IGNORED

William and Catherine 4

Coconut Flan

Yeah, the matchy matchy outfits were a bit much but she looks really good. She looks like herself. Kids are growing so quickly. George looks like a teenager almost and Charlotte’s hair is so long. Louis seems like a handful. 

• Upvote 2
  • Move Along 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 1

Coordinated dresses not matchy, matchy.  They almost always do that.  I'll take it over clashing.  At some point Charlotte may want to pick out her own clothes without checking what mom is wearing.  

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

It would be interesting to see the kids styles without them all adhering to the “Cambridge blue” coordination that Kate is so fond of. 

• Upvote 2

I'd love to see what Louis would pick out left completely to his free choice.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 9

How did we identify Kate as sole ruler of the children‘s wardrobe? They do have a father. One who is known for loving to wear navy all over, I might add.

Edited by prayawaythefundie
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

Catherine has reworked/upcyled a dress she wore for a pre-Coronation appearance 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 4

36 minutes ago, prayawaythefundie said:

How did we identify Kate as sole ruler of the children‘s wardrobe? They do have a father. One who is known for loving to wear navy all over, I might add.

That’s actually a really good point. I apologize. I should have included William in my statement because it’s likely not all on Kate. They work hard at providing a unified front and often speak that through their clothes. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

William in his red uniform, Kate in her white dress and the kids in blue.   Colours of the Union Jack.

• Upvote 10

7 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

I'd love to see what Louis would pick out left completely to his free choice.

Probably something like Spider-Man costume pajamas, a firefighter helmet, and rain boots 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 8

This is the photo of Louis that won me over.

I can totally see him with the spiderman jammies and rain boots

ewrsyhdxkaa2cmu.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, VGL said:

William in his red uniform, Kate in her white dress and the kids in blue.   Colours of the Union Jack.

Unsurprising. Kate loves her theme dressing lol. 

• I Agree 1

One of the news sites told when Kate had worn that outfit before; I think Sofie recycled her dress also.

• Upvote 1

Pretty much all European Royal men where navy or dark suits as almost another uniform. Hell, Practically grow up in them in fact.So nothing significant should change much for George and Louis but Charlotte is nearing the end of coordinating with her mother or at least if wanting to I would think.  Knowing how they rewear and save clothes I would not be surprised if  she is seen in Lady Louise’s hand me downs in the next few years. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SoSoNosy said:

One of the news sites told when Kate had worn that outfit before; I think Sofie recycled her dress also.

Lady Louise recycled her dress from the coronation as well.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Loveday said:

Lady Louise recycled her dress from the coronation as well.

Sophie's dress was new.  Louise was wearing a hat Sophie wore to Ascot last year or the year before.   

Louise often wears things from Sophie's closet.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, VGL said:

Sophie's dress was new.  Louise was wearing a hat Sophie wore to Ascot last year or the year before.   

Louise often wears things from Sophie's closet.

I didn't recognise Sophie's dress so figured it was new. Louise's I'd seen before so looked it up, and sure enough she wore it at the coronation. I never remember from one event to the next if I've seen a hat before, though, unless it's a real monstrosity like one or two of the concoctions Beatrice and Eugenie have worn in the past! LOL.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, SoSoNosy said:

It's a Jenny Packham dress. The belt was changed and the bow was added. 

If you look at the previous photos of her wearing it, you can tell she's lost weight as well. A note for the dregs of society elsewhere online who didn't feel she looked sick enough to satisfy them. 

• Upvote 8

Impressive that, despite the pouring rain, William, Anne, and Edward were on horseback. 

Prince William followed by Princess Anne and Prince Edward come into view a little after 3:10 in this video: 

• Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, louisa05 said:

It's a Jenny Packham dress. The belt was changed and the bow was added. 

If you look at the previous photos of her wearing it, you can tell she's lost weight as well. A note for the dregs of society elsewhere online who didn't feel she looked sick enough to satisfy them. 

I wasn't going to be the first to mention her weight loss here, but now that you have, I took note of how painfully thin her arms look even in the long sleeves. And when she stepped out of the carriage, you could see from the side that, even for a woman whose slimness is legendary, she seems almost about to disappear. As good as she looked in general yesterday--and she really did look spectacular!-- this is clearly a person who is still quite ill. 😢 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 5

2 hours ago, tabitha2 said:

Knowing how they rewear and save clothes I would not be surprised if  she is seen in Lady Louise’s hand me downs in the next few years. 

I would be shocked if Charlotte wore anything from Louise. Yes, they rewear and save clothes, but we don’t typically see the families sharing clothes. 

Kate loves buying clothes. I imagine Charlotte will have nothing but new clothes in her wardrobe. 

• Upvote 3

I could see Kate having Charlotte wear Louise's clothing to make a statement on sustainability, especially if she revamps the style for Charlotte (as Kate herself did yesterday re-wearing a dress with added embellishments).

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, viii said:

I would be shocked if Charlotte wore anything from Louise. Yes, they rewear and save clothes, but we don’t typically see the families sharing clothes. 

Kate loves buying clothes. I imagine Charlotte will have nothing but new clothes in her wardrobe. 

I'm not sure she loves buying clothes. She often buys multiples of the same style in different colors. She rewears enough to piss off the fashion critics and sites that obsess over her wardrobe, and she's never seen out shopping for clothes. Plus people that actually know her have said the opposite. It's simply a necessity of her job. 

We've also seen the kids in hand-me-downs from each other frequently. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

She wears clothes and shops  like her Father in Law does. Multiple classic Quality items that will last a long time and never go out of style. 

• I Agree 2

You guys can’t convince me on this, sorry. Kate has probably over a hundred blue dress jackets. The woman likes to buy clothes. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

While I believe Kate's closet is huge, it has to be to keep from being seen in the same thing too often. I believe she has minor alterations done on most of her outfits in order to keep them from being recognized immediately.

She has a nice, classic style, and her clothing fits well. The simplicity of her clothing lends itself to being slightly altered in order to change it up. TTTT, I recognize her re-use of a hat more frequently than I  do a dress..

• Upvote 4