IGNORED

Lawson and Tiffany 10: Grifting for Children's Toys on the Newborn Registry

Coconut Flan

No this man literally does not know how to hold a child! Tiffany's mom was talking to him in the background I think in the hospital? and was like this is how you should be holding him or like to that effect.

• Upvote 2

He just holds the baby "like a prop" for the picture, not all the time. Lawson has hold many siblings and nephews, he is probably more used to babies than most new fathers are. While I dislike a lot of things anout Lawson, he is clearly affectionate with babies.

I've been reading in the PP and Zsu thread and I'm feeling sick because their stories of abuse. Little William looks well cared and loved. I can't really blame Lawson right now for not perfectly holding the baby (who looks comfy, anyway). 

• Upvote 7

When my daughter was born, it was a slightly traumatic birth. The umbilical cord was wrapped all around her body and she wasn’t breathing. She delivered very quickly and I think I was kind of in shock. By the time the neonatologist made it to the room, she was already breathing. After checking her out, I vaguely remember him holding the baby in a funny way and making her wave at me to show me that she was okay. I think  he held her like she was sitting up and facing outward. I wish I had a picture of it because these could all be false memories! I just remember thinking that I’ve never seen a newborn held like that.

• Love 6

I haven’t watched a lot of Lawson and Tiffany’s videos since the birth of Will, but from what I’ve picked up from IG stories I do think Will is well cared of and Lawson an involved dad. So no snark there. I’ve just come across several photos of fundies holding babies in the same way or similar as in the photo above of Lawson and Will and I find it a bit strange and wonder why. 

• Upvote 4

I'm going to give him a pass on this one. He is holding the baby out for a photo- if he were holding him close to his body you wouldn't be able to see the baby. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

Lawson posted a photo with Ivanka Trump. Apparently they were at the same "relief" spot for the hurricane with MedicCorp.  

Edited by gobucks
  • Upvote 1
  • Disgust 1
  • Eyeroll 5
  • Haha 3

32 minutes ago, gobucks said:

Lawson posted a photo with Ivanka Trump. Apparently they were at the same "relief" spot for the hurricane with MedicCorp.  

the ego this gave them.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3