IGNORED

Josh & Anna 58: Losing JB's Money All the Way to the Supreme Court

nelliebelle1197

Because Trump didn’t pardon Joe Exotic, who is arguably more popular to the American masses than pedophile Josh Duggar, then I don’t ever see a pardon for the latter.

Side note but both men are incarcerated in federal centers in the general area where I live. I learned the other day that my neighbor’s son lives in Seagoville. I was wondering aloud why that name sounded familiar and then it clicked that it’s where Duggar is incarcerated.

• Upvote 3

17 hours ago, Expectopatronus said:

Can a president just pardon anyone he/she/they wants?

The really interesting question is what happens after Trump pardons himself for his own federal crimes (unprecedented). Because if he's reelected, I guarantee he will declare it, and someone will challenge it. Then it's only a matter of whether the courts allow it or not.

• Upvote 1

The last time this thread left Josh and went pure politics, I tried to hint people in the proper direction.  Apparently many people didn't catch that.

This thread is not Mormon book club nor is it a referendum on the Supreme Court or Trump.  Posts have been reallocated to their appropriate homes.  

Please try to stay in the realm of Josh and Anna especially for ongoing discussions.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4

3 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

The last time this thread left Josh and went pure politics, I tried to hint people in the proper direction.  Apparently many people didn't catch that.

This thread is not Mormon book club nor is it a referendum on the Supreme Court or Trump.  Posts have been reallocated to their appropriate homes.  

Please try to stay in the realm of Josh and Anna especially for ongoing discussions.  

Thank you 🙏 I know thread drifts are normal on FJ, but political abuse is real and can trigger those who have been victims of it. I follow current events so I’m not naive of what’s going on, but I avoid political discussions at all costs. 

• Upvote 4