IGNORED

Remnant Fellowship 24

Coconut Flan

Oh my God those photos of Elizabeth are HORRIFYING. I second whoever said she doesn't look real. She looks totally dead behind the eyes. It's also creepy AF that she's got the exact same expression in each photo. 

• Upvote 3

Does Michael not have some custody of his children and is he not allowed to see them? Maybe they won't get married in Remnant. 

On the website, Erin is still Erin Shamblin. 

Okay wait. I just figured out that the Fischers are a "Brady Bunch" family. Donna appears to have three kids and Don has the other four. Donna's daughter, Sabrina, kept her original last name until she was married, but the others (the boys) have the last name "Fischer". Sounds like the Peters family may have had a role in why Don and Donna ended up as an item. 

Who knows more about that? Did they oust their 1st spouses out of Remnant? Don adopted the other two of Donna's kids?  

Also, it must be tough for Caroline Stites, sorry, Caroline Shepherd, to be on the outside of the Fischer family considering her two besties, Grace and Hannah, are now sister-in-laws to be.

• Thank You 1

You are correct. I know Don was married before Donna and his ex wife is the mother of his half of the kids. She was a member at one point but left Remnant and they divorced. I don’t remember the backstory on Donna (if her first husband was ever in RF, etc). I was young when this all happened so I don’t know if divorce or leaving remnant happened first…or if ex spouses were ousted from remnant or left voluntarily. 

Don and Donna got married in 2007. This is another interesting timeline considering how they portray second marriages. 

On the leadership page, it is phrased in a manner that implies they have been members as a couple since 2001.

image.thumb.png.8f23351d5be47eea945f179e6466667e.png

However, it’s clear on the Remnant Weddings page they got married in 2007 and the 7 kids were already present. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.f188c6ff6ba28036b04e901d7cd5ab61.png

additional picture from the happy anniversary post from the RF weddings page.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.af2293afe4e81581b49dfa0ef0c37f90.png

I remember the wedding being a big deal about the families being combined, the kids will gain a parent, look at what God can restore. It was also a wedding where the whole church was invited. 

anyways, that’s what I know from my time as a RF member with some backup data from socials. No clue what the Peters have to do with it though 

Edited by Coconut Flan
More than two images.
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 6

4 hours ago, SerenitybyJan said:

Okay wait. I just figured out that the Fischers are a "Brady Bunch" family. Donna appears to have three kids and Don has the other four. Donna's daughter, Sabrina, kept her original last name until she was married, but the others (the boys) have the last name "Fischer". Sounds like the Peters family may have had a role in why Don and Donna ended up as an item. 

Who knows more about that? Did they oust their 1st spouses out of Remnant? Don adopted the other two of Donna's kids?  

Also, it must be tough for Caroline Stites, sorry, Caroline Shepherd, to be on the outside of the Fischer family considering her two besties, Grace and Hannah, are now sister-in-laws to be.

Thank you and also thank @RFsurvivor for clarifying that. I missed that they were both on a second marriage, based on their profile.  

All of the  other "Fischers" are married, so Grace's husband is the last sibling to marry.

Who is Caroline Stites Shepherd?

Caroline Stites is the 18/19 year old daughter (who just got married) of Patrick and Amy Stites, big honking deal RF leadership. They seem to have moved up since the Angers and Days dropped out.

The Stites took in/ adopted the children orphaned in the plane crash.  I think they were named guardians in the Will. They are the new proud owners of a huge Ashlawn-esque mansion that was completely renovated by RF volunteers (voluntolds). 

I understand from internet gossip that:   Amy S is an all-in true RF believer and generally a rather nasty beyotch. She worked for Gwen for at least 20 years, as her assistant I think..  No idea what Patrick S does. Former RFers probably have more info,

I will say, as the unregenerate BEC that I am, that photos of the 2 of them, especially Patrick, make my skin crawl,

Edited by Red Hair, Black Dress
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, SerenitybyJan said:

Grace's wedding is by invite only. Her and her betrothed's testimonies are now published. Wedding in late August. That's FAST. https://remnantfellowshipweddings.com/hannah-fischer-wedding/

They sound so incredibly indoctrinated in those blurbs. It’s sad to read. They are keeping the wedding small. Only the RF VIPs allowed. No surprise there. I wouldn’t be surprised if Grace and Timothy become the youth pastors of the church before moving up to a higher position in a few years. 

They're so YOUNG, and it shows in those testimonies. I give it 7 years. 

50 minutes ago, marmalade said:

They're so YOUNG, and it shows in those testimonies. I give it 7 years. 

My guess is that in 7 years, they will have 2-3 kids and be halfway up the leadership ladder if Remnant still exists at that point. 

• I Agree 1

I expected the praise of Gwen and Brandon Hannah isn’t surprising since it is Grace’s father, but the fact Joe Lara is still showing up in these things and being called a example of humility, love, and graciousness is surprising. I figured he would drift to a minor figure over time. I guess not.