IGNORED

Bontragers/Bowers/Helferichs 13: In the Middle of Jesus’ First Relationship

nelliebelle1197

18 hours ago, justpassingthru said:

Amy's daughter shills Plexus too 

Screenshot_20240619_191859_Instagram.jpg

Wonder why she didn’t go to the big plexus convention. 

Amy doesn't have time to do those events with the little people anymore. She prefers flying first class for the Maui event

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

On 6/20/2024 at 2:35 PM, justpassingthru said:

Amy doesn't have time to do those events with the little people anymore. She prefers flying first class for the Maui event

It’s sort of weird because there are definitely other big earners attending. A bunch of them had pictures in evening gowns and seemed to love all the attention. 

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It’s sort of weird because there are definitely other big earners attending. A bunch of them had pictures in evening gowns and seemed to love all the attention. 

She'd have to be away from her kids and husband for too long? 😂

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

😂😂 no one should be harassing a minor but Haley's response makes me laugh hScreenshot_20240624_185138_Instagram.thumb.jpg.d326bb1d060157a5cbf9ce9a2f5d0552.jpg

Screenshot_20240624_185148_Instagram.jpg

• Upvote 4

Yeah I would never message them, comment on their posts, or even say hello if I saw them in real life. I’m an observer, not an interacter.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

Even easier solution - donʻt post that racist & entitled shit if you canʻt take people commenting on it. 

I have no interest in interacting with these dolts but they seem to have no shame in showing the world how stupid they all are. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

I'm not one to message anyone I don't know period, but you clearly DO care if you're posting about the messages.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 5

15 minutes ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

I'm not one to message anyone I don't know period, but you clearly DO care if you're posting about the messages.

But how would anyone know how much they don't care if they didn't post?! Eta I agree it's pretty funny she's posting about it

Edited by Giraffe
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 1

I’m always amazed when these fundies seem surprised when people they don’t know, post unfavorable opinions of them. They are constantly posting so much private info on their everyday lives. Of course people will have opinions. And of course they will make their opinions known. Even though I never interact with fundies, I would never expect all people on earth to behave exactly like me. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 7

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m always amazed when these fundies seem surprised when people they don’t know, post unfavorable opinions of them.

Like many before them, they imagine themselves to be the light of the world before which we vile heathens will bow & worship. They canʻt see how repellent they and their beliefs are - they are walking, talking advertisements for NOT being a Christian.

• Upvote 9

Wow, what a spoiled princess. She won't admit it, but she's praying to get pregnant. Because what else is there for her to dream about now that college and a career are no longer viable options for her.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

Take it slow?  By marrying someone you haven't even known for a year before you're of legal drinking age?  That's not taking it slow, girlfriend.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4