IGNORED

Bontragers/Bowers/Helferichs 13: In the Middle of Jesus’ First Relationship

nelliebelle1197

35 minutes ago, justpassingthru said:

But she's not racist and she just likes the word "plantation"

Screenshot_20240703_184204_Instagram.jpg

I don’t know why they post every moment of their lives. 

• I Agree 6

I've learned all they do is drive around, go to the beach, get Crumbl, and hang at her parents property doing whatever with their redneck trucks

🙄🙄

Screenshot_20240703_193314_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240703_193338_Instagram.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 1

39 minutes ago, justpassingthru said:

I've learned all they do is drive around, go to the beach, get Crumbl, and hang at her parents property doing whatever with their redneck trucks

🙄🙄

Screenshot_20240703_193314_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240703_193338_Instagram.jpg

Didn't she just complain that someone was messaging her underage kids on Instagram? I'm not condoning people messaging the kids, but if she kept them off social media until they were 17/18 like she implies here that wouldn't happen.

• Upvote 7

I would never message some mom about their child’s channel. That’s not my kid and business. There are tons of things I see kids do that I disagree with. But do I tell their parents how to parent them? No. It would just go in one ear and out the other. Unless I see something illegal or worth CPS intervention, I mind my own business. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, justpassingthru said:

And have sex. Lots and lots of godly sex. Because they’re married. Even though neither of these kids appears mature enough to handle a junior prom, much less navigate a marriage and the inevitable babies. 

• Upvote 7

9 hours ago, postscript said:

And have sex. Lots and lots of godly sex. Because they’re married. Even though neither of these kids appears mature enough to handle a junior prom, much less navigate a marriage and the inevitable babies. 

I will say he’s slightly more mature. And I do wonder if he will get tired of that in a few years. It’s fine now. But won’t it be annoying to be married to an immature fundie princess for years? Especially if they have kids. I bet many fundie men expect their wives to be exactly like their moms. Who basically work their asses off 24/7 to take care of the house, kids, homeschooling, cooking, and cleaning. I don’t see Haley doing that. Maybe her mom will have to constantly help raise the children just like another fundie princess named Braggie. 

• Upvote 2

Amy and Eric, sans helmets & Amy is wearing sandals. Because Freedom.

image.png.de0dea09cd764aa8fde9f184f8e5d101.png

Florida has a motorcycle helmet law, but apparently you can opt out if you have motorcycle insurance: image.png.85b6681023f7917efb65d96c49c91c42.png

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

On 7/2/2024 at 3:29 PM, HereticHick said:

I'm starting think one reason why the neighbors don't like the Pauls is all their stupid loud jacked up White Trash vehicles that they are constantly driving around their property.

Check out Hunter Paul's, the oldest boy's Insta at https://www.instagram.com/hunter.m.paul/  to see examples of him and his Beau and Luke Duke redneck buddies out doing donuts on public roads  in their loud, obnoxious, polluting vehicles.

And yes, this is illegal in Florida: http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0300-0399/0316/Sections/0316.191.html 

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank You 1

17 minutes ago, no fun funddie said:

Photo from the Bontrager’s church gathering for Independence Day… IMG_0199.thumb.png.932440a90fec11ae450e61bed8858b52.png

They got married in august last year. So that must be a honeymoon baby. Based on the clothes, I would guess boy. 

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

They got married in august last year. So that must be a honeymoon baby. Based on the clothes, I would guess boy. 

Which couple is this again,  Suzanna H? Which Bontrager?

Do we have and updated count of Bontrager grandkids and breakdown by sex and sibling?

2 minutes ago, 0 kids n not countin said:

Which couple is this again,  Suzanna H? Which Bontrager?

Do we have and updated count of Bontrager grandkids and breakdown by sex and sibling?

Fundie wiki has it. 
Chelsy 3 kids. Mitchell 4 kids. Allison pregnant with 3rd. Josh 3 kids. Carver 3 kids. Denver and praise have no kids. Assumed infertility. Taylor now 1 kid (that pic). 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3

7 hours ago, marmalade said:

Is that a Helferich girl? If so, which one?

Susanna Helferich and Lincoln Taylor Bontrager

• Upvote 5

That answers the question of the third pregnancy from Marlin’s comment earlier in the year that there were three grandchildren on the way. Of course, some of the others could have become pregnant in the interim. They seem to be on an every other year onrush of babies, and so far Cass and Carolina have always been pregnant together. 

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, postscript said:

That answers the question of the third pregnancy from Marlin’s comment earlier in the year that there were three grandchildren on the way. Of course, some of the others could have become pregnant in the interim. They seem to be on an every other year onrush of babies, and so far Cass and Carolina have always been pregnant together. 

Since they seem to have babies every two years and their youngest kids are turning 2 this summer, I wouldn’t be surprised if both Cass and Lina had a new baby by the end of 2024.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

On 7/3/2024 at 7:44 PM, justpassingthru said:

But she's not racist and she just likes the word "plantation"

Screenshot_20240703_184204_Instagram.jpg

I just want to point out unless this idiot has a large scale farming operation on the family property, she does not live on a plantation. Planting has to be happening for a place to be a plantation. Idiots.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Since they seem to have babies every two years and their youngest kids are turning 2 this summer, I wouldn’t be surprised if both Cass and Lina had a new baby by the end of 2024.

Carolina and Carson just had a baby this spring

• Thank You 1