IGNORED

Lawson and Tiffany 10: Grifting for Children's Toys on the Newborn Registry

Coconut Flan

6 hours ago, Idlewild said:

Especially as she is probably the main breadwinner- her rental properties, monetised social media and any royalties from her acting are what pays for Lawson to cosplay as a singer.

I’m still convinced that Tiffany’s main source of income is her parents. Not knowing anything about monetized social media, it’s interesting to me that Tiff has 131K followers on IG and Lawson has more than twice that (302K), but Tiff does all the selling of products, while Lawson only promotes himself. It’s like they don’t want to dirty Lawson’s “brand” by having him sell products.

I know that many areas of the U.S. were able to see the Northern Lights last night. I’m a little pissed off that I wasn’t able to, but these yahoos were!

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.3a39910a0937a698c8e8af3256e3d08d.png

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 4
  • I Agree 2

That's the pose he chose? Wow. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

That's the pose he chose? Wow. 

He posted FIVE photos of himself solo! I chose that one.

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 12

1 hour ago, marmalade said:

Idaho? WTAF?

Fundies love Idaho. I live a few miles away from the border and avoid it like the plague.

• Upvote 6

19 hours ago, JDuggs said:

I’m still convinced that Tiffany’s main source of income is her parents. Not knowing anything about monetized social media, it’s interesting to me that Tiff has 131K followers on IG and Lawson has more than twice that (302K), but Tiff does all the selling of products, while Lawson only promotes himself. It’s like they don’t want to dirty Lawson’s “brand” by having him sell products.

I know that many areas of the U.S. were able to see the Northern Lights last night. I’m a little pissed off that I wasn’t able to, but these yahoos were!

Hide contents

I will say, I have read that young females tend to make a lot more on social media when shilling products than any other demographic, so I could also imagine that Tiffany just gets more and better offers and her demographic is better for ad people. 

of course, knowing what we see from Lawson, I would guess he’s just too lazy to do any shilling work, since you usually have deadlines that you need to fulfill and need to get stuff done in advance for approval etc.

• Upvote 6

Lawson shills on his YouTube videos. I the last three, he’s done commercials for an e-bike, a deck box, and the roses he gave Tiffany for “Mother’s Day” (who knows when actually filmed?). Each of these came with a coupon code.

I agree Tiffany is the better of the two at shilling product and probably gets better offers. People are more likely to click the link for clothing or baby stuff than a big-ticket item like an e-bike. Instagram is also a better selling platform than YouTube, 

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, postscript said:

Lawson shills on his YouTube videos. I the last three, he’s done commercials for an e-bike, a deck box, and the roses he gave Tiffany for “Mother’s Day” (who knows when actually filmed?). Each of these came with a coupon code.

I agree Tiffany is the better of the two at shilling product and probably gets better offers. People are more likely to click the link for clothing or baby stuff than a big-ticket item like an e-bike. Instagram is also a better selling platform than YouTube, 

I will look at their IGs, but I really try to avoid their You Tube videos. Thanks for letting me know that Lawson is doing his part shilling. It kind of surprises me that every follower of Lawson doesn’t just follow Tiffany too, on top of the following that she already had from her acting career.

• Upvote 3

Their I Love You Day video is up, only 3 months late. We begin with Lawson at the airport, showing off the larger plane Nathan has chosen to fetch Papa Bill and Mama Jane. Where does he get these planes, anyway? Nathan surely doesn’t own this one. Does he rent them from Jim Bob Duggar? 

Lawson returns to the airport to pick up Nathan, Gil, Papa Bill and Mama Jane. Neither Papa Bill nor Mama Jane are walking well. Papa Bill needs someone’s arm. Lawson points out the three Williams (Papa Bill, Lawson, and Gil) in the back seat. He has been so insistent on the name in recent videos that I feel sure William (or Willa for a girl) will show up in baby’s name. 

They arrive at the house, where the family is gathering and setting up for the party. Everyone is happy to see Papa Bill and Mama Jane. Lawson praises Kelly for the setup. Kelly says something about not being good at setup, but being good at organization, inadvertently revealing how little work she’s actually put into this party. 

Lawson is at the same jeweler’s where he bought Tiffany’s engagement ring. He’s buying her a necklace and earrings for her birthday. Apparently she likes silver, white gold and platinum. The pieces he and the jeweler show off aren’t my taste, but are nice. I don’t think he’s shilling for the jeweler, but the sign does get prominent play when he’s talking to us outside the store. 

