IGNORED

William and Catherine 4

Coconut Flan

On 6/16/2024 at 10:18 PM, Four is Enough said:

While I believe Kate's closet is huge, it has to be to keep from being seen in the same thing too often.

I still haven’t understood why this would be an issue. If something fits nicely and is appropriate for the occasion, why not wear it all the time?

• I Agree 1

Very cute pictures are out of William taking the two older kids (maybe Louis too, but didn’t see him in the after concert photos with Taylor and Travis) to the Taylor Swift concert on his birthday. They all look soooo excited. There’s also video of him dad dancing to “Shake it Off”. I’m sure they all really loved the break. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, Mama Mia said:

Very cute pictures are out of William taking the two older kids (maybe Louis too, but didn’t see him in the after concert photos with Taylor and Travis) to the Taylor Swift concert on his birthday. They all look soooo excited. There’s also video of him dad dancing to “Shake it Off”. I’m sure they all really loved the break. 

Charlotte is pure joy in those photos. Adorable. 

Word is that Louis stayed home with mum. Zara & Mike were there with their daughters and people are pretty sure they spotted Peter Phillips in the box as well as his girls. 

Edited by louisa05
  • Upvote 7

Travis and Jason Kelce spoke about William and Charlotte on the brothers' podcast this week.  They really seemed to like William for the few minutes they met him and they loved Charlotte.  George was also there but since the Waleses were meeting Taylor it seemed like Charlotte was taking the lead in the meeting.  The brothers praised Charlotte's curiosity.  Jason as a girl dad seemed to be really taken with her.  They praised William's parenting.  If you listen to the podcast be prepared for a lot of f-bombs.  Apparently William is cool m-fer.  Jason even put his beer down for him. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1