IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 24: Smoking Meat

Coconut Flan

Thoughtful, can you or someone else please show me how to access Gary's history on FJ?  I really need to laugh and going back to the very beginning would be a treat.  Thanks in advance.
PS you deserve some kind of large reward for sticking with him all these years.  I love to laugh and your interpretations of his sermons are hilarious.

Edited by Carol
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

Page 23 and Bro Gary is approaching the time when the powers that be will start a new thread. We need to start giving ideas for thread titles. I can’t wait for smoking meat to go away.

Tim of Scripture Preach On? 
Doordashing against Helloween? 

You will come up with better!

@Carol, usually I click at the name in yellow under the thread title and all the older threads show, but this is not the case with Gary. Only the last two show up under Bro Gary. When I went to the oldest and clicked on the link in the first post for the previous, I got 11 more threads (arrange under just Gary this time). Here is the link for that:Gary 13-22. I went to the oldest one on those and found 11-12(under Hawkins): Gary 11-12. From there you just have to keep going back to the oldest thread’s first post. I don’t know if this makes sense. 

ETA: @postscript has a better suggestion. I sometimes take a backwards approach.

Edited by Joyster
  • Thank You 2

1 hour ago, Carol said:

Thoughtful, can you or someone else please show me how to access Gary's history on FJ?  I really need to laugh and going back to the very beginning would be a treat.  Thanks in advance.
PS you deserve some kind of large reward for sticking with him all these years.  I love to laugh and your interpretations of his sermons are hilarious.

Under Archived Topical Threds/Families & Individuals/Bro Gary Hawkins. The early threads, when he was sitting in a recliner dong random Facebook sermonettes, are absolute comedy gold. Just be careful if you click on any photo under a spoiler. His food photos make Jill Rodrigues’ meals look appetizing. 

• Haha 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

Thank you, I found the earliest threads and have been reading them.  How did I ever forget that Bro Gary said, "there is an epidemic of children being born without the mother present"?   Fucking miracles!

I forgot that Coi Koy found him.  Does anyone know if she still posts here?  Does Bro Gary still have a FB page?

Edited by Carol
  • Haha 4

Thanks to @postscript and @Joyster for helping @Carol. We had company for three days, and yesterday, after the company left, a visiting nurse for my Mom and a piano lesson, and I needed to get all of the dairy stuff I'd bought for guests out of my mother's fridge and into mine, to make sure she didn't accidentally eat any. So I've had very little FJ time this week.

9 hours ago, Carol said:

Does Bro Gary still have a FB page?

I can answer this question - here you go:

https://www.facebook.com/ghawkins38

• Thank You 3