Party. Most of this has already been shown in other siblings’ vlogs. Katie/Travis announce their pregnancy by family text. Nathan/Esther announce theirs by Kenna’s shirt. Lots of family screaming and hugs for both. Michael, as always, is one of the first huggers. 

Family sings happy birthday to Tiffany and several family members give speeches about how sweet she is, while Tiffany looks embarrassed. They have a gooey-looking chocolate cake for her.

Next day. Lawson and Tiffany go to a lovely local natural area to celebrate her birthday. Apparently this is where he proposed. Unfortunately, the weather isn’t great and Tiffany looks cold. Girl, please invest in a warm coat, hat and gloves. They have lunch from some local place they like (spaghetti? I’m not watching this twice), then Lawson gives Tiffany the jewelry box. She says something about girls knowing little boxes mean something good. She puts the earrings in right away. He also gives her the Wal-Mart flowers and balloons. She says something about liking to receive flowers, chocolates, balloons, gifts. I don’t recall the exact phrasing, but it came across as judging women who don’t like traditional gifts and rubbed me the wrong way. 

I was hoping they would do the gender reveal today. Someone in the comments berated them for not posting it, to which someone else replied that they don’t owe the viewers a gender reveal (true, except they’ve been advertising the gender reveal). Lawson replied they intend to post it soon, but they got behind and are trying to keep events in order (yeah, right. Their timeline is so out of order it’s bending back on itself). 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 9

4 hours ago, postscript said:

Their I Love You Day video is up, only 3 months late. We begin with Lawson at the airport, showing off the larger plane Nathan has chosen to fetch Papa Bill and Mama Jane. Where does he get these planes, anyway? Nathan surely doesn’t own this one. Does he rent them from Jim Bob Duggar? 

Lawson returns to the airport to pick up Nathan, Gil, Papa Bill and Mama Jane. Neither Papa Bill nor Mama Jane are walking well. Papa Bill needs someone’s arm. Lawson points out the three Williams (Papa Bill, Lawson, and Gil) in the back seat. He has been so insistent on the name in recent videos that I feel sure William (or Willa for a girl) will show up in baby’s name. 

They arrive at the house, where the family is gathering and setting up for the party. Everyone is happy to see Papa Bill and Mama Jane. Lawson praises Kelly for the setup. Kelly says something about not being good at setup, but being good at organization, inadvertently revealing how little work she’s actually put into this party. 

Lawson is at the same jeweler’s where he bought Tiffany’s engagement ring. He’s buying her a necklace and earrings for her birthday. Apparently she likes silver, white gold and platinum. The pieces he and the jeweler show off aren’t my taste, but are nice. I don’t think he’s shilling for the jeweler, but the sign does get prominent play when he’s talking to us outside the store. 

Party. Most of this has already been shown in other siblings’ vlogs. Katie/Travis announce their pregnancy by family text. Nathan/Esther announce theirs by Kenna’s shirt. Lots of family screaming and hugs for both. Michael, as always, is one of the first huggers. 

Family sings happy birthday to Tiffany and several family members give speeches about how sweet she is, while Tiffany looks embarrassed. They have a gooey-looking chocolate cake for her.

Next day. Lawson and Tiffany go to a lovely local natural area to celebrate her birthday. Apparently this is where he proposed. Unfortunately, the weather isn’t great and Tiffany looks cold. Girl, please invest in a warm coat, hat and gloves. They have lunch from some local place they like (spaghetti? I’m not watching this twice), then Lawson gives Tiffany the jewelry box. She says something about girls knowing little boxes mean something good. She puts the earrings in right away. He also gives her the Wal-Mart flowers and balloons. She says something about liking to receive flowers, chocolates, balloons, gifts. I don’t recall the exact phrasing, but it came across as judging women who don’t like traditional gifts and rubbed me the wrong way. 

