IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 47

Coconut Flan

15 hours ago, Tenyari said:

Looking at the mother's Instagram, it's so clear that Pelaiah was never the favorite child (maybe the scapegoat even, but I don't know enough about them to claim that) and Heistheway is the golden child (she seems like a sweetheart though). Always with the "sweet, precious Heistheway", and Pelaiah as barely an afterthought. I do wonder what happened with that marriage, how it came to be, why the family seems to be against it, why neither family acknowledged the wedding itself, etc. Her in-laws at least seem to like and support her, but there's a story there.

There was a theory in the Bontrager/Bowers threads that the Whites, who were/are military and never condoned January 6th (they didn’t denounce Trump either, but it’s a lot for fundies to not follow Dear Leader there), were not happy with their daughter marrying an insurrectionist. Still, nobody knows exactly and there might be more to it. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 4

15 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

FL= Florida so I think they mean Northern Florida. Northern Florida is like Alabama.  Alabama has a bad reputation and is often made fun of.  It's not flattering to Florida or Northern Florida to be compared to it. Here's an article about Alabama (link). Northern Florida is also where Destin is. 

Thank you!

NFL is some sport as far as I know, English is not my first language, I don't live in an English speaking country so saying N FL was so confusing to me.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

NFL is the National Football League.. not that it's important. Just in case you'd want to know. And it's American football, not European. Different ball, different rules.

• Upvote 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic