IGNORED

Maxwells 59: On the Road Again

Coconut Flan

Guys, I found something else (I'm sick and in bed and have time to google a bit.):

I'm not familiar with the IT sector and I don't have a LinkedIn account but if I'm not mistaken, Christopher has a legit corporate job. I hope his new job is it for him. 

I have a soft spot for the Maxkids and I'm happy that they make progress in life (maybe even step-by-step farther away from Steve's joy-killing believes).

• Upvote 8

On 10/10/2024 at 9:59 AM, hoipolloi said:

She does and it's great to see. I hope that this means she is also living on her own or at least not with Steve & Teri.

Per Fast People Search, Anna lives in this house which was purchased on 2/9/2024:  https://www.zillow.com/homes/1432-Ohio-St-Leavenworth,-KS-66048_rb/77229781_zpid/

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 7
  • Love 1

On 8/18/2024 at 1:25 PM, SassyPants said:

Wasn’t there a recent study released that showed 90% of practicing Catholic use some form of birth control? Jeremy and Jinger spoke in 1 podcast about supporting the use of non- abortifacient BC because uncontrolled reproduction can have such negative effects on the family unit, especially the mother. Jinger mentioned how lousy and “not like herself”(her exact words) she felt after the births of both of their girls. They also discussed the costs associated and how having to financially support a large family takes so much time away from families.

Wow! So even though she doesn't throw Michelle & JB under the bus by name, that's a pretty condemning way of phrasing it. Good for her!

• Upvote 7