IGNORED

Remnant Fellowship 24

Coconut Flan

Do we like Timothy? I know that Grace is as born into near-royalty, but young marriage is hard so often hardest on the woman.

I don’t think Grace is 21. My best guess was 19. However I could be wrong. But I think Timothy is in his early 20s. 

• Thank You 1

10 hours ago, FilleMondaine said:

Do we like Timothy? I know that Grace is as born into near-royalty, but young marriage is hard so often hardest on the woman.

According to LinkedIn he works for a company that runs for-profit prisons. 

• Disgust 2
  • Sad 2
  • Eyeroll 1

Seriously though, if they continue to marry off the kids within the church they're going to have to keep super accurate records. Genetically speaking. Or get more people to join. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

Timothy's brother Matthew Fisher works for the same company that runs for-profit prisons.  Timothy thanks him on LinkedIn for recommending him for the new job.

• Eyeroll 1

On 6/22/2024 at 10:03 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Completely unsurprising. I’m betting they were pushed together when she and her last boyfriend broke up. They marry them so young in RF. And Grace won’t get to be in a position of power in the church until she’s married. 

I looked and it’s Timothy Fischer. 

Clarifying something I said a while back: Timothy Fischer is Grace's longtime boyfriend. They appeared to have broken up for a time (she went to last year's Remnant Youth Ball with another guy); but they were back together for this year's ball.

At one time, Timothy was working for Brandon Hannah Properties (founded by Elizabeth's late husband/Grace's late father). But that seemed to stop at some point (perhaps when he and Grace were on time-out).

Edited by HeavyTesting
  • Thank You 5

24 minutes ago, HeavyTesting said:

Clarifying something I said a while back: Timothy Fischer is Grace's longtime boyfriend. They appeared to have broken up for a time (she went to last year's Remnant Youth Ball with another guy); but they were back together for this year's ball.

At one time, Timothy was working for Brandon Hannah Properties (founded by Elizabeth's late husband/Grace's late father). But that seemed to stop at some point (perhaps when he and Grace were on time-out).

Ok thanks. I didn’t realize he was the same guy as in her fb pictures in years past. 

A lot of the young white guys in RF look alike. Similar hair. Similar clothes. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar

1 hour ago, HeavyTesting said:

Maybe it’s me — or maybe it’s just the hair — but Timothy Fischer looks like Grace’s late father, Brandon Hannah.

IMG_1545.jpeg

They say girls marry men like their fathers! 

my dad and husband look nothing alike. But they do have a few personality traits in common. And I could say the same thing about my sister’s husband too. He also looks nothing like my dad but he has a very similar sense of humor to my dad. 

• Upvote 2

Grace’s wedding will be interesting. Will Elizabeth actually be there and in what role? While she’s still leading it, according to Michael (who still does videos occasionally), she hasn’t been seen at a church service in about three years — since right after the crash. 

I think the wedding will be invitation-only at Ashlawn so Elizabeth can appear very briefly and then quickly quietly disappear into the house.  I don't think Elizabeth will officiate;  it will most likely be Patrick Stites.

There will be tons of guests as befits RF Royalty, but no Elizabeth queening about as Gwen used to do.

The big question is whether Michael will be invited to his niece's wedding.  If he is invited, which I doubt, would he attend? I vote no.

Being a BEC ....... I wonder if Grace will have to pick her wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses from the RF closet or whether as RF Royalty she will purchase her own dress and pick the bridesmaids dresses from one of the many bridal shops in Brentwood.  I'm positive at least one of them in owed by an RF-er.  One of David Martin's daughters bought her own dress/ bidesmaids dresses rather having to use the RF closet.

More BEC ....... I suspect that in addition to all the volun-told work of the RF bridal committee, all the flowers, all photography/ videography, all makeup and hair styling will be "joyfully given free" for the RF Royalty Princess' special day. 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

The big question is whether Michael will be invited to his niece's wedding.  If he is invited, which I doubt, would he attend? I vote no.

I also think no to both.

