IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 47

Coconut Flan

How times change! Josh and Anna grossed us out with their fabled "hand sex" and now "Jase" and bride-to-be all but do the deed lol

What happened to the Johanna rumors with the older guy? Carter? Carver? Carmon????

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

What happened to the Johanna rumors with the older guy? Carter? Carver? Carmon????

He's married to Hayley Paul.

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

Carver Bowers married a different 18 year old, Haley Paul. Those two are discussed a lot on the Bontrager/Bowers forum because Haley is very active and annoying (along with beyond cool Carver) on Instagram.

• Upvote 10

52 minutes ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

How times change! Josh and Anna grossed us out with their fabled "hand sex" and now "Jase" and bride-to-be all but do the deed lol

Carver married Haley and Charlie married Heistheway’s sister Pelaiah. Which has never been mentioned by the Whites on social media. It’s very obvious they don’t approve. But there’s still Christian Bowers and Crockett Bowers if Hannie wants to marry a Bowers boy. 

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, JDuggs said:

Carver Bowers married a different 18 year old, Haley Paul. Those two are discussed a lot on the Bontrager/Bowers forum because Haley is very active and annoying (along with beyond cool Carver) on Instagram.

Was carver the one on the scene a few years back being a duggar humper along with his mother, is he a bit creepy I remember there was a guy on the scene we were all trying to work out who he was aiming for. Then he just disappeared 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, AussieKrissy said:

Was carver the one on the scene a few years back being a duggar humper along with his mother, is he a bit creepy I remember there was a guy on the scene we were all trying to work out who he was aiming for. Then he just disappeared 

Carver was around the Duggars a lot. But then he got in a band and got a girlfriend. So he had much better things to do. 

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 1

He had to make a public post denying a relationship with Hannie Duggar. I guess the rumors ran rampant in their circles. 

• Upvote 7

Instead he followed around another questionably young woman and married her ASAP.

Good news, Haley and Carver finally have known each other for a year

Edited by justpassingthru
  • Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 10
  • Thank You 1

How surprising was a very staged marriage proposal?  Might even the dumbest person on the planet have had  a clue with the big red heart?????  So phony!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 2

Should they get their own thread now? Also, could someone please tell me about Maggie? Thanks!

• Upvote 3

At least some of the lost Duggar girls spent the Holiday weekend with the Wissmanns. I saw Jordyn and Johannah for sure. Charissa is close in age with Johannah and Jordyn. 

• Upvote 6

Other possibilities for Johannah in that circle...

David Swanson........he's 21.

Robert Spivey........he will be 21 in November.

Michah Caldwell......he's 20.

Hudson Bontrager...He will be 19 a few days after Johannah turns 19 in October.

Asa Ballinger.......He will be 19 in November. His sister-in-law is also Joy's sister-in-law as her brother is Austin.

• Upvote 13

Just gonna drop this here. 1,000 days since the Guilty verdict. 

josh-duggar-mughshot-3416b9f95dfe4c62ab6eb18e690789ee.png

• Upvote 16
  • Fuck You 1
  • Thank You 5
  • Love 5

14 minutes ago, justpassingthru said:

Just gonna drop this here. 1,000 days since the Guilty verdict. 

josh-duggar-mughshot-3416b9f95dfe4c62ab6eb18e690789ee.png

Time flies when you're having fun without the perv.

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 2

I think we are done with the Wissmann Duggar matches. It’s possible Charissa could marry Jackson since there isn’t a huge gap in age. But I doubt it. That’s the only match similar in age left. Because Alaythia and Elizabeth are the only other single Wissmanns left. And they are older. I guess Alaythia could match up with James. She is a little older than him though. Maybe. But I think the Duggmann matches are done. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

14 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think we are done with the Wissmann Duggar matches. It’s possible Charissa could marry Jackson since there isn’t a huge gap in age. But I doubt it. That’s the only match similar in age left. Because Alaythia and Elizabeth are the only other single Wissmanns left. And they are older. I guess Alaythia could match up with James. She is a little older than him though. Maybe. But I think the Duggmann matches are done. 

I don't think there will be more Duggarmann matches, but James and Alaythia are closer in age than Jeremiah and Hannah. I don't think either family feels that they need more marriages between their two families. 

• Upvote 3

59 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I don't think there will be more Duggarmann matches, but James and Alaythia are closer in age than Jeremiah and Hannah. I don't think either family feels that they need more marriages between their two families. 

Yeah 2 is plenty. 

My personal guesses for which fundie families the 4 youngest girls might match with are the Bontragers (Hudson) or the Bowers boys. JB will make sure they are marrying fully fundie men from fully fundie families. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yeah 2 is plenty. 

My personal guesses for which fundie families the 4 youngest girls might match with are the Bontragers (Hudson) or the Bowers boys. JB will make sure they are marrying fully fundie men from fully fundie families. 

Hopefully they get to say who and when they'll marry. JB loves money so much, he might be swayed by a rich/more well-off son-in-law. I doubt they all marry Bowers boys. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Hopefully they get to say who and when they'll marry. JB loves money so much, he might be swayed by a rich/more well-off son-in-law. I doubt they all marry Bowers boys. 

No, I don’t think they will all marry Bowers boys. Just that one might go for a Bowers boy. I have no idea which one that would be.

• Upvote 3

Crockett seems to have been spending a lot of time with his brother and Hayley in FL. I wonder if seeing them married is giving him the itch to get married, too.

Edited by dawn9476
  • Upvote 4

I don't think it will happen now, but I wanted a Duggar/Bates marriage. I hope the "Lost Girls" wait a little longer to marry, but I doubt it--18 to 20 is my prediction.

On 9/1/2024 at 9:42 AM, gustava said:

How surprising was a very staged marriage proposal?  Might even the dumbest person on the planet have had  a clue with the big red heart?????  So phony!!!

It was like the show was back on tv it was so bad. And now Jana is posting "backwards"--all about choosing a dress, etc. Sad

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

I don't think it will happen now, but I wanted a Duggar/Bates marriage. I hope the "Lost Girls" wait a little longer to marry, but I doubt it--18 to 20 is my prediction.

I wrongly thought a Duggar/Bates union was a given. I could see Jim Bob and Gil disagreeing whose show (Duggar or Bates) the couple would appear and have the courtship/proposal/wedding/baby storyline since they were on different channels outside of one season the Bates were on TLC. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

46 minutes ago, ifosterkittens said:

I wrongly thought a Duggar/Bates union was a given. I could see Jim Bob and Gil disagreeing whose show (Duggar or Bates) the couple would appear and have the courtship/proposal/wedding/baby storyline since they were on different channels outside of one season the Bates were on TLC. 

I think the Bates girls have aimed higher than any Duggar boy could offer. Also JimBoob seems to want more control over his adult offspring than Gil and Kelly can be bothered with.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

On 9/7/2024 at 3:37 PM, dawn9476 said:

Crockett seems to have been spending a lot of time with his brother and Hayley in FL. I wonder if seeing them married is giving him the itch to get married, too.

I suppose it’s possible he likes Libby. But she’s only 16. So let’s hope she isn’t married until 18 at least. 

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

It was like the show was back on tv it was so bad. And now Jana is posting "backwards"--all about choosing a dress, etc. Sad

If she's trying to revive her social media presence posting all that stuff just makes sense. She couldn't do it earlier without giving the game away so I can see her just having fun with it as well. She might even solve the last minute dress alterations mystery.

• Upvote 6

• Coconut Flan locked this topic