I was hoping they would do the gender reveal today. Someone in the comments berated them for not posting it, to which someone else replied that they don’t owe the viewers a gender reveal (true, except they’ve been advertising the gender reveal). Lawson replied they intend to post it soon, but they got behind and are trying to keep events in order (yeah, right. Their timeline is so out of order it’s bending back on itself). 

where he proposed? Her proposed in Italy unless they faked that to. Or did he ask her to be his girlfriend in that spot "the courtship proposal"

• Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, raayx01 said:

where he proposed? Her proposed in Italy unless they faked that to. Or did he ask her to be his girlfriend in that spot "the courtship proposal"

Anything for a free trip. 🙄

• I Agree 4

A friend of mine has had a Facebook page for years, all about the history of the state she lives in; she does a ton of research and has some great old pictures.  Somebody told her that once she had 10k followers she could monetize it so she did, just for kicks.  The money racked up in a hurry; she was stunned.  But she has gotten exhausted having to police it and delete ugly comments, so she is handing it over to a friend of hers who has an animal sanctuary and is willing to take on the nonsense for her animals.  So with Lawson and Tiffany already being known, there is no telling how much money all that social media is bringing in.

• Upvote 6

I saw that Bindi Irwin was in Las Vegas this weekend for the Steve Irwin Gala. I wonder if Tiffany made any time to meet up with her old friend while she’s in the States.

• Upvote 5

On 5/12/2024 at 7:18 PM, postscript said:

. Unfortunately, the weather isn’t great and Tiffany looks cold. Girl, please invest in a warm coat, hat and gloves.

Oh FFS Tiffany, did you learn nothing from your winter trip to Europe where you whined incessantly about the cold while hat and glovesless?

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

So, Tiffy spilled the gender in her latest (now edited) Instagram post. She mentioned HIS little kicks. She had to do damage control and also delete many posts responding to hers. 

OOPS! 😂

• Haha 10
  • Thank You 6

at this point they should just release the gender reveal and then go back to there 3 month delay timeline. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

12 hours ago, marmalade said:

So, Tiffy spilled the gender in her latest (now edited) Instagram post. She mentioned HIS little kicks. She had to do damage control and also delete many posts responding to hers. 

OOPS! 😂

Lawson's GR will be insanely over the top, especially for a boy. I'm picturing things blowing up. I bet he is livid she leaked it. 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, fluffernutter said:

Lawson's GR will be insanely over the top, especially for a boy. I'm picturing things blowing up. I bet he is livid she leaked it. 

I hope his horse will be involved. I miss the horse.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 9

to be fair she's been dropping that it was a boy since like they 100% found out (in her videos she would always say he and forget she did that)

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, candygirl200413 said:

to be fair she's been dropping that it was a boy since like they 100% found out (in her videos she would always say he and forget she did that)

Yes, they’ve been terrible at keeping the secret. Between always calling the baby “he” in their posts and the gendered items in their registry being blue, this will be the least-surprising gender reveal ever. I agree, they should just post the gender reveal and get it over with. They’ve messed with the timeline so much keeping things in order doesn’t matter.

It will be interesting to see how they react when baby is here. Lawson has wanted a boy from the beginning, to the point im disappointed he’s getting his wish. Tiffany claimed to want a girl, though it’s hard to tell whether that’s real or played up for the camera. 

• Upvote 4

Posted (edited)
On 5/9/2024 at 9:11 AM, HereticHick said:

They are in Palm Springs. En route to Nevada. Tiffany’s parents are along for the jaunt. They stop at Lake Meade and Hoover Dam (Tiffany: “Where’s the water?” Lawson: “On the other side.”). 

Ladies and Gentlemen, this lady allegedly has a Master's Degree. And will be homeskooling her children.

Don't her parents have a place in Palm Springs? Isn't that why they seem to be in that area a lot?

On 5/11/2024 at 10:18 AM, JDuggs said:

Reveal hidden contents

I believe her parents bought them that house. Or at least cosigned for it. When they got it, I want to a sleuth found her parents names on some paperwork.

Edited by dawn9476
  • Upvote 3

12 hours ago, HereticHick said:

To be fair, the horse is far more intelligent and interesting than these two grasping simpletons.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 6

On 5/17/2024 at 4:49 AM, marmalade said:

OOPS! 😂

It must be so exhausting living that influencer lifestyle. Constantly being videotaped, always having to watch what you say, keeping track of timelines and what you’ve already posted and what is still secret. It would drive me crazy!

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

19 hours ago, HereticHick said:

She’s already informed us that the gender reveal involves a cowboys and cowgirls theme and a giant stuffed cow will be involved (cue a chorus from Gypsy - “including the cow”). The horse would fit right in. 

We’ve heard so much about this gender reveal that I feel we’ve already seen it. Whenever Lawson gets around to posting it, it will be the world’s greatest anticlimax. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 5