After speaking out against Remnant/Gwen in the media and continuing to do so via social media, Michael is viewed as an enemy and completely on the outs with that group. (Though I’ve wondered said he’s still connected at least financially  — if he still retains any ownership of his Gwen’ secular holdings, like Exodus Industries, and how that would work given strained relations).

The most raw revelation from Michael in his interview with Phil was him saying he personally never shed one tear over the seven leaders who perished in the Remnant plane crash. That includes Brandon Hannah — Elizabeth’s husband/Grace’s dad (who was once Michael’s best friend). Just that alone would make me think he shouldn’t hold his breath for an overly ornate invitation in the mail.

Not that he’d go. It would be too awkward seeing his former wife with his former bandmate. Also, he devoted so much of his life trying to escape the church’s clutches, and now he’s finally free. 

Edited by HeavyTesting
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, HeavyTesting said:

I also think no to both.

After speaking out against Remnant/Gwen in the media and continuing to do so via social media, Michael is viewed as an enemy and completely on the outs with that group. (Though I’ve wondered said he’s still connected at least financially  — if he still retains any ownership of his Gwen’ secular holdings, like Exodus Industries, and how that would work given strained relations).

The most raw revelation from Michael in his interview with Phil was him saying he personally never shed one tear over the seven leaders who perished in the Remnant plane crash. That includes Brandon Hannah — Elizabeth’s husband/Grace’s dad (who was once Michael’s best friend). Just that alone would make me think he shouldn’t hold his breath for an overly ornate invitation in the mail.

Not that he’d go. It would be too awkward seeing his former wife with his former bandmate. Also, he devoted so much of his life trying to escape the church’s clutches, and now he’s finally free. 

If you visit Michael's FB page (Michael S. Black is his name now) you'll see a lot of back and forth with some of the bigwigs in the church, including Patrick Stites and Rob Day. It's not pretty. Doubtful that he'll be invited to Grace's wedding. However...when his daughters are married off, that will be interesting to watch. 

• I Agree 1

13 hours ago, SerenitybyJan said:

If you visit Michael's FB page (Michael S. Black is his name now) you'll see a lot of back and forth with some of the bigwigs in the church, including Patrick Stites and Rob Day. It's not pretty. Doubtful that he'll be invited to Grace's wedding. However...when his daughters are married off, that will be interesting to watch. 

I’m surprised the big wigs would do that publicly. I bet Gwen would not have approved of that type of behavior on social media. 

• I Agree 2

I wonder if Erin (still Shamblin on the Leadership page) Baker will change her children's names to Baker?

A final way to erase Michael from RF and a giant FU that he is removed from their lives (whether true or not).

It's an out there speculation but I think it's possible.

I do believe when his daughters marry the invitation will read:

Erin and Daniel Baker request the honor of your presence 
                            At the wedding of their daughter ......

• Upvote 1

Erin’s children are the only Shamblin’s left in the cult. And even though Gwen went by Gwen Shamblin Lara at the end, she’s still known most as Gwen Shamblin. So I think she will keep their last names. Plus the 3 girls will all marry young and change their names anyway. It’s just Christian Shamblin left to carry on the name. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m surprised the big wigs would do that publicly. I bet Gwen would not have approved of that type of behavior on social media. 

My guess is that they didn't think he would share it publicly. It seems like screenshots of DM's. Lots of Rob Day. But for some reason Rob and Tiffani Day are out of the higher echelon...as far as I can tell. They (the leadership) probably don't have as tight a hold on Rob anymore. Who knows. 🤷‍♀️

• Upvote 2

I seem to remember Tedd Anger and Rob and Tiffani Day trying to school us on FJ several years ago.

They were on and on and on about why we were so so so so wrong about RF. That if we'd only listen to them, listen to Gwod, read about RF, read the testimonials and come to the services we'd see how utterly wrong we were and how stupendously terrifically amazingly wonderful RF was and and what a stupendously terrifically amazingly wonderful godly prophet Gwod was.

It didn't work.  The Angers and Days seem to be out at RF and we're all still here.

• Upvote 3