner. 

It's also about control. They believe/know their kids are more likely to stay fundie if they marry another fundie young. Except that backfires a lot if the relationship doesn't work out.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

While I definitely think some young fundies are pushed into marriage to keep them in the fold, I think a lot of them are also eager to get married. They want to get some space from their parents, stop parenting all their younger siblings, and finally act on all the normal hormones racing through them. 

Plus, for the young fundies that have bought into the kool-aid, getting married and starting a family is the highest honor they can have. 

• Upvote 12
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 7

Wow, can't believe Josie is already 14 and the "howler monkeys" are all of age now 🤯, how did time go by so fast?  

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 6

10 hours ago, Pecansforeveryone said:

That’s what I was thinking! „Wow, with Jason getting married they will only have 6 children at home and only 3 of those under 18.” It’s crazy to be thinking about these numbers in terms of “only”,

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

Do all the Duggars get a kickback for advertising the NWA used clothing and stuff sale? We've heard from Abbie, Jill, Jessa, A twin or two, Amy and maybe Joy (not sure if she's posting but she usually does promote it. 

• Upvote 5

... and she already changed her IG-handle to maddiegraceduggar? Talk about moving quickly. 

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 2

1 minute ago, xenobia said:

... and she already changed her IG-handle to maddiegraceduggar? Talk about moving quickly. 

She started a new instagram, she still has her old one that says Maddie jones. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

38 minutes ago, dawn9476 said:

Jason and Maddie are enagaged.

3.png

When the Duggars were first becoming famous, who would have thought Jana and Jason would get engaged the same summer???

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 8

13 minutes ago, EmiSue said:

When the Duggars were first becoming famous, who would have thought Jana and Jason would get engaged the same summer???

At the rate, these two are going maybe they'll be married the same summer, too!

• Upvote 9

I screen  dumped all the pics. Im not in to flashy proposals alL the wasted stuff for the environment but it was pretty

Spoiler

IMG_4695.thumb.png.4cd1dabc8decd73f1691ff68dd97e107.pngIMG_4696.thumb.png.39730347958ecb8f212fb9aa01ee2e10.pngIMG_4697.thumb.png.55e6a9fbbee8cb592df055fbd37e4e7e.pngIMG_4698.thumb.png.d22b4d0a586cbec18abe1a8951e69788.pngIMG_4699.thumb.png.305d4381164e742bb861bc77aab40f6f.png

• I Agree 3
  • Thank You 12

1 minute ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

At the rate, these two are going maybe they'll be married the same summer, too!

There's a hashtag that says #spring2025. Maybe she's planning to actually graduate in 3 years and then get married? Here's hoping!

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 7

3 minutes ago, metheglyn said:

There's a hashtag that says #spring2025. Maybe she's planning to actually graduate in 3 years and then get married? Here's hoping!

A long engagement by fundie standards 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

Wow. the closeness of his bare foot and her flowy dress to those lit candles....

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

49 minutes ago, Four is Enough said:

Wow. the closeness of his bare foot and her flowy dress to those lit candles....

That was terrifying, especially because I see the fundie women in polyester a lot.

• Upvote 3

I wonder if they were the battery operated candles. I can't imagine candles staying lit at the beach, there's always seems to be a breeze! We got engaged on the beach way back in 1991. No archways, candles, or flowers, but a few people walking by clapped so that was sweet. 💕

• Upvote 7
  • Love 14

17 hours ago, xenobia said:

It seems like that is a placeholder public account. It is smart to snap it up before some weirdo does.

Jason will be the 13th married Duggar, which puts them ahead of the Bates for married offspring (unless Isaiah, Warden or Addee gets engaged soon). 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2

17 hours ago, Four is Enough said:

Those are battery candles.  You can tell by how uniform each "flame" is.  A regular candle that size would never stay lit by the ocean with the breeze and mist.  I particularly recognize those candles because they are the only decorative type I buy since I am terrified of accidentally burning my house down with reach candles.

• Upvote 12
  • Thank You 6

• Coconut Flan locked